Welcome to Gaia! ::

I resisted the wing virus and won biggrin
I'm more interested in the new environments that will become available, especially as they claim to have a lot of verticality to them. I'm hoping for some mental jumping puzzles too biggrin

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
I started playing the game since early February and I have a Level 80 Sylvarian Warrior and a Level 20 ish Asuran Engineer.

Looking for a guild that can help a noob get CoE exotic armour (I keep on getting kicked from parties that are doing CoE because I am a noob.)
Froggylicker
I started playing the game since early February and I have a Level 80 Sylvarian Warrior and a Level 20 ish Asuran Engineer.

Looking for a guild that can help a noob get CoE exotic armour (I keep on getting kicked from parties that are doing CoE because I am a noob.)

Crucible of Eternity isn't that hard really is no need to get kicked from that i got you, just add me ingame we'll wreck the place up

IGN: HelloeyebeMikey

Only dungeon that's hard is Arah lol

Gifted Genius

16,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
LvL 80 Asura Mesmer mrgreen

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
HelloeyebeMikey
Froggylicker

Crucible of Eternity isn't that hard really is no need to get kicked from that i got you, just add me ingame we'll wreck the place up

IGN: HelloeyebeMikey

Only dungeon that's hard is Arah lol
IGN: Froggylicker biggrin

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Contributor 150
I sure hope everyone is enjoying being an old timey fighter pilot today. Ah, ANet, what will you think of next? (Acually, if they are thinking, they should reopen the Super Adventure Box.)

Shirtless Bear

Mostly iv been playing Necro and Guard for WvW skill groups.

Fav race is gonna have to be the Norns

That culture armor tho. heart redface

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
I'm so psyched for the Stronghold beta on Tuesday. I need to absorb all the juicy new content.

Friendly Lunatic

*Bounces in*

Wow I am so late to this thread LOL,
I've been a GW2 player since it came out, and played some of the original before that.

I love my Asura Necromancer and Human Mesmer most to play,
but right now I also have a Norn Ranger and a Sylvari Thief.

I am very looking foward to the H.O.T expansion heart

Fluffy Cat

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My main is a level 80 Sylvari Elementalist. I've also got a midlevel Asuran Warrior. The Sylvari have got to be my favorite race. And I can't wait for HoT, I just hope it's playable on Macs.

I suck at the JPs, but they can be fun when you have helpful people and/or mesmers around. Lately I've been farming the Silverwastes because I want the Luminescent armor sooo bad, but now all I have left is the episode mastery items... That's going to take forever (even if challenge notes weren't bugged) because I'm really not that great of a player.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've got a bunch of characters!
I mainly play for RP and the giant events.

And yes, I am excited for HoT and also hope it will be available for Macs smile
Female Norn Guardian
I have other characters, but my guardian is my baby atm.

I always seem to like Norn since I started playing.

Vista is fun because it is problem solving, it gets your mind working.

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
I'm curious, does anyone else think the itzel and nuhoch are too big? I mean, the hylek are around the height of humans, but the itzel (based on small tree frogs) are as big as a norn and the nuhoch are twice the size of a norn! I understand ArenaNet wants us to see them, but we can see the regular hylek just fine.

This is how I think it should go. The itzel should be the height of a tall asura or short sylvari, hylek are around the height of a humans already, and the nuhoch should be slightly taller than the tallest norn. Does that make sense to anyone else, what do you guys think? I'll come back and add a size chart when I have the time.

Dangerous Partier

14,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

See what I mean? These guys are way too big, it's dumb. How does ArenaNet think this makes sense?

Edit: If you would like to read my actual post about it you can check it out on my Guild Wars Tumblr or the article on Guild Wars Players, when it comes out tomorrow.

Athena Shy's Partner

Altruistic Fatcat

Queen of Memories

I do indeed play! biggrin
Hnnng I don't really have a favorite class per say; but I'm partial to elementalist. And Sylvari...
I love getting Vistas and doing Jump puzzles! XD
My friends and I will be in the middle of map completion and suddenly I'll be like "wanna do the JP?" I gt groans from everyone! XD but they join me anyways ;; u ;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff