Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
*ruffles hair* GYAH! Why must I read these? D: I know they arent true but being an artist gives you WAYY to much imagination and I keep imagining things and getting worked up.

But now I MUST see Tiger Lily and at least see if there is still one around Chaos. D: I checked earlier today but she wasnt there so Im gonna check now that it's after midnight.

EDIT: *checks* Nope. No Tiger Lily.

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
umm.. are you on iRO? because Tiger Lily is in pRO (or so i've heard..)
Well, through reading this thread, people have said she's on pRO as well as iRO. I don't know which one is right, I just know waiting up for her for 2 and a half hours was like wtf. XD

Newbie Hunter

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ya I read the whole thread and saw suggestion of both so I wanted to check.
...K. 12:46am. Here I go again. e_e

edit: 1am now. No Tiger Lily. confused
Those are some creepy stories eek

I don't have any to share...
Rharwen
I heard this story from a friend of mine.

He plays on a private server, and last year a high ranking paladin Female was killed. She had left RO on when she went to pick up her litttle brother and never came back. Her parents hadn't realized the computer was still running, with her character sitting in prontera. My friend had run into her there as they were both of similar level and class and had sat down beside her. He told me later that he had never ever seen a sprite act as hers did. At the moment of her death, she apparently stood up and then died as though in pvp or being killed by a monster. She stayed like that until the next server reset.

One of the admins, had been a personal friend of the girl and announced to the rest of the players that she had passed away. Lots of people were sad. She'd always been around, giving out heals to novices and helping them out. A regular RO saint. It was a pity she passed away..

Anyway, there's my story. Sad and creepy at the same time...

THIS HAS SOME TRUTH!!!
The paladin girl's name was YuNa~~~
I don't know if other servers have this.
BUT!
If you go to prontera fountain's west side,you would see an NPC named YuNa,when you click it she says something about Odin's statue being weird.
Apparently,she was a major friend of the Admin's and decided to immortalize her in that honor~~~
*watch this place for screenies*

Blessed Explorer

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Hm, this is all very interesting, especially that last paladin one, gonna have to check that out 3nodding

Destructive Glitch

ok, this little story doesnt really fit here I think, but I couldnt find any other suitable threads and is too lazy to make a new one, the forum has enought worthless threads as it is /wah

anyway - I was in s. pront, DB's running around as usual and we were killing them (me on my hunter). one of them droped a OBB, and I was the one who got it cool . so, "yay, funny" I thought... and opended it...
..guess what was inside...

correct, a DB /heh

well, at least I found it a bit ironic
Perfect, I am now terrified of trying out RO, and I haven't even finished downloading the client yet! Why do I constantly read stuff like this, when I obviously know I get scared REALLY easily??! gonk
(O.O)
(~.~)
(-.-)
(_ _)
What....the heck....Okay now this is freaking me out~~~
So I try to get near the fountain over in central prontera,but for some reason...something weird happens to the compie...
When I get near the fountain......there's like this darkness that starts sorrounding my screen(that blind status)So I said,okay..no biggie...
But when I get close to that west spot....I get a PM:

(From YuNa):Wag poa kung lumapit...(Please Don't get near me...)

Then I get Dced...
When I relog in~~~~
I'm at the lower pront's flower girl area.
O.....kay.....anyone else wanna this for me??Because frankly I'm getting creeped out bby this~
Shiseki_Kimagura
(O.O)
(~.~)
(-.-)
(_ _)
What....the heck....Okay now this is freaking me out~~~
So I try to get near the fountain over in central prontera,but for some reason...something weird happens to the compie...
When I get near the fountain......there's like this darkness that starts sorrounding my screen(that blind status)So I said,okay..no biggie...
But when I get close to that west spot....I get a PM:

(From YuNa):Wag poa kung lumapit...(Please Don't get near me...)

Then I get Dced...
When I relog in~~~~
I'm at the lower pront's flower girl area.
O.....kay.....anyone else wanna this for me??Because frankly I'm getting creeped out bby this~

Apparently,

User Image

My ninja is immune.
That Yuna NPC doesn't screw up my compy ;3

Oh, and I think the reason why you guys haven't been seeing Tiger Lily is because she doesn't appear in front of people.. I'm pretty sure she logs in when nobody is at the dungeon entrance. Try coming back when no one's there?
These stories remind me of .hack. xDD
Uguu~~~
Thankies~~~

And now we have proof of that~~~~<3 <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items