Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't trust Heim, he can't even get the stuff he's supposed to know right! (I kid I kid, Heim's been a huuge factor in increasing customer relations on RO. xd )

Sounds like servers will be up sometime tomorrow though. ohay we'll be on the same server now. xd

Bunny

I'm impressed. Most people think I'm a private sever player, til I stalk them ingame. emo

I pretty much live in west pront! Anyone if free to come and visit! heart
Though I don't know, after the merge there might be some turf wars going on.

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
I'm one of those new reactivation. I made sure to get a monthly in yesterday so I can get my extra 3 days. (This would also be my first time posting on this forum...)

... Well I'm here to say Ymir is open!
I'd come visit, but I don't know your character names. xd And West Pront is one huge crowded mess. heart
I'm really happy about the merge, it's been a long time coming, a very long time.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Midorian
I'd come visit, but I don't know your character names. xd And West Pront is one huge crowded mess. heart

lol, I keep hearing that.
All of Pront sort of is. ninja

User Image

I'm usually in northern Pront on my HP, Mistukian, if anyone wants to visit/say hi. ninja

Bunny

http://ropd.info/?account=697519

Have yet to name change them since I was in the middle of a move.
(FL -> PA. Car ride from hell. omg)

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
@ Midorian ~> Holy mother of ... =_=;; Looks like Chaos... Damn now I want to re-active my iRO account. stressed

@ Rebecca ~> YAY! For your name!

Lightbringer

When I said that screenshot, I went "... o_o "

With the servers merging, I might finally break my habit and play to play an MMO. Valkyrie is just impossible to deal with due to the amount of bots and such lagging the server, I know that much.
I was really lucky with the merge, everything went great. Only my sage had a _C postfix in her name. I requested a name change for her, and it took only a few days to get the first preferred name for her. Apparently someone who had the name wasn't an active player anymore. :3
Looks like a lot of people and it might be fun to actually 99 my chars to get ready for a trans. Been playing some Valk, but the minor things just irk me.

Hilarious Hunter

Wow, with the server merge how many people on average are normally online? I used to play long ago but I wouldnt say there were all that many players. But i've been thinking of coming back, and if the player count is relatively high I'm pretty sure I would.
MinTako
Wow, with the server merge how many people on average are normally online? I used to play long ago but I wouldnt say there were all that many players. But i've been thinking of coming back, and if the player count is relatively high I'm pretty sure I would.
Averaging about 1.5~1.6k people on during the day (PST). Dunno about WoE, as it hasn't started yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff