Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there everyone. I was just lingering around Gaia before I decided to stop by the gaming thread and leave a little topic here for all you wonderful Gaians to see. :3
I play Final Fantasy 14, a pay to play MMO frequently and would love to have friends on Gaia on FF because well...that's just friggin awesome.

But yeah anyway...
I will list my server and character info below. Currently FF14 is going through maintence {8pm -4am PST} emotion_0A0 That's honestly probably the main reason why I stopped and made this thread in the first place. sweatdrop

Oh another thing! If you haven't played FF and are curious about it and it's contents just PM me and I can answer any questions to the best of my ability. Looking forward to making friends! whee

.::Name::. Sayori Mae
.::Server::. Lamia (NORTH AMERICA)
..:Class/Level::. Bard {ILVL90}
.::Free Company::. Dissidia Disciples {DD}

Blessed Cutesmasher

8,325 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
I just bought it myself and was wondering if any gaians played smile
I missed the 50% off sale on Steam crying

It actually looks pretty good haha. Do many Australians or people from the SEA-ish timezone play?
fantascy
I missed the 50% off sale on Steam crying

It actually looks pretty good haha. Do many Australians or people from the SEA-ish timezone play?

It all depends on what server you pick, etc. I play on the Lamia server, and we have members in our FC that range from PST time {which is actually the game time}, EST, etc. etc. Usually there's always someone online lol.

The only thing that aggravates me with this game is Square Enix's billing system. I keep getting 401/601 error messages regarding paying my sub, keeps on declining. I even contacted my bank and they said everything is fine on their end. Tried going the alternative route and buying SE's currency called crysta and that wouldn't work also, and I KNOW for a fact I have enough money in my bank account. To top off more aggravation, SE's customer service is closed on the weekends. ******** s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff