Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Elsword is a free to play 3D non-stop side-scrolling MMORPG set in a colorful comic book style world with anime-style graphics and RPG elements. Experienced gamers as well as casual players can immediately jump into the game and pick-up the intuitive controls to defeat enemies or string together combos to deal devastating damage. Players can watch and hear their chosen character mature as their look evolves, fighting style progresses and voice changes.

Elsword Online features player versus player (PvP) battles with a strong focus on offensive combos. This pvp is not limited to one on one, and group pvp is available. With powerups and mayhem abound, this is one action packed fighter not to be missed. Either fighting solo or banding together in a party of up to four players, gamers are tasked with weathering fierce dungeon battles to defeat bosses and level up.

Elsword Online system requirements:
RAM: 256 MB | HDD: 1.3 GB CPU: P3 800HZ
Graphics Card: GeForce MX400(32M)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Video:

Elsword Online Gameplay - First Look Video Preview HD

Thanksss For Reading 4laugh 4laugh

An Irish Onion's Pardner

Invisible Human

Cutey Kitty Cat

Grand Chase more better
This looks like it would be MapleStory and La Tale all over again for me, only it would be worse because there isn't an option to create your own character. I'm going to have to pass.

An Irish Onion's Pardner

Invisible Human

Stephanie Wilder
This looks like it would be MapleStory and La Tale all over again for me, only it would be worse because there isn't an option to create your own character. I'm going to have to pass.

try Ragnarok or Ragnarok 2
3kere
Stephanie Wilder

I'd rather not.

An Irish Onion's Pardner

Invisible Human

Stephanie Wilder
3kere
Stephanie Wilder

I'd rather not.

ok

Heroic Hero

9,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Those trailers are so 2011.

4/10 do better.

Dapper Tycoon

Then there is VoidElsword