...which is 100 times better than Soulja Boy Day. 1 100.0% [ 215 ]
Total Votes:[ 215 ]

Fashionable Fatcat

9,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • PvP 200
  • Survivor 150

High-functioning Lunatic

I'll be able to sing for you tomorrow X.

I has day off.
*Waits impatiently for musaks... so he can order again... <.<*

Beloved Genius

6,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Just msg me when you have time and you see me on.
Antique> Awesome.

Enki> Are you aware of my Tumblr account? I post music updates there, and you can listen to progress without my prompting. I try to post every other day but I'm a chump so that doesn't always happen.

Disgaea> Alright.

Beloved Genius

6,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dear god...how many accounts do you have? @_@
dafuq you have another character? GAH! TOO MANY WULFS!

But no, I was, in fact, completely unaware of your Tumblthing... o.o

Fashionable Werewolf

yes, i have a few accounts.
Now you're just ******** with us... and why do I NOT see a tumblr link yet...?

Chatty Lunatic

Beloved Genius

6,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
...How...many accounts do you have X? emotion_facepalm
I think Wulf has more accounts than me... and that's crazy...

And Wulf, I like what I'm hearing thusfar! biggrin And in case this was too much "THROW ALL THIS s**t TOGETHER" trust me, my next commission from ya is gunna be "HEY WULF! READ THIS, THEN MAKE WHATEVER THE ******** MUSIC YOU WANT!" :3

Chatty Lunatic

I had to make sure to put the disclaimer that I don't actually mind the challenge. It just made me wonder how people see me and my music, strengths and shortcomings, that kinda thing. Like... I know I can't sing and won't do vocal songs for people till I get a steady singer UNLESS people don't mind my stupid oddly accented and slightly nasal voice.

Beloved Genius

6,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Uhhh...I've talked to you and I think your voice is just fine. Don't worry so much X. =p You're great the way you are and all of us like you. We wouldn't be here if we didn't. :3
Not being able to sing is a musical shortcoming? Naw, man, that just means you're not a very good singer. Can't be the Jack of ALL the things, man. Such as with MY art, I know there are a buncha things I can't do. I don't consider them "shortcomings" so much as just stuff I can't do, but I know people who can and will go to them if need be. Musically, I can drum and I can scream. That's about it. Don't ask me to be the lead guitarist cause it ain't gunna happen. Just never had the knack and I'm cool with that ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff