anyways
*digs around for non lolita/frills/pastels*

here's what i have:
boop
boop
boop
icecream girl?

Unfortunately, no. sad

Thanks for your offer but none of them are calling out to me. Good luck in your search =w=

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kawaii Wolf

F a l l a c y
heart

how much for #4
It's really calling out to me

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Frezir
F a l l a c y
heart

how much for #4

Feel free to make an offer, I don't have set prices because I honestly don't know what anything is worth anymore. Every time I try to price things Gaia released another gold generator and its impossible @.@ -headdesk-

Kawaii Wolf

F a l l a c y
Frezir
F a l l a c y
heart

how much for #4

Feel free to make an offer, I don't have set prices because I honestly don't know what anything is worth anymore. Every time I try to price things Gaia released another gold generator and its impossible @.@ -headdesk-

5b?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Frezir
F a l l a c y
Frezir
F a l l a c y
heart

how much for #4
It's really calling out

to me

5b?

Sorry, no thanks

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Okey dokey

I'll take you up on the custom OC for #6 o vo b
Would you be able to give me a bit more of a quick list of what there is I can ask for so I have a better idea? Or rather, what would be easier for you to go off of [like if you want specifics, if you'd rather just have a theme to work off of, pictures for inspiration, etc]

Floppy Sex Symbol

F a l l a c y
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Okey dokey

Would you be able to give me a bit more of a quick list of what there is I can ask for so I have a better idea? Or rather, what would be easier for you to go off of [like if you want specifics, if you'd rather just have a theme to work off of, pictures for inspiration, etc]

Awesome o:

Here's a list of generic species I can make, but pretty much all the items can be mixed and matched and there's a lot of hairstyles that I really can't list/describe too well. I could link you to more examples of the templates for the hair, but some are rather NSFW.

Lists of things I can make with base:
Bats
Cats
Red pandas
reptiles
ponies
lambs
cows
gryphons
birds
dogs
bunnies
nagas
Centaurs
fennec fox
fox
sharks
aliens
mice/rats
Squirrel
Lion
Tiger
Saber toothed
African Wild Dog
Papillon
rams
bears
pixies
dragons
Deer
demon
hodgepodge of an animal
happy face
sad face
grumpy face
scared face
cute eyes
sultry eyes
pouty eyebrows
small eyebrows
grumpy eyebrows
Turian (Can't mix and match)

The species is the only thing I would rather you be specific with. I don't want to make something and you not like it. Anything else can be a little more loosey goosey

Dangerous Sex Symbol

[X]Natty-Chan[X]
F a l l a c y
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Okey dokey

Awesome o:

Here's a list of generic species I can make, but pretty much all the items can be mixed and matched and there's a lot of hairstyles that I really can't list/describe too well. I could link you to more examples of the templates for the hair, but some are rather NSFW.

Bats
Cats
Red pandas
reptiles
ponies
lambs
cows
gryphons
birds
dogs
bunnies
nagas
Centaurs
fennec fox
fox
sharks
aliens
mice/rats
Squirrel
Lion
Tiger
Saber toothed
African Wild Dog
Papillon
rams
bears
pixies
dragons
Deer
demon
hodgepodge of an animal
happy face
sad face
grumpy face
scared face
cute eyes
sultry eyes
pouty eyebrows
small eyebrows
grumpy eyebrows

The species is the only thing I would rather you be specific with. I don't want to make something and you not like it. Anything else can be a little more loosey goosey

Hm.. okay o vo -thinks-
IF I DID THIS WRONG, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SMACK ME WITH A FISH ;A;''''

Palette Insperation: [X]
The colors, not so much the birdy. ^^~ Perferably the greyish black as a the main body color and the other colors used as accents, designs, etc ov o!

Gender: Male or Female, doesn't matter. If you choose male, please don't make him look like a uke / trap xDD Something a tad more manly? ovo

Species: Pixie owo? I would like some sort of animal ears [maybe red panda, or deer?] and some horns of some sort if possible owo!

Hair: Nothing super supa short please! <3

Eyes: Uhhh o3o Sultry? IDK

Theme: -thinks- Naturey / Fantasy / Huntery
Some Pics: [x], [x], [x], [x]

Floppy Sex Symbol

F a l l a c y
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
F a l l a c y
[X]Natty-Chan[X]
Okey dokey

Awesome o:

Bats
Cats
Red pandas
reptiles
ponies
lambs
cows
gryphons
birds
dogs
bunnies
nagas
Centaurs
fennec fox
fox
sharks
aliens
mice/rats
Squirrel
Lion
Tiger
Saber toothed
African Wild Dog
Papillon
rams
bears
pixies
dragons
Deer
demon
hodgepodge of an animal
happy face
sad face
grumpy face
scared face
cute eyes
sultry eyes
pouty eyebrows
small eyebrows
grumpy eyebrows

Hm.. okay o vo -thinks-
IF I DID THIS WRONG, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SMACK ME WITH A FISH ;A;''''

Palette Insperation: [X]
The colors, not so much the birdy. ^^~ Perferably the greyish black as a the main body color and the other colors used as accents, designs, etc ov o!

Gender: Male or Female, doesn't matter. If you choose male, please don't make him look like a uke / trap xDD Something a tad more manly? ovo

Species: Pixie owo? I would like some sort of animal ears [maybe red panda, or deer?] and some horns of some sort if possible owo!

Hair: Nothing super supa short please! <3

Eyes: Uhhh o3o Sultry? IDK

Theme: -thinks- Naturey / Fantasy / Huntery
Some Pics: [x], [x], [x], [x]

Okay, I think I can do this, but be warned, my edit skills aren't so pretty/smooth. So, to be sure you don't get something completely bad quality, I'll pick a few things from your theme refs to add.

You're also free to tweak things after you get it too, I don't mind as long it's not like the whole thing. If that makes sense. oxo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff