ITS ******** BORING AS s**t
It's good
Just amazingly ******** boring!
Fidel Cashbro
My toughts about this game.
ITS ******** BORING AS s**t
It's good
Just amazingly ******** boring!

I am still trying to figure out what class to play as...but yes it is boring.

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

It needs more relevant content as a mmo. most revlevant content becomes deleted after a month and new relevant content is there but the game only focuses around that point. You can't visit old content unless it was instanced (MAYBE depends on what it was). So its like tuning into a TV show w/o being able to record it with your VHS tape like back in the day. Other then that its tight with commands and has nice visuals. The pvp itself is very mechanical and I love it. Also the difference in classes are impactful and very noticeable.

EDIT: also I think guild wars 2 pvp wise is very balanced, Theres a nice balance in the items/gear as well and thats also a massive issue with the game content wise.

Tipsy Gawker

Depends on what you're doing in the game and what class imo
I find that warrior and guardian are really boring. Thief and Mesmer can be depending on the playstyle and amount of spamming.
Elementalist, Engineer, and Thief I find are the most fun.
Warriors and Guardians are what I would consider easy mode in both pvp and pve just because they are fairly easier to learn than other classes and they have the best balance of support/defense/damage. I've got 80's of all the classes so far, save Warrior. The highest I've gotten one to is about mid 60's. I just can't seem to keep one.

PvP- the best balance I've seen in the games I've played. sPvP is the best. WvW is okay but not my cup of tea. Edge of the Mists is a mix of karma/gold farming and zerg v zerg for loot bags depending on the active commander.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff