• Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
TearyTartuliusNovu
Artistic Cannibalism
TearyTartuliusNovu
Artistic Cannibalism
Looking forward to it!

Thanks! It will be up sometime tonight actually :> I plan on submitting three but I'll let the first 2 go for now

And now I'm filled with anticipation!

Fantastic! I don't know if these new adoptables will be to your taste however.. :1

Only one way to find out!

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TearyTartuliusNovu

Haha, yep, I've been stalking the Mini Shops and saw your thread pop up again. XD That's great though! Drawing is great, isn't it? c:
I've been well, but I am a bit exhausted... senior year with AP classes and college apps is taking its toll on me. There is so much reading, but I'm learning so much and I'm pretty excited for the year as a whole. I have tests coming up so lots of studying (and sleeping) for me!
I haven't gotten any time to draw much other than sketches. Cleaning up sketches takes the longest for me, so I get lazy on that part. xd

Dapper Cat

5,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Furaingu66
TearyTartuliusNovu

Haha, yep, I've been stalking the Mini Shops and saw your thread pop up again. XD That's great though! Drawing is great, isn't it? c:
I've been well, but I am a bit exhausted... senior year with AP classes and college apps is taking its toll on me. There is so much reading, but I'm learning so much and I'm pretty excited for the year as a whole. I have tests coming up so lots of studying (and sleeping) for me!
I haven't gotten any time to draw much other than sketches. Cleaning up sketches takes the longest for me, so I get lazy on that part. xd

Yeah it is biggrin especially when you get it right. Yeah, AP course will do that to you but just you wait, you'll be darn thankful you took them early in high school instead of college.
Actually, I find that cleaning the most fun part, coloring actually annoys me haha! yess. black and white

Edit- Also, I finished posting up the new adopts :]

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TearyTartuliusNovu
[
Yeah it is biggrin especially when you get it right. Yeah, AP course will do that to you but just you wait, you'll be darn thankful you took them early in high school instead of college.
Actually, I find that cleaning the most fun part, coloring actually annoys me haha! yess. black and white

Edit- Also, I finished posting up the new adopts :]

I know, that's why I am taking them. I sincerely enjoy the experience; the teachers are so much more engaged and they do rebel a little against "traditional" school learning by forcing students to think critically and deeply. I definitely will not regret taking them.
Hm, interesting. I always find coloring to be most fun, but cleaning up to be the most time consuming...

And may I please start you off with 500M for Hairdresser? ^^

Dapper Cat

5,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Furaingu66

I know, that's why I am taking them. I sincerely enjoy the experience; the teachers are so much more engaged and they do rebel a little against "traditional" school learning by forcing students to think critically and deeply. I definitely will not regret taking them.
Hm, interesting. I always find coloring to be most fun, but cleaning up to be the most time consuming...

And may I please start you off with 500M for Hairdresser? ^^

Coolio! It's always fun when they deviate from the norm haha.
I guess it depends whether or not you have a lot going on in the picture. But I like a lot of detail xD

And sure thing you can!! Thanks for bidding: >

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TearyTartuliusNovu

I guess it depends whether or not you have a lot going on in the picture. But I like a lot of detail xD

Yes, I love innovative teachers who teach beyond the material. Honestly, my classes are challenging this year, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. XD
I like a lot of detail too, but when it comes to drawing digitally, it's harder for me to fix certain details and clean it up. I'm always working on improving though. :3

And you're welcome! ^^

In a relationship with pataco

Camper

500m for griffon ovo

Dapper Cat

5,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
trds
500m for griffon ovo

Tyvm for bidding! ^_^

Dapper Cat

5,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Furaingu66
TearyTartuliusNovu

Yes, I love innovative teachers who teach beyond the material. Honestly, my classes are challenging this year, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. XD
I like a lot of detail too, but when it comes to drawing digitally, it's harder for me to fix certain details and clean it up. I'm always working on improving though. :3

And you're welcome! ^^

Haha well drawing digitally is much better than pencil and paper in terms of clean up :> ahhh I remember those days~~

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TearyTartuliusNovu

Haha well drawing digitally is much better than pencil and paper in terms of clean up :> ahhh I remember those days~~

Really? I know that digital drawing is easier to clean up, but when I draw traditionally, I usually don't have to clean up much... xd Maybe that's just me. On a computer, the weirdness of drawing on a tablet and having it drawn on the screen is strange... I've grown used to it, but for some reason, I feel like drawing directly on the paper with pencil is more accurate and easier, so I clean up less. ^^
You wouldn't have any tips for cleaning up digitally would you? I can never get really clean line art without taking hours... crying

Dapper Cat

5,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Furaingu66
TearyTartuliusNovu

Really? I know that digital drawing is easier to clean up, but when I draw traditionally, I usually don't have to clean up much... xd Maybe that's just me. On a computer, the weirdness of drawing on a tablet and having it drawn on the screen is strange... I've grown used to it, but for some reason, I feel like drawing directly on the paper with pencil is more accurate and easier, so I clean up less. ^^
You wouldn't have any tips for cleaning up digitally would you? I can never get really clean line art without taking hours... crying

Lol I totally agree with the accuracy and content feeling with paper and graphite pencil... oooooh yess, but I guess its bc im the type to redraw a line very often over and over is what makes it hard to clean up. And yes there's a weird transition from stylus tablet on to computer drawing but I cleaned that up with buying an actual tablet with the stylus. Of course this is a money method but I decided to invest in it for fun instead of buying an adobe photoshop or paint tool sai.
I have the samsung galaxy note 10.1 that comes with the stylus and bought a $5 app that lets me draw what i have now :] I do remember doing what you're doing for a time but all I can say is, thats the limitation of a wacom tablet, for example. I bough the thing when it was released, granted I should have waited a little longer before buying it but I don't regret it haha
If you want that true accuracy, you're better with a direct stylus drawing like what I have or if you plan to enveavor in the future, a touch screen desktop or a cintiq (this thing is so holy beyond reason)

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
TearyTartuliusNovu

Perhaps it is something only I prefer, but I like to take care of the lineart in one fell swoop as opposed to correcting it over and over again. When I draw traditional with pencil, I can draw over a line fairly accurately, and like you said, the a Wacom tablet is rather limited. If I could even afford a cintiq, I would have bought one; that thing is almost the holy grail of every digital artist... emotion_drool

I've grown used to it, but I've been experimenting with file sizes to see if the sketching lines can become unnoticeable as the file becomes larger. The only issue is Sai does not seem to like large files... sad

Dapper Cat

5,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dapper Cat

5,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Furaingu66

Perhaps it is something only I prefer, but I like to take care of the lineart in one fell swoop as opposed to correcting it over and over again. When I draw traditional with pencil, I can draw over a line fairly accurately, and like you said, the a Wacom tablet is rather limited. If I could even afford a cintiq, I would have bought one; that thing is almost the holy grail of every digital artist... emotion_drool

I've grown used to it, but I've been experimenting with file sizes to see if the sketching lines can become unnoticeable as the file becomes larger. The only issue is Sai does not seem to like large files... sad

Then you're definitely the type to carefully do the line art, i rough sketch like a maniac and then do the line art haha. Maybe that's why I take so long o_o one day, when you and me both have a job and money, it shall be within our hands!!

File/pixel sizes definitely do help and they make much smoother lines the bigger the canvas. With the way you do your line art, I do believe the minor details will become more unnoticeable. I've also fiddled around with the opacity to make a line art and doing it in one go does help some. After the light opacity you have with the line art, you can kick in the darkness/hue and simply line over and erase. There's also the vector option after opacity. But this is all very complicated.

Dapper Cat

5,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Popular Thread 100
hmmm... i guess everyone's busy with school

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items