Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next up is a tea adopt series, and to kick it off...what is your favorite type of tea? ^^

Green Tea 0.23157894736842 23.2% [ 22 ]
White Tea 0.021052631578947 2.1% [ 2 ]
Earl Grey (Black Tea) 0.22105263157895 22.1% [ 21 ]
Darjeeling (Black Tea) 0.063157894736842 6.3% [ 6 ]
Pu-erh Tea 0.042105263157895 4.2% [ 4 ]
Rooibos Tea 0.031578947368421 3.2% [ 3 ]
Oolong Tea 0.073684210526316 7.4% [ 7 ]
Lemon Tea 0.11578947368421 11.6% [ 11 ]
I don't like tea... 0.073684210526316 7.4% [ 7 ]
Other (There was no more room...so post below!) 0.12631578947368 12.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Bashful Cat

I love the scythe * u *
1b pls? heart

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
feedmesenpai
I love the scythe * u *
1b pls? heart

First bid; thank you very much! ^^ And yes, scythes are amazing! emotion_awesome

Desirable Fatcat

ohhh awesome!

Id love to bid 3b please!

Sweet Singing

Furaingu66
For the description, honestly, we probably should list what is offered in the guild (chats for beginners/advanced speakers, subforum types, etc.) and basic rules.

I think a private forum would be better, but it's just a personal opinion. As for an entry fee, I would go without one, because like you said, it should be free and open for everyone (except for trolls, lol). But in all honesty, as long as we set up rules, we should be fine, and if someone is causing trouble, can't we just remove them from the guild? And should we have an application form like:

Username: _______
Why are you joining this guild? _________
Which language(s) are you interested in learning/supervising in? _________

And you don't have to bow, Lady Ignea! redface I'm happy having you two (and anyone else you'd care to invite) in here if that's more convenient! If you both think opening the guild as u/c and chatting there is more convenient, then I'll just hop over there (if you both don't mind)! >w< No worries! emotion_hug
♥ ♥ . . .

Actually, what is the difference between private and hidden one?
    = u=b application form is good~
    To be honest I'd prefer to wait with creating a guild till I come back from vacation

. . . ♥ ♥

IRL Noob

Furaingu66

4b pretty please! ^u^ May I also be put on the notification list~?
Also, as someone who totally loves tea and is slightly obsessed with it, a tea series would be AMAZING. emotion_kirakira

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Lady Ignea

Furaingu66

I agree, perhaps a small welcome word (with the graphic of course) + a list with what is offered and the rules could be enough, we could always add a bigger introduction in the main part of the forum (where you can choose which subforum you want to go to) along with more rules if needed.

As for private or hidden, I don't really know the difference so I wouldn't know what's better =O

Nice form! Should people send it to us or should we also make a forum thread in which people can apply and we invite them to the guild? =O (Might be a stupid question, but I'm not sure if they can find it if it's private)

emotion_bigheart

Sweet Singing

SongwriterPatries

I agree, perhaps a small welcome word (with the graphic of course) + a list with what is offered and the rules could be enough, we could always add a bigger introduction in the main part of the forum (where you can choose which subforum you want to go to) along with more rules if needed.

As for private or hidden, I don't really know the difference so I wouldn't know what's better =O

Nice form! Should people send it to us or should we also make a forum thread in which people can apply and we invite them to the guild? =O (Might be a stupid question, but I'm not sure if they can find it if it's private)

emotion_bigheart
♥ ♥ . . .

And application form in the front page, so people know what to write to us c:

I'll go and look for differences, it has to be explained somewhere cx

When you are joining a guild, there is a box where you can write something (like when sending friends requests) so they would put a form there c:

. . . ♥ ♥

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Lady Ignea
SongwriterPatries

emotion_bigheart
♥ ♥ . . .

And application form in the front page, so people know what to write to us c:

I'll go and look for differences, it has to be explained somewhere cx

When you are joining a guild, there is a box where you can write something (like when sending friends requests) so they would put a form there c:

. . . ♥ ♥

Ah! Okay good =D and thank you for explaining emotion_bigheart

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
feedmesenpai

Hello, you have been ob'd! ^^

bpcc

Trundlebug

Thank you very much for your bid and just added! ^^ I was actually planning on doing a Tea Series next, so absolutely yes! I love tea too... heart

Desirable Fatcat

5b *o*
heart

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Trundlebug

bpcc

Thank you very much for your bid! ^^

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Ignea

Of course! There'll probably be more time afterwards anyways, and it's probably better to think it through a bit more before opening anyways. ^^

SongwriterPatries

Here's what I found according to Gaia Guilds:

"Public Guilds
have forums that can be viewed and posted in by anyone.
Private Guilds
have forums that anyone can read, but where only members can post.
Hidden Guilds
have forums visible only to members."

Personally, I prefer a private guild since anyone should be able to read it (including our form, rules, description, etc). and get information, but they can't actually post in something like the practice forums if they're not a member. It sounds a lot freer to everyone than a hidden guild because we're trying to promote language education, and while public guilds are alright, anyone can jump in and just post which may be a problem... That's just my personal opinion, but I'm open to what you both think. 3nodding

Sweet Singing

♥ ♥ . . .
    I definitelly don't want a public guild. A private one would be the best, I suppose. After all, it's not like we are hiding some secrets there CX I wonder if it's possible to make some subforums visible only for members. I know it is possible to make them visible for crew only, but it would be nice if something like introductions would be visible only for members and not just random strangers Cx

. . . ♥ ♥

Questionable Prophet

11,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lady Ignea

Yes, private seems best. What do you mean by introductions? confused As in when members introduce themselves? I don't think it's a problem if non-members view introductions since they can't even post anyways. But I think there should be a way to hide specific subforums. If anyone knows how, please tell! ^^

Sweet Singing

Furaingu66

Yes, private seems best. What do you mean by introductions? confused As in when members introduce themselves? I don't think it's a problem if non-members view introductions since they can't even post anyways. But I think there should be a way to hide specific subforums. If anyone knows how, please tell! ^^
♥ ♥ . . .

Yes~ I thought it would be better to not be visible because idk, it's a trust thing Cx that you are sharing some info only with people from your guild, who will support you in the future, not with all the people around. Well, we can test subforum options once the guild is already there c: //but before we start accepting people

. . . ♥ ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces