Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

Everyone tells me he requires no skill to play at all but I just CANT ever play him, haha. I see how hard he can carry but I just feed early game so ahhh ;-;
he's more of a champion where you gotta position yourself correctly to where you go in at the right moments.
if you're more used to ranged champions and mages, i can see why he could be difficult for you

He's not hard at all lol. Practice.

OG Trash

Hes pretty easy in my opinion 3nodding . He fast, does a lot of damage, can avoid damage/reach people with dash skill, plus he has a heal. But he is very squishy so you could easy die early but if you farm up correctly you should be fine c:

Friendly Gaian

FlyntFlosssy
Hes pretty easy in my opinion 3nodding . He fast, does a lot of damage, can avoid damage/reach people with dash skill, plus he has a heal. But he is very squishy so you could easy die early but if you farm up correctly you should be fine c:

I usually like entering a fight first and I think the main reason he's difficult for me is, he's too squishy. Or even if I enter last, the other team just focuses me. It might just be the teams I get put against or I'm just a really bad Yi eek

Friendly Gaian

Seasick Hearts
he's more of a champion where you gotta position yourself correctly to where you go in at the right moments.
if you're more used to ranged champions and mages, i can see why he could be difficult for you

Most champions I use ARE ranged so I suppose that could be a reason why. I'm not the best with when to enter a fight because most of the times I go in, I get focused to the point where I can't really do much at all
Snowify
Seasick Hearts

Most champions I use ARE ranged so I suppose that could be a reason why. I'm not the best with when to enter a fight because most of the times I go in, I get focused to the point where I can't really do much at all

basically you gotta find opportunities and wait for them logically. i prefer jungling with him, and waiting for moments to strike for ganks, cleaning up kills, or even fighting the other jungler on his own turf yo

he is kind of squishy yes, but his damage potential can be pretty high, especially if fed.

OG Trash

Snowify
FlyntFlosssy

I usually like entering a fight first and I think the main reason he's difficult for me is, he's too squishy. Or even if I enter last, the other team just focuses me. It might just be the teams I get put against or I'm just a really bad Yi eek

I'm sure if you practiced a bit it wouldn't be to hard to learn him you just gotta find some people who aren't toxic to play with lol

Distinct Elder

I can't play him either. I have melee champs.

Shameless Exhibitionist

Yi is item dependent early game his not as faceroll as people like to think so in lane you try to maximize farm and poke with Q and than do whatever assassin does and wait for the clean up to snowball.

his skills are easy enough to understand what you want to do is just learn his build paths(items) and im sure it'll be easy enough

Friend

The champion itself is not hard, perhaps decision making is hard for you?

Tipsy Dabbler

i find him difficult but i think it's down to me sucking with everything that is melee.
LOL
well is not he needs no skill and stuff but for sure he requires less than others. I dont know, I only played him on aram I think and even without knowing his uhmm combo (not sure he actually has one) managed to star that match and I went in after 9 mins because of lame dc.

Astounding Partier

1,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Timid 100
I would say that he takes some skill to play simply because of how confident they are when they play him. Some people think they will just open up on someone out the gate, and that's a good way to have a lane snowball from their incompetence.

Liberal Seeker

Honestly, he's an opportunistic champ. Everything on his kit is snowball-y and sort of built to destroy targets, survive, and destroy more, but it takes some skill to know when to go in. You can't start a teamfight early/mid game unless you had an incredible (and i'm talking IE/Shiv/etc) lead on them.
So, he's item-dependent. You can't faceroll unless you have the items for it. Once you do though...
So wait for the teamfight, look for any important cc being used, and then go in, or pick-off low health targets. just ult, Q-in, activate E, and go ham.

He doesn't require technical skills. Just timing of his stuff. Press Q every time it's up, E is always good to have up since it costs no mana.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff