+1 1 100.0% [ 135 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 136 137 138 > >> >>> »|

Benevolent Vampire

Nikkiquin
emotion_bigheart

heart . . . . . . BuMp! . . . . . . heart

emotion_bigheart

Hey! I was looking through your toybox and can give you the answer for the cat lollipop. I made it! haha.
It was a thank you freebie from my old quest thread.

Tatti-desu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aha!
Thats it.
Why did I think Lollibunnies?
Haha, Lolibunnies was a very good shop though. So sad it's closed ):

Benevolent Vampire

Partying Phantom

7,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
D_Negel
Nikkiquin
emotion_bigheart

heart . . . . . . BuMp! . . . . . . heart

emotion_bigheart

Hey! I was looking through your toybox and can give you the answer for the cat lollipop. I made it! haha.
It was a thank you freebie from my old quest thread.

Oh my goodness no way! eek I was looking for that thread for AGES! *squee* I used to donate
all the time but I lost the thread url... I loved your art style so much (still do since I've bought
everything from here already). heart So do you do quests anymore or are you happy with what
you've got? I lost my omph to quest after a few annoyances so I don't stress so much now. ;x
There are still some items I really want (like the new Hatsune Miku item) but otherwise meh.

Benevolent Vampire

Jinji Janann
Oh my goodness no way! eek I was looking for that thread for AGES! *squee* I used to donate
all the time but I lost the thread url... I loved your art style so much (still do since I've bought
everything from here already). heart So do you do quests anymore or are you happy with what
you've got? I lost my omph to quest after a few annoyances so I don't stress so much now. ;x
There are still some items I really want (like the new Hatsune Miku item) but otherwise meh.
Well, I'm glad I stumbled upon your toybox! I love looking at what others have in their collection :3
And thank you! I put my questing on a hold since I've been so busy with school. It even got to the point where I rarely logged onto Gaia x.x But my schedule for this semester allows me more time online to keep up with this shop (: Not sure when I'll start questing again. I'd still love to own the Black Swan item but as of right now I've been buying some items I like and am able to purchase at that moment.
Actually, just recently I bought three nice items that were pretty affordable.
So yeah, I'm pretty happy with what I have right now ^^
The items just keeps coming and my wishlist keeps on increasing gonk

DamonD77's Wife

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
D_Negel
Well, I'm glad I stumbled upon your toybox! I love looking at what others have in their collection :3
And thank you! I put my questing on a hold since I've been so busy with school. It even got to the point where I rarely logged onto Gaia x.x But my schedule for this semester allows me more time online to keep up with this shop (: Not sure when I'll start questing again. I'd still love to own the Black Swan item but as of right now I've been buying some items I like and am able to purchase at that moment.
Actually, just recently I bought three nice items that were pretty affordable.
So yeah, I'm pretty happy with what I have right now ^^

I still have so much to add to my toybox! I've been busy with all the Halloween-ness and a lot of guild duties
on Gaia so I've been slacking off... sweatdrop Many of the shops need updates plus there's ones I need to fill in yet
(like yours, for example). 3nodding Hopefully I'll finish updating soon since everyone seems to be looking lately. heart

During the summer is when things get really crazy for me offline and I tend to spend the least amount of
time on Gaia then. For a while I was barely managing to get anything done on here. </3 I'm really happy
that I finally have time to be online! xd And I adore Black Swan. At least the price is slowly going down
over time (unlike when I missed the 2mil Hocuspocus Hair and now it's just talk2hand ). I hate Gaia's inflation.

Your shop is really beautiful. It's thanks to BabyDucklingLove that I found it (she's got an eagle eye for
minishops). whee Your style is that borderline realistic that just floors me. It looks like I could nab those
items right out of my screen! gonk I'd love if you did avi arts in the same style as the companions too. rofl

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Username: Prince Ame
I'd like to befriend: Owl, Mallory, Cade
------------------
Grand Total: 1,000g
User Image

D_Negel

I've also added another list of ideas that I already have in mind and will be made eventually.

User Image

D_Negel
heart

User Image

User Image

Partying Phantom

7,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Prince Ame

Just letting you know, but to get the Tricksters you need to be the FIRST person to quote the prints.

All the ones you've quoted were already claimed by other people...

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Regular

User Image
User Image
Username: Angel Heart__love_love
I'd like to befriend: All of them :')
------------------
Grand Total: 1480g+tip=2k

Benevolent Vampire

Hikari Tokoyami
The items just keeps coming and my wishlist keeps on increasing gonk

Ah, you just reminded me I need to update my wishlist xD

Nikkiquin

I have so many things I've collected over the years, displaying them all will take pages and pages xD That's why I decided to only display certain images in my toybox.
That hair is sooo awesome-looking, but soo expensive D: One of these days I'm going to save up for that Black Swan though haha.
During the summer is usually when I can spend time on Gaia. It was actually this summer that I spent most of my time building up the art for this shop.
I ran my old shop, Angelkits, for years, and my art has changed drastically since then. This shop was a way of starting over. And thank you so much! I really do appreciate that comment <3 This year has been amazing for me, art-wise, thanks to taking so many art courses at school. I'm learning so many new things and trying to incorporate what I learn when I'm drawing.

Prince Ame

Hello. As stated earlier, unfortunately those prints have already been claimed by others ^^;

Benevolent Vampire

Hey Hikari whee
D_Negel
Hey Hikari whee

Hey, hows your Saturday been? :'D

Benevolent Vampire

Hikari Tokoyami

It's been great (: I've just been reading for my Art history and Comparative World Lit. classes.
I have a quiz and mid-term this week for CWL, so I gotta study lots!
How's your day been?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces