Widower

Lonely Noob

11,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Sausage Fest 200
I was SOOO angry, team proved to be way to heavy to carry
Had a Swain AFK the entire game
Rammus comes into the game 15 mins in and keeps going bot (and dying within 1 minute of each of his spawns)
Yi came back in 20 mins into the game (he actually tried)
and Teemo was doing Teemo Things

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Needless to say, 2v5 in a pvp sucks... Have you ever had to deal with anything like this?

Vicious Bunny

11,700 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Nothing of this caliber o_o
Holy s**t that heavy carry xD

So many people afk. Were there connection issues?

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Well, at least you and Teemo knew what you were doing. But I don't think it would've been any better if Swain had been online. Looks to me both he and Rammus were bots of the illegal variety. I can tell from the Summoner spells they had and the fact that Rammus didn't buy any totems.

I haven't had to deal with anything like that in a normal game, not for a long time I think. I hope you reported.

What server was this on? Because if it was NA, there have been major issues with disconnects and lags and such there for awhile now.

Sparkly Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh... dear that was a heavy team, I am so sorry you had to deal with that D: there will always be other games though! I am assuming this is low level games too by the summoner spells, so there are usually more bots in it

Widower

Lonely Noob

11,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Sausage Fest 200
Birthday Bun
Oh... dear that was a heavy team, I am so sorry you had to deal with that D: there will always be other games though! I am assuming this is low level games too by the summoner spells, so there are usually more bots in it
Yea, its my smurf. It's currently at level 9, trying to rush it to 30 so i can play decent games. Sucks I wont be able to play draft for a while though.

Widower

Lonely Noob

11,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Sausage Fest 200
Honey of the South
Well, at least you and Teemo knew what you were doing. But I don't think it would've been any better if Swain had been online. Looks to me both he and Rammus were bots of the illegal variety. I can tell from the Summoner spells they had and the fact that Rammus didn't buy any totems.

I haven't had to deal with anything like that in a normal game, not for a long time I think. I hope you reported.

What server was this on? Because if it was NA, there have been major issues with disconnects and lags and such there for awhile now.
No, it was on EUW. I tend to have less latency issues on that server due to my physical location.

It was a shitty game, I actually thought me and Teemo could win a 2v5 game since we werent feeding at all, and like i said rammus decided to connect and it helped the enemy team catch up.

Widower

Lonely Noob

11,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Sausage Fest 200
Lady Meiku Noire
Nothing of this caliber o_o
Holy s**t that heavy carry xD

So many people afk. Were there connection issues?

haha in the lower level games games like that are pretty common, its once i start playing ranked or against players who know what they are doing that you will see normal numbers, I average about 15ish kills/ 5-10 deaths/ assists vary

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
SecretServis
Honey of the South

No, it was on EUW. I tend to have less latency issues on that server due to my physical location.

It was a shitty game, I actually thought me and Teemo could win a 2v5 game since we werent feeding at all, and like i said rammus decided to connect and it helped the enemy team catch up.
Like I said, Rammus was probably one of those bots that people seem to be using a lot lately to level up accounts to level 30 just to sell it later to people who want to play the game but don't want to bother leveling up themselves, just want to dive in to Ranked matches. If they feed, stick to one lane whole game and don't communicate with the team at all, then that usually means they're an illegal bot. Most common summoner spells they use are Ghost and Heal, and usually only use the free champs. And hey, guess what? Rammus and Swain are bothe free this week.

If you don't believe me on this, just go to the LoL forums. You'll find plenty of threads there regarding the illegal bots issue.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Gheistly
Honey of the South
illegal bots

Bots are not illegal. They are against the rules, I am sure, but there is no actual law against them.
In terms of the game, they pretty much are illegal. And it's often used in the League forums to distinguish them from official ones that were programmed by Riot. Which have much better AI anyways.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Gheistly
Honey of the South

"in terms of the game" they are against the rules but they are not "illegal". I would rather not have to go out of my way to cite the definition of that particular word but I will if you insist on arguing about it.
I l know what the term means, but in regards to how some people feel about rules in games, especially online ones, the term " illegal" is used when someone does something in the game that they aren't supposed to. Have you honestly never heard it used in that context before? Because you seem to forget that language does change and definitions of words too. Just look at the word "gay". Just because it's not the official definition of a word does not mean it can't be used in that sense.

Besides, when people use bots with the intent to sell the associated account later, that's a violation of the terms of use which is essentially a contract, yes? And as such, can result in said account being terminated. Unfortunately Riot has no way of effectively dealing with this problem.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Gheistly
Honey of the South

Then you're misusing that word because the definition has not changed and it does not apply to this situation. Why do you insist on arguing something you are clearly wrong about?
Why did you fuss about it in the first place?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff