Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bolt BioHazard
u - l u v
Bolt BioHazard
9bil yo ninja

you've been outbid whee
lol i'm tempted to bid just because competition but i'll hate myself later since i'd loose this in my adopt folder XD
I'll let her have this one, but you won't see the last of me O:<

I promise i'll take good care of him. I'll love him and snuggles him forever and always.
redface

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
XxNightmare_DollxX
u - l u v
heart

Obsessive Dedication x1

^ U^ lol 17 mins heart ur in the lead.

Destruction

XxNightmare_DollxX
Bolt BioHazard
u - l u v
Bolt BioHazard
9bil yo ninja

you've been outbid whee
lol i'm tempted to bid just because competition but i'll hate myself later since i'd loose this in my adopt folder XD

I promise i'll take good care of him. I'll love him and snuggles him forever and always.
redface

I put my trust in you then emotion_hug

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
XxNightmare_DollxX
Bolt BioHazard
u - l u v
Bolt BioHazard
9bil yo ninja

you've been outbid whee

redface

Take care of my babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy crying crying crying crying he doesn't like to admit it but he likes snuggles.

16 min!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u - l u v

Are you gonna do anymore adopts after this one?
Bolt BioHazard

emotion_hug

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
XxNightmare_DollxX
u - l u v

I'm not sure. maybe but if i do i'll have to change it up a bit and draw what ppl usually buy like demon characters, pastel stuff, and shotas LMFAO no one rlly likes the manly men emo
u - l u v
XxNightmare_DollxX
u - l u v

I'm not sure. maybe but if i do i'll have to change it up a bit and draw what ppl usually buy like demon characters, pastel stuff, and shotas LMFAO no one rlly likes the manly men emo

It seriously just blows my mind that more people did not bid on this guy. He is gorgeous and the artwork is just too amazing for words to explain.

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
XxNightmare_DollxX
u - l u v
XxNightmare_DollxX
u - l u v

It seriously just blows my mind that more people did not bid on this guy. He is gorgeous and the artwork is just too amazing for words to explain.

lol, honestly I dont really know either XDDD.idk i guess its not the'usual' or what ppl like here. this is my first auction too lol so idk i feel a little discouraged now emo 5 mins ^^
u - l u v
XxNightmare_DollxX
u - l u v
XxNightmare_DollxX
u - l u v

lol, honestly I dont really know either XDDD.idk i guess its not the'usual' or what ppl like here. this is my first auction too lol so idk i feel a little discouraged now emo 5 mins ^^

I say don't let it get you down. It's your first adopt thread and i say it was good first. There are some here who don't even get any offers on their adopts. Your artwork is beautiful and i think you should make what you want to make. All these other adopts all kind of look the same, but yours was so unique that i loved it. That was why i was so willing to keep bidding!

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
XxNightmare_DollxX
I say don't let it get you down. It's your first adopt thread and i say it was good first. There are some here who don't even get any offers on their adopts. Your artwork is beautiful and i think you should make what you want to make. All these other adopts all kind of look the same, but yours was so unique that i loved it. That was why i was so willing to keep bidding!

crying crying thankyou. /SOB send trade ^U^ i'll message you the link of the mark-less img. Also yea i mean i think i might keep doing them but i dont see much movement in the adopts not much ppl adopting in other adopts too eek

9,825 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Special thanks to everyone that took the time to bid and say nice comments, it means alot to me. This lovely character of mine goes to XxNightmare_DollxX with her item offer ^^ thankyou! goodnight!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff