Welcome to Gaia! ::

This will be a thread in which I try letting go of my old OCs. I really do love them, but I don't do much with them now and I want to find someone better to take of them. However, I may decide to keep them after all. xDD
Rules:

You may resell (not for a higher price than bought), trade, or gift.
You will own the rights to the character.
You may design new clothes or tweak the design.
You may use it as an OC, etc.
You may NOT claim to have designed the character.
I have all rights to cancel auction if I feel it isn't going well, or can't let go.
Please love your adopt!
Adopt

User Image
User Image

SB: 5bil
Min In.: 1bil
AB: tba
HB: 10b, Christian Dashkov
End Date: tba

This is one of my older adopts. She was made around 1 and a half years ago. I had originally named her Chi (jap. for blood) and she was suppose to be a kind vampire child whose eyes turn red when they sense danger. Of course, the new owner would be able to change her story.

I'm pretty attached to her, so only high offers will let me let her go. I think she comes with 1-3 more arts, and I will try my best to find them (not promising anything though!) for the new owner.

Nostalgic Otaku

Finished reorganizing all the old OCs?
A Brilliant Loser

Actually, no. ;A; I'm trying to find a bunch that I had in batches. I think around 15 are still missing. Do you want me to note you what I have so far?

Nostalgic Otaku

xSakura-Hyugax
A Brilliant Loser

Actually, no. ;A; I'm trying to find a bunch that I had in batches. I think around 15 are still missing. Do you want me to note you what I have so far?
yeah sure!
I'll also SB Chi while I'm at it lol.
A Brilliant Loser
xSakura-Hyugax
A Brilliant Loser

yeah sure!
I'll also SB Chi while I'm at it lol.

Oh lol haha okay. <3 Sending PM~

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Ah she's so cute! Hng. I'm looking for more demons though. ; ~ ; I might come back to bid if she's still up and I don't have any luck.
Christian Dashkov
Ah she's so cute! Hng. I'm looking for more demons though. ; ~ ; I might come back to bid if she's still up and I don't have any luck.

Ooo thank you! Hnnng, this doesn't seem to be going well though, I might take it down and put up another one xDD

Nostalgic Otaku

Ypu can always put up multiple adopts at once?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff