Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Distinct Explorer

I guess I should do one of these since I never did after the other thread.

Gaia Username: Magaras
League Username: Magaras
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Mid: Malzahar/Ryze
Bot AD: Miss Fortune
Support: Janna/Alistar
Top: Riven
Jungle: Skarner/Shyvana

Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: Haven't really been playing much lately, starting to slowly roll back into things. Mostly horsing around in bot games with my buddy. Up for anything if I'm in game.

Dapper Sex Symbol

Gekiryuu Dekishi
Edacity
Gekiryuu Dekishi
Edacity
i dont have to worry about that much anymore.
i either play normal draft or ranked. c:

I usually just play normal blind pick with friends.

Too afraid to play ranked after my season 1 experience. -_-;

yeah, the only times i play blind pick is when i want to get into a game quickly.

awww. D:

Whats your IGN? :3

zaniqa
c:

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I got my computer back, runs league fine again...ya know...after a total hard drive failure....AGAIN...

Also, my luck in Draft is at least around 20% better than in blind. Draft might take 30 mins just to get through a que, buuut....its a win.

Dapper Regular

10,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Gaia Username:Sirius Erotica [x]
League Username:StarryCloud [x]
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:I play all roles. Singed,Teemo,Tristana,Janna,Lulu,Ashe,Zilean, Olaf, and Ziggs [x]
Server (Abbreviated): NA[x]
Anything Else?: I've been playing since the game came out(or atleast very close to it)Also I prefer the left side of the map[x]
Gaia Username:Cero_Unleashed [x]
League Username:Torchwood03 [x]
Preferred Role(s)/Champions:In normal I can AD and or AP carry with Caitlyn, Graves, Brand, Blitzcrank, Garen. I can tank Malphite, Blitzcrank and Garen if needed. In ranked (ELO Hell :[ ) Tank Malphite[x]
Server (Abbreviated): NA[x]
Anything Else?: Just sunk into ELO Hell. Kinda my fault for half. The other half bad team mates. I am a chilled player and main as Caitlyn. biggrin [x]

Dapper Millionaire

So I'm not only having dreams about the game now. It's evolved into having dreams about the players. O_o
Kind of glad I decided to take a semi-break.

Eloquent Conversationalist

do u guys think it would be worth it to start jungling as mundo and get good with him?
i mean i dont really wanna do it if he isnt competitive anymore

OTP

Gaia Username: Anastrios Vaan
League Username: Caeleus
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Mid: Malz/Fiddles/Morg
Bot AD: Kog
Support: Taric/Sona/Janna
Top: Nasus
Jungle: Skarner/Shyv/Hecarim/Fiddles/Sona/WW
Server (Abbreviated): NA

OTP

@AHFC: Oh and about Mundo, I don't really see to many in jung anymore. He's really effective in ranked but i dont see alot in normal. Do you wanna play him in rank or norm? :0

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
A Huge Freakin Cookie
do u guys think it would be worth it to start jungling as mundo and get good with him?

Jungle Mundo's pros:
-Crazy-fast jungle, and can red-start for a level 2 gank since he's manaless
-Incredibly hard to kill; ganks rarely go south for you
-CC reduction that stacks with Mercs and a giant speed boost means you're hard to peel
-High damage output while still being incredibly tanky

Jungle Mundo's cons:
-Only one, fairly weak CC.
-Get incredibly low at points in the jungle, making counter-jungling a very real danger
-Falls off a bit in teamfights since his job is basically "stand there and don't die"

Personally, I've seen a lot more successful jungle Mundo's than unsuccessful.

Eloquent Conversationalist

Uncle Kwaggy
A Huge Freakin Cookie

Jungle Mundo's pros:
-Crazy-fast jungle, and can red-start for a level 2 gank since he's manaless
-Incredibly hard to kill; ganks rarely go south for you
-CC reduction that stacks with Mercs and a giant speed boost means you're hard to peel
-High damage output while still being incredibly tanky

Jungle Mundo's cons:
-Only one, fairly weak CC.
-Get incredibly low at points in the jungle, making counter-jungling a very real danger
-Falls off a bit in teamfights since his job is basically "stand there and don't die"

Personally, I've seen a lot more successful jungle Mundo's than unsuccessful.

i think the pro's definitely outweigh the cons. & i definitely dont mind the job stand there and dont die, i used to tank/fc in wow i loved being focused lol its fun. i think i'll give him a try tonight.
plus. i think the corporate mundo skin is literally hysterical smile no point in wasting the money on it though until i actually start getting good with him. the only jungler i really played as alot is lee sin and i did okay. nothing spectacular though. im a much better ad carry bot

Dapper Millionaire

That feel when you queue up for what you thought was a co-op game, pick someone you haven't played much to practice, have a mirror match-up, and get your s**t stomped in.
Also, top was a 1v2 for half of the game (their olaf went to jungle without smite after a while), our Riven had 40 CS by the time their Vlad/Olaf had about 250 combined.
Yep it was a fun game.

OTP

How hard is jungle Lee Sin to play? Ive never actually played him before but Im usually on manaless junglers.

Dapper Millionaire

Anastrios Vaan
How hard is jungle Lee Sin to play? Ive never actually played him before but Im usually on manaless junglers.

Pretty easy. I'm still learning little things about it but it's really fun. The only hard parts about him really are landing his q and knowing who to r.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff