Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Tactical Tamer

Zan820
meh I'm getting on Aion to blow off some steam from league, I suck at hecarim and as usual yi takes a skill level of 1, so he just dunks everyone if not suppressed very very early.
I personally find building hecarim almost like a tank, in terms of items, seems to work out really well.
Whispers of Darkness
A good support will make or break any ranked game
discuss

Perfectly true. Good supports can reduce the number of kills the enemy team gets, plus win you a lane, and win you teamfights. However, if a ranked game goes under, it is NOT always the support's fault. We can only do so much )':
Avun Shidino
Cataclysm Theory
Her passive is also sick if you play her as an AP mid. Just tried it on out Twisted Treeline (which doesn't count for much) and man, does she nuke. Put a deathfires on her and people drop haha. Also her heals get so scary.

Speaking about nuking...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You don't know nuking 'til you've seen this. :>

Edit: No, not the Kog'Maw I was accidentally highlighting. <<

Mother of god. If you can do /that/ with the current evelynn, you get my full respect xD

Tactical Tamer

That's a very similar build to the one I use on evelynn. You can just about two shot people late game with her from full hp it's hilarious. Sure shes a little hard to play because shes a squishy melee stealth that can be shut down easily, but if you can get her going she turns into just about an unstoppable force. But who says a challenge is a bad thing? 3nodding
User ImageUser Image
Hello Everyone

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Warwick the Blood Hunter
User ImageUser Image
Hello Everyone

Howdy!

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
After 2 hours of fun, followed by 24 hours of pure rotting-in-hell-pain. I'm back.
Never drink 75% on an empty stomach after a day of fast-paced work. sweatdrop

All I wanted to do was die and play LoL though...

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Kyoto Tushoni
After 2 hours of fun, followed by 24 hours of pure rotting-in-hell-pain. I'm back.
Never drink 75% on an empty stomach after a day of fast-paced work. sweatdrop

All I wanted to do was die and play LoL though...

That doesn't sound very fun. :/

EDIT: Also
User Image

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Cataclysm Theory
Mother of god. If you can do /that/ with the current evelynn, you get my full respect xD

Yup. It was with the current Eve, rofl. Everyone in my team was like "Top lane Eve? Pick another champ. -_-" That'll teach them. <_<

Friendly Explorer

So after a series of carefully crafted scientific studies, I have determined that Urgot is retarded OP.
User Image
Ezelus

Howdy!

User ImageUser Image
Sorry late reply...yeah..yup.

MamaWeedQueen's Senpai

Bear

11,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Gaia Username: Phantomthief Jacob
League Username: Phantomjacob
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Support, AD Carry. (Vayne, Sona, Alistar, Soraka, Taric, Caitlyn, Gangplank, Graves, ATMOGS FATE)
Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: I like to play Hybrid Champs too, sometimes as AP carry TF and others, but I Love supporting and playing AD Carry Bot.

Tactical Tamer

KaosHunter
So after a series of carefully crafted scientific studies, I have determined that Urgot is retarded OP.
User Image
I love how there's so many champs that arn't played much that are op because they get no attention, and are pretty much just ignored. stressed

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Edward E!ric
KaosHunter
User Image
I love how there's so many champs that arn't played much that are op because they get no attention, and are pretty much just ignored. stressed

Well there are many many reasons that Urgot is ignored. One of the reasons is that he actually used to be physically broken, and when people found this out the used the crap out of him and it took Riot forever to realize it.

Other than that Urgot is NOT a ranged AD carry, like Sivir, Cait, or Graves, nor is he a flat AD caster. He is a hybrid between the two. I can almost see him being a 450 champ because his skill cap is REALLY REALLY high, primarily because his ult. I was arguing this on the LoL Forums before, and I actually had an interesting discussion with some people. What we did agree on, is that Urgot was not an ranged AD carry. Mainly, because his output is most from his Q and he has no escape method, unless you try to pull some stuff off with his ult.

He needs mana to spam his Q but he needs movement speed to keep up with current ranged AD carries. He's an excellent anti-mid against morg and bruises squishies, but can't handle Ahri or high sustain champs.

Aged Member

Just spent 1600 bucks on a racing wheel and racing seat and a ps3 and GT5.

I probably won't be playing League of legends for a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff