Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of ragnorok?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

it very cool but i play it for 3 years already kinda got bored domokun now i play rose online lol
Great game, but it lacks alot of things other MMORPGs have...yet it does have its own charm, and with that charm has insnared many! It is very addicting, and I can play it for hours on end, because i don't have a life like that whee
Private server are fun.
iRO is full of mongs.
Tsugetsu
Compaired to other online games out there, no, no it is not.

So your saying your a b***h who plays that terrible game Runescape?
RO is teh 1337!
Rose Online is somewhat like RO, with the skills and jobs, etc. But graphics are much different. I like them both.
I'm totally addicted to it. Slowly losing what life (and friends) i had before...T.T...but it's so much fun: BECAUSE of the people...kinda like gaia...you lvl and find items so you can get pretty hats and pretty colored clothes with neat trick (ie wizz and frost diver XD)...yeesh...better than other MMPORGs because it doesn't have a plot...b/c you do things when you want to do them. nobody says "go here. then kill this. then find that." etc. you do it all on your own. XD

Tipsy Loiterer

I used to play it a lot. It was a lot of fun and the sprites were really cute. But it took up too much space on my HD. ;-;
Most pay to play games out there now adays offer something more than just corny cartoon graphics, and a weird...half assed storyline. I admit i was addicted to Ragnarok Online for about...1 year or so, played iRO and the likes, but then i found more. I still keep in touch with my RO side, but it's just kind of cheesy now. You realize there are other - BETTER games out there. Games like world of warcraft, everquest II, and City of Heroes? You may not think about it, but World of warcraft has things that ragnarok online doesn't. Think about it like this. More people, 2 dollars more to pay a month. Better graphics, better servers, better weapons, Harder monsters, you can actually cuss, the people there are actually somewhat intelligent, and there <u>is</u> a storyline. Yeah, i know, intimidating, isn't it. If you compare it with everquest II, there is no match. Games like FFXI are horrible, because it's no longer fun, it's like a job at a cubicle. I hate that freakin' game...>_>; Yes, i played it, and i got good, but it was so incredibly stupid, but that's another tangent for another time. Again, people think that RO is a good game, i'm not bashing it. But if you compare it with the Games out today? It's not much of a competition.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff