Nameless(Sin)
-DualDagger Sin

Kuroi Tanto(Rogue)
-Gank Rogue

Memory Storm(Smith)
-Str/Agi/Dex Smithy

Nameless(Bard)
-WoE MS/Vit Bard

I needs to pick two charecters to fill my two spots. I have a Priest, Hunter, Alch, Rogue, Empty Spot. Originally I was gonna keep my gank rogue and make a battle smith... But I dunno. I kinda want a wiz, or a bard... Or a DD sin... I dunno. So... :X

Anyone wanna give some advice? Id prefer a char that wasnt 'TOO' Expensive, I know DD sins would. Prefrebly they would MAKE money ^^;

Anyway, Suggestions please~ ^_^

//Esper
keep your rogue! :O
Panda

ALWAYS SKIMPY WITH THE DAMM INFO. D:

TELL ME TWO CHARS TO KEEP/MAKE PEOPLE D:
I think that.. you should make a wiz on the empty spot, cause they make alot of money, AND there fun to use! 3nodding And if you get bored of your rogue you can delete him and make a battle smith~ Cause rogues are easy to make 3nodding heart I hope I helped you gonk
Forgottenesper
Panda

ALWAYS SKIMPY WITH THE DAMM INFO. D:

TELL ME TWO CHARS TO KEEP/MAKE PEOPLE D:
SOB. ):
make the BS and make the knight!
Make a Battlesmith their easer to lvl then a forger 3nodding and their naturaly lucky blaugh I started my merch yesterday and she found a willow card, lunatic card, poring card x2, rainbow carrot, and clown nose. I know those arn't rare but it's still pretty good considering I got them all yesterday on my novice xd
rainbow carrot and clown nose came today after I got my merch though neutral but see their naturaly lucky ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff