Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Anyone else watcing them? Round 2 of plyoffs just ended. I'm sad to see Alliance didnt make it, but my favorite team at the moment is Cloud9.
i am an anti-dota person now after reading about this dude who chose the dota tournament over his wedding. sad

Hunter

4,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Jin-Andrews
i am an anti-dota person now after reading about this dude who chose the dota tournament over his wedding. sad

What are you doing in a DotA thread, then?

Clean Seeker

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Goddess Kairos
Anyone else watcing them? Round 2 of plyoffs just ended. I'm sad to see Alliance didnt make it, but my favorite team at the moment is Cloud9.

Even though I am an Alliance fan I felt they played like one of the worst teams. Don't get me wrong, they did some good plays and played as good as Alliance always do. But they were broken by the fact they had too much reliance on their rat playstyle. Considering they lost like 90% of their games when Nature's Prophet and Io were banned kind of highlights it.

When they played strong at ESL is how I believe made them lose in the playoffs. They showed off how potent they can run split-push strats and how well they run it. So the best way to beat Alliance is to ban their line-up.

In all honesty I see China winning it this year. The Chinese teams are very strong. They always kind of have been but this year they are doing very well.
Pyro BladeWing
Jin-Andrews

What are you doing in a DotA thread, then?

because i don't want others to be like that dude who lost his bride. xp
SuperflyForever
Goddess Kairos

Even though I am an Alliance fan I felt they played like one of the worst teams. Don't get me wrong, they did some good plays and played as good as Alliance always do. But they were broken by the fact they had too much reliance on their rat playstyle. Considering they lost like 90% of their games when Nature's Prophet and Io were banned kind of highlights it.

When they played strong at ESL is how I believe made them lose in the playoffs. They showed off how potent they can run split-push strats and how well they run it. So the best way to beat Alliance is to ban their line-up.

In all honesty I see China winning it this year. The Chinese teams are very strong. They always kind of have been but this year they are doing very well.

EG! USA USA!!

They're KILLING it right now. I've been an Alliance fan since they were No Tidehunter, but they did not have a good year and they know it. EG, though... are really strong this year.

Clean Seeker

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Drawing Explicitly
SuperflyForever
Goddess Kairos

EG! USA USA!!

They're KILLING it right now. I've been an Alliance fan since they were No Tidehunter, but they did not have a good year and they know it. EG, though... are really strong this year.

Alliance lost because split pushing is an old meta that doesn't work anymore. Team Fight and Pushing is the current way to go.

Alliance never evolved with the meta shift so all the teams who they played against abused the fact they are a one trick pony.

Demonic Genius

4,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
LGD made a huge comeback lol i was stoked heart heart

Lonely Lunatic

******** C9 and that Meepo game against Vici, it was so sick, SO SICK!

I want a DK vs C9 and then DK making it into the finals vs NewBee. But an EG vs NewBee again wouldn't be bad, if they actually learn to counter them

Clean Seeker

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Metal ******** C9 and that Meepo game against Vici, it was so sick, SO SICK!

I want a DK vs C9 and then DK making it into the finals vs NewBee. But an EG vs NewBee again wouldn't be bad, if they actually learn to counter them[/quote]

EG need to try and run other strats other than the 5man death ball to beat most of the Chinese t
ztom92w5:0="Metal ******** C9 and that Meepo game against Vici, it was so sick, SO SICK!

I want a DK vs C9 and then DK making it into the finals vs NewBee. But an EG vs NewBee again wouldn't be bad, if they actually learn to counter them[/quote]

EG need to try and run other strats other than the 5man death ball to beat most of the Chinese teams.

Golden Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Drawing Explicitly
SuperflyForever
Goddess Kairos

EG! USA USA!!

EG failed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces