• Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
Cute place Ray. cool
heart heart

Dangerous Lunatic

Ray Valentine
KenyakoDivination
So why do you edit under two different names? Oo;

Because Ill be using some of my edits for my College Art Porfolio.

Oh, really? Well my personal advice to you would be to not use edits on Gaia. Why? Because I've learned one big thing during my time here at Art college and that is that art teachers be they design instructors or traditional illustrators say that anime isn't a big seller when it comes to college. I was going to put my edits in when I applied for art school but I decided against it, knowing that something taken from a website wouldn't really be my original art.

I mean, you can submit it, but if you're joining a begining art class just expect them to really just take you in for the hell of it. That's what happened with my class. Our art was a lot of high school crap but they still accepted us. Now in real life a bunch of anime sketches in a portfolio would just get looked at as "Immature" and "Amateur "

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
KenyakoDivination
Ray Valentine
KenyakoDivination
So why do you edit under two different names? Oo;

Because Ill be using some of my edits for my College Art Porfolio.

Oh, really? Well my personal advice to you would be to not use edits on Gaia. Why? Because I've learned one big thing during my time here at Art college and that is that art teachers be they design instructors or traditional illustrators say that anime isn't a big seller when it comes to college. I was going to put my edits in when I applied for art school but I decided against it, knowing that something taken from a website wouldn't really be my original art.

I mean, you can submit it, but if you're joining a begining art class just expect them to really just take you in for the hell of it. That's what happened with my class. Our art was a lot of high school crap but they still accepted us. Now in real life a bunch of anime sketches in a portfolio would just get looked at as "Immature" and "Amateur "

The school Im going to is for anime and video game design so My edits are actually more qualified for my porfolio than something more traditional. Also I do intend on submitting some of my hand drawn characters and such but mainly my edits since My class is more computer based and I'll be learning to enhance these skills. Only difference is I'll be forced to use a tablet and I kinda prefer a traditional mouse

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
ShadowHemura
Cute place Ray. cool

Thanks

Dangerous Lunatic

heart heart

Dangerous Lunatic