Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

Lunatic Gate
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5091/karakentgs0.png

User Image
It is a bot that ks's. I caught her in sphinx 4. Her away message is like "Do i look like a bot to you?" ;p
poojuice
holidaytrasher13
;-; makes me not wanna play Ragnarok online ;-;

um. these are just urban legends ><
RO is a great game.. please don't let these legends be the reason of you quitting ><

even tho I play read these would make me want to start xd I havent been on in awhile tho...
WOW this remines me of .hack//G.U. lol
MAPLE STORY WILL NOT CHANGE!!!!
it will stay creepy and a cheap rag ripoff
......Also didnt someone already say 'this reminds me of .hack//G.U.' ?
three years back in Ro when there wasnt a lot of bots in payon cave 04.
Bunch of my friends and I was killing sohee and stuffs, then when we head close to the ent, I heard a donkey. I asked my friends if they heard it but they didnt hear anything so I forget about the donkey and went on with the grinding. Now I think about it so decide to post in this forum. Do you guy ever hear the donkey or just me.
Just you dude... xd
I went back a min ago and I still hear the donkey so weird.

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
akamaru170

eh..?
and yes, someone did say that already

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Generous 100
Hellsing601

huh...?
never heard it =_= maybe its from another program you opened? or something IRL?
akamaru170
well sorry its just so like it but instead people dieing. instead they go into a coma.
yea i know what yea mean lol
Hellsing601

Maybe it's some background effect that just sounds like a donkey? xD
I got a story too!
I don't know if it's a ghost or some bad prank but here it is...

There's one of my friend that has a Baby Super Novice. Even tough she is low leveled, she goes in PvP. The people that attack her are quite rare and most people know her when she gets there. Most of the time, she chats with people she knows.

Anyway, one day, while she was in PvP, another Baby Super Novice came in, same haircut, same headgears, same nice except she had ''Chibi'' in front of the name. Some people, including her, were quite upset that someone named-steal her. They just let her be. Yet, the ''clone'' was walking around my friend, randomly doing the smileys /gg or /meh. She got annoyied and killed her. Even tough she's low level, one Fire Bolt was more than enough. When she was dead, Chibi spammed the /gg smiley. She eventually logged off.

We saw her some other times. She does reply sometimes, by short answers. I don't think she ever was there when my friend wasn't there. Plus, whenever my friend modifies her character, next time she see Chibi, her clone is exactly like her. It's kinda odd o.O
hmmm i think i found out the secret of tiger lily no names mentioned. pm me for details. no location given or anything
If anyone plays WoW then check out for a character named tiger lilyXD she has the same personal background and she supposedly move the same time that that happened but i dunno just if you didnt know:p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff