Every day is Bjork Day.

...which is 100 times better than Soulja Boy Day. 1 100.0% [ 215 ]
Total Votes:[ 215 ]

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
that "hanging allex" one reminds me of toph.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
workworkworkwork

High-functioning Lunatic

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

X mah pal~

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
all work and no play makes x something something...

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
i actually have to delete a swirly because right now i don't have 34.99 or a paypal account to pay for a commercial liscence. too bad, raseone tribals is a good font with good swirls----

WAIT

it's absinth flourishes i'm using. -checks-

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
free, heck yeah. i'm about to absinth this thing up.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
so tomorrow i need to go to the bank to get my routing number... because i want my paypal to link to my credit/debit account, not my credit CARD. but when that's done, i'll be able to purchase this commercial liscence for this scroll/banner graphic, and kat's irl commission will be done.

my apologies to last minute disaster. i'll get on yours right away, but i had to prioritize irl stuff.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
Wo dein sanfter, do you really wanna rock here,
We can go the toe to toe, and you can take a drop there
I'm telling you to throw the towel, you're about to take a fall
'Cause I'm about to let it loose, I'm 'bout to end it all

Psychofish's Wife

Distinct Genius

Uberwulf X
so tomorrow i need to go to the bank to get my routing number... because i want my paypal to link to my credit/debit account, not my credit CARD. but when that's done, i'll be able to purchase this commercial liscence for this scroll/banner graphic, and kat's irl commission will be done.

my apologies to last minute disaster. i'll get on yours right away, but i had to prioritize irl stuff.

Sounds good.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
tempy... that heart tag is an older one, eh? looks good.
Uberwulf X
tempy... that heart tag is an older one, eh? looks good.

yeah, i couldnt remember my photobucket ps for the longest time then it suddenly came to me and bam, i can change my sig again cuz i lost about 5yrs worth of tags when i reformatted this pc ... /sadpanda. and they were all uploaded in my photobucket so THANK god i remembered the ps. lulz.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
tempy> post up a couple of the other ones you've gotten; i'm curious.

other> so, i sketched the tag for last minute disaster.. 'cause everything i was trying to freestyle came out really badly. i should be able to do this easily enough, though it'll involve me making a lot of shapes by hand-- there are no "broken boards"brushes and i didn't find anything online that fit what i had in mind. making them is fine with me, i wanted to make my own shapes and graphics anyway. it'll just take a bit more as i actually make them, as opposed to dropping a brush and coloring.

not that anyone had delusions that i'd be done with this by tonight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff