Total Votes:[ 135 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 136 137 138 > >> >>> »|

Benevolent Vampire

You're welcome :3

Benevolent Vampire

Benevolent Vampire

Star Builder

heart heart
Doing fine, first year university and already I am lacking sleep. Thankfully Thanksgivings weekend is almost here in Canada.

How have you been doing?
User Image

User Image

Username: Crysanity
I'd like to befriend: Cade
------------------
Total: 250g

User Image

Timekeeper's Hourglass: Pink, Yellow-orange
Paper Lantern color(s): type here
SPECIAL: Bats
------------------
Total: 325g

User Image

Goldfish Type: Comet
Ribbon Color: Gold

------------------
Total: 100g

Grand Total: 675g + tip
RAM Comics? Do want. emotion_dowant

Witty Flatterer

User Image

User Image

Username: HaruNoBara
Timekeeper's Hourglass: Yes
Paper Lantern color(s): All
SPECIAL: All
------------------
Grand Total: 1035g

User Image

Username: HaruNoBara
Cotton Candy flavor(s): All
Popcorn flavor(s): All
Caramel/Chocolate Apple flavor(s): All
SPECIAL flavor(s): All
------------------
Grand Total: 2410g

Grand GRAND Total: 3445g+1k(tip) = 4445g

Benevolent Vampire

Hikari Tokoyami
Doing fine, first year university and already I am lacking sleep. Thankfully Thanksgivings weekend is almost here in Canada.

How have you been doing?
Oh I forgot that you live in Canada! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. What are your plans for the weekend?

North America's Thanksgiving isn't until next month. I can't wait!
And I'm doing great. Just trying to focus on school and maintain this shop (: Feels great to run a shop again.

@Tayasu: Yes! I'm actually working on one right now. So be on the lookout for it.

-----------

Also, for everyone who ordered I'm currently at school right now and for some reason the internet connection is really slow so I'll be getting to your orders when I get home in a few hours. Thanks for being patient!

Mewling Kitten

Took the freebie~
D_Negel
Hikari Tokoyami

How have you been doing?
Oh I forgot that you live in Canada! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. What are your plans for the weekend?

North America's Thanksgiving isn't until next month. I can't wait!
And I'm doing great. Just trying to focus on school and maintain this shop (: Feels great to run a shop again.

@Tayasu: Yes! I'm actually working on one right now. So be on the lookout for it.

-----------

Also, for everyone who ordered I'm currently at school right now and for some reason the internet connection is really slow so I'll be getting to your orders when I get home in a few hours. Thanks for being patient!
Haha, nothing much really. Though there is great sales that are going on during the break so I am checking those out. Then there is the dinner with family =)

It's nice to see you again biggrin

Lavish Spirit

D_Negel
@Serku: I'm doing well (: I started school a few months ago, too.
I just transferred from community college to a university. So far I love it at my new school!

Ah I see, nice!
So you got to meet some new friends? ^^
What are you studying?

Benevolent Vampire

@Hikari: Ah I see. I never really go out shopping during Thanksgiving weekend. We have what they call Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving where basically all holiday shopping begins). It gets really hectic because of all the good deals and I'm afraid if I go out I might get hurt or something XD So I just stick to online shopping lol.

@Serku: Yeah, I met a ton of great people already. Right now my major is listed as Studio Art (all art students are in that area of art when they first enter the university), but I hope to apply for a BFA in Animation when I get my portfolio all ready.
And you?

Dedicated Seeker

Dedicated Seeker

*huggles D and waves at everyone*

No kidding ~
I went to only two Black Friday
~+++~
My mom forced the whole family to wake up around 3am so we can go at 5 in Best Buy
Luckily I was able to get my laptop
But thanks to everyone rushing I forgot several accessories I need to keep my baby alive. Luckily, black friday is all day
XD

What kind of stuff do ya girls and guys shop for at Black Friday??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff