Welcome to Gaia! ::

I go through this everytime I see the icons on my computer, the survivors of the uninstall. I left a whole world of friends behind, and I guess I miss spending hours in the payon cave. I was almost a priest again, but I couldnt afford an account any longer. So now Im RO-less, and I find myself wondering what all my old friends are up to.
It's happening right now. o_o; BUT I MUST SAVE UP FOR FANIME! >:O
Ooooh yeah XD That's happened to me bigtime.
its happening to me...
i quit oRO coz of the p2p ...
And now, my friend found vRO where you don't have to pay and she can play that but im not allowed crying
Oh man, I have done that so many times. And then when I pay for my account, it feals great!

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
I'm starting to feel the strain of wanting to go back. gonk But I really did need a break, as I was burnt out.
I really wanna play again, accourding to my source, the boyfriend/girlfriend thing on chaos is like musical chairs.
Like a zillion times, hopefully I won't return to it if I have to leave this time.
I used too before WoW came into my life, yes. But WoW has taken over the void, as well as filled it, and dominated me completely, so I miss RO no longer. Only WoW.... Only WoW... *zombified*
Yep, I miss Ragnarok too
I couldn't play RO for a week.. and in that week I played video games. o_ob I even beat my first console game during that week! =D!! Anyway, yeah, I was pretty happy to get back to RO.

But um.. yeah, I started to get bored with RO.. and still slightly am. So if RO were to get taken away from me right now, I'd be a little bummed out, but I'd be able to deal with it.
xD Yes.

Played EverQuest for a year. Went back to RO, then quit it.
Played FFXI for 6 months. Went back to RO, then quit it.
Played EverQuest 2 for 2 months. Went back to RO, then quit it.
Played WoW for a week. Went back to RO, and that's where I am now.

See a pattern? Year --> 6 Months --> 2 Months --> A week.

I think I'll stay with RO. xD
RO is weird.......you leave it because you're "bored of it" or "can't afford it any longer"
But when you here of new updates.......you leave what you were doing the time before and go back.....
This happens to me everyday When I go to school all I can think about is RO heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff