Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
D_Negel
Sachie Whitby
I've posted some previews of what I've been working on in the collective thread so that I can get feedback on them. There on pages 12 and 13. There's another on page #20, but I'm not entirely happy with it.
I just saw them! The martinis look great (:

I'm debating the possibility of turning them into buildable Bloodtinis after the Halloween collective depending on how well they do... where you can pick your glass color, liquid, stick charm and any extra features.... which means that if someone wanted a demon bloodtini in a red glass with angel wings and anime bishi sparkles/roses in the background, they can have just that. The last thing I mentioned is something I haven't drawn yet. For the collective though, I'm only doing the default clear blue martini glasses.

Benevolent Vampire

Sachie Whitby
I'm debating the possibility of turning them into buildable Bloodtinis after the Halloween collective depending on how well they do... where you can pick your glass color, liquid, stick charm and any extra features.... which means that if someone wanted a demon bloodtini in a red glass with angel wings and anime bishi sparkles/roses in the background, they can have just that. The last thing I mentioned is something I haven't drawn yet. For the collective though, I'm only doing the default clear blue martini glasses.
You should totally make a shop! I'm pretty sure many will like the idea that it's customizable as well. I've been trying to find new shops to buy from but haven't had much luck~

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
D_Negel
Sachie Whitby
You should totally make a shop! I'm pretty sure many will like the idea that it's customizable as well. I've been trying to find new shops to buy from but haven't had much luck~

Oh, I am most definitely making a shop! There's one I'm doing where I'm going all out on and creating a pixel art logo for. work in progress

Benevolent Vampire

Sachie Whitby
Oh, I am most definitely making a shop! There's one I'm doing where I'm going all out on and creating a pixel art logo for. work in progress
I can't wait to see the finished product! I'm not really good at pixel art xD

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
D_Negel
Sachie Whitby
I'm going to be making two shops...
* d&d inspired magical goods shop
* food/drink items of a very questionable nature that probably shouldn't be consumed

Benevolent Vampire

Sachie Whitby
D_Negel
Sachie Whitby
* food/drink items of a very questionable nature that probably shouldn't be consumed
I look forward to both of them (: Let me know when you open them so we can trade links.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
D_Negel
Sachie Whitby
D_Negel
Sachie Whitby
I look forward to both of them (: Let me know when you open them so we can trade links.

Oh, I will certainly trade links with you!

Benevolent Vampire

Sachie Whitby
Cool (: I just finished up all my Halloween items for the collective, I'm going to get started on the Thanksgiving ones now~

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
D_Negel
Sachie Whitby
Cool (: I just finished up all my Halloween items for the collective, I'm going to get started on the Thanksgiving ones now~
That is good to hear... I still have some things to do for that.

Benevolent Vampire

Sachie Whitby
D_Negel
Sachie Whitby
Yup, I posted some previews up at the planning thread, I'm having trouble with the prices however~

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
D_Negel
Sachie Whitby
D_Negel
Sachie Whitby
Yup, I posted some previews up at the planning thread, I'm having trouble with the prices however~
I'm not really sure how to price things either.
Sachie Whitby
The others at the thread told me that my prices were reasonable, so I think I'll stick with those!

(I'm on my mule account btw!)

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
yc_lover
Sachie Whitby
The others at the thread told me that my prices were reasonable, so I think I'll stick with those!

(I'm on my mule account btw!)

Your stuff has a lot of detail though.
Sachie Whitby
True xD I just want to make sure the prices are right for Collective standards (:
How's your art coming along?

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
yc_lover
Sachie Whitby
True xD I just want to make sure the prices are right for Collective standards (:
How's your art coming along?

ATM -- I'm eating then going to try tweaking the demon one to try to add horns and a tail to the glass.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff