Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
BUILDING SECTION: OPEN
PREMADES, COSPLAY AND LIMITEDS SECTION: OPEN

User Image
Click! (Haha, yowza! Look at all the </3 I've gotten.)

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Updates

7.23.12 >> Updates will be slow and so will be orders. For the people who are still waiting on their order(s): thank you for your patience!
7.11.12 >> NEW ice cream sandwiches, mochis + bumping event
7.10.12 >> NEW Spiderman limited, Ice cream sticks + strawberry sundae

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

FREEBIES
>> Please post that you took one (or some).
>> Save these images onto your own servers!

Here's a freebie in celebration of the new ice cream sticks!
Golden Ice Cream Stick
User Image

Rules:
01:: Respect everyone here~
02:: Do not steal, edit and/or distribute them.
03:: Do not PM me order~
04:: Feel free to ask any questions if you're confused about something
05:: I have the right to refuse and ignore any orders.
06:: Please do not quote from the first page.

FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions):
Q:: What did you used to make your graphics and animation:
A:: Photoshop CS4 for both graphics and animation.

Q:: Why are your prices so high?
A:: Well, if you say sooo... =n= Jk, jk. I know some of them are high (especially the limiteds and premade). I price this according to effort. The more effort I put into it, the more it costs. The Angelic cone is an exception, because it was originally supposed to be that high so that whoever buys it, they're making a big contribution to my wishlist.That's why it's an angelic cone. Get it? Whoever buys it is an angel. Pretty cheesy, I know.

Q:: Is there an inspiration for this shop?
A:: Yes, as of a matter of fact, there is. I have no idea where that shop went, and I completely forgot the owner's name, but they were my true inspiration for this shop.
User Image
THIS SECTION IS OPEN

Now with 13 different flavors and a variety of toppings, you can make your ice cream cone unique as you are. Remember, toppings and emotions are optional, but they also give your ice cream cone a personality, so I highly recommend it. (:
User Image

User Image

01:: Vanilla - Ahh, the original first and favorite of The Sugar Gang. It all started with milk, cream and sugar, and it all branches out from here. This flavor goes with anything.

02:: Chocolate - The second most favorited by the Sugar Gang. We use the best-tasting cocoa powder and milk.

03:: Strawberries - Mmmm, fresh strawberries.

04:: Neapolitan - We first make a vanilla, strawberry and chocolate batch and mix it all up from there. If you can't decide between strawberry, vanilla or chocolate, why not get them all in one scoop?

05:: Coffee - We use the finest coffee grounds to make it as if you're "eating" coffee. Goes great with chocolate.

06:: Mocha - Can't take the strong flavors of coffee? This one's for you. We lightened the coffee taste with more milk and cream, just for the light-hearted. Also goes great with chocolate.

07:: Cherry - Cherry ice cream? More like sorbet.

08:: Orange - This is also categorized as a sorbet, since orange ice cream doesn't sound to appetizing..

09:: Lemon - We made it so that it's not to sweet and not too sour. You would want a pucker-mouth while eating this, right?

010:: Green apple - We decided to make it "green apple" instead of "lime", because then lemon and lime would be too alike, and we want our varieties diverse as possible

011:: Blueberry - Blueberries aren't exactly this blue, so the team decided to whip up their own secret special food dye.

012:: Grape - Artifical flavoring, just saying.

013:: Mint - This one leaves your mouth all refreshing and cool, just like how gum would do. Goes great with chocolate, by the way.

User Image

01:: Vanilla - Ahh, the original first and favorite of The Sugar Gang. It all started with milk, cream and sugar, and it all branches out from here. This flavor goes with anything.

02:: Chocolate - The second most favorited by the Sugar Gang. We use the best-tasting cocoa powder and milk.

03:: Strawberry - Mmmm, fresh strawberries.

04:: Coffee - We use the finest coffee grounds to make it as if you're "eating" coffee. Goes great with chocolate.

05:: Mocha - Can't take the strong flavors of coffee? This one's for you. We lightened the coffee taste with more milk and cream, just for the light-hearted. Also goes great with chocolate.

06:: Mint - This one leaves your mouth all refreshing and cool, just like how gum would do. Goes great with chocolate, by the way.

07:: Cherry - Cherry ice cream? More like sorbet.

08:: Orange - This is also categorized as a sorbet, since orange ice cream doesn't sound to appetizing..

09:: Lemon - We made it so that it's not to sweet and not too sour. You would want a pucker-mouth while eating this, right?

010:: Green apple - We decided to make it "green apple" instead of "lime", because then lemon and lime would be too alike, and we want our varieties diverse as possible

011:: Blueberry - Blueberries aren't exactly this blue, so the team decided to whip up their own secret special food dye.

012:: Grape - Artifical flavoring, just saying.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
THIS SECTION IS OPEN

Ahh, imagine a world where people do the work. Well, here in the premades section, these are already made just for you!

You are more than welcome to choose a different face for any of these premades (unless stated otherwise)~

Use this order form for anything here:
[size=18][b]I want a _________, _________!!!
Face # for: (i.e. 5 for angelic cone, 6 for ice cream cup)
Total:[/b][/size]

User Image

This is an ice cream cone that fell from the heavens above. The sprinkles are made of pure gold, and the halo constantly shines, so no one usually dares to eat it. Anybody who buys this immediately has a gold of heart, since it was priced so high to help the Sugar Gang fulfill their wishlist.

Thanks to everyone in the past who have bought this heart . It really helps^^

User Image

A light vanilla scoop swirled in coffee sauce, is a perfect way to start~
The ice cream itself isn't as sweet, so it may not be the best for anyone with sweet tooth. The coffee swirl gives it that little extra "kick" it needs. smile Beneath the ice cream scoop is our best blend of mocha coffee frappuccino. Coffee and ice cream are our bread and butter.

User Image

Bear Cone - Yummm, a bear cone formed from our famous chocolate ice cream. It looks so good you may never want to eat it.

Panda Cone - This black and white cutie is made with an unknown flavor of ice cream. We're still trying to find out ourselves.

Kitty Cone - Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow.

Bunny Cone - Also known as "Usa-chan".

Cow Cone - An cow-shaped ice cream cone... Hmmm, pretty ironic.

Sorry, no changes can be made. When ordering, please leave "Face # for:" blank.

User Image

If you have previously bought a vanilla&chocolate sundae, you can send 1500g instead of 2000g for the strawberry.

User Image

Mhmm, ice cream sandwiches. I could really use one right about now. Rich, soft vanilla ice cream smothered between two decadent soft, chocolate wafers. These are traditionally rectangle, but here we make them round, because they taste better that way.

When ordering, please specify a particular number when ordering the ice cream sandwiches (if applicable).

User Image

Mochis happen to be my favorite type ice cream. Made by the Japanese, many Americans are discovering that this gluttonous dessert is something worth dying for. You can find them in every Asian market and some American market. Comes in four traditional flavors: strawberry, mango, green tea, and of course vanilla. As for me, I can't get enough of the green tea and mango<3

When ordering, please specify which flavor. If you want a face and/or leaf on your mochi, please specify that too.
User Image

THIS SECTION IS OPEN

User Image

SLOTS OPEN until "The Amazing Spiderman" movie is no longer shown in theaters!
(my guess is somewhere late July to early August)

01:: A JuneWind
02:: The White Lily
03:: Sachie Whitby
04:: rosepetal15
05:: Marffiie
06:: midn1ght_starz
07:: Sweetange
09:: KuramaCat
010::
011::
012::
User Image

THIS SECTION IS OPEN

This is where the past limiteds would go... there's nothing right now. The things about past limiteds is that they can no longer be bought unless a reasonable bribe is given. Just remember to buy the limiteds when they are available so you won't have to pay a lot for them when you know they were cheaper in the past.

User Image

Oh, a banana-split~ Made with the freshest banana and ice cream, and topped with sprinkles, gummy bears, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, chocolate swirls, strawberry swirls, and a cherry. Great for the summer.

Sorry, this cannot be bought without a bribe.

Current Owners
01:: Sachie Whitby
02:: Tyuiki
03:: Flammable Rainbowz
04:: The White Lily
05:: rosepetal15
06:: Serafeen
07:: midn1ght_starz
08:: Sweetange
09::KuramaCat
010:: Crystal Moon Rose

User Image

THIS SECTION IS OPEN

User Image

Haha, it's my favorite character, Ed, from Fullmetal Alchemist. OwO
The reason for this face being like that, is because he feels as if he has grown shorter for some reason. I wouldn't eat him if I were you. =u=

User Image

Kid-kun:: Shinigami-sama's own son. And the number one rule is symmetry. =D
LOL, anyway, he's my first favorite character in Soul Eater and I just love him. He's good enough to eat!
User Image

Quote:
To avoid confusions at all cost, I'm changing the text "Layers" to "Scoops". AND REMEMBER TO SEND THE TRADE I M M E D I A T E L Y AFTER YOU POST THE ORDER FORM. All order forms w/o a trade will be ignored (I don't want to have to constantly remind people).

01:: Fill out order form (below)
02:: Send me (xSugarBunny) a trade WITH THE PAGE #
03:: I'll accept the trade, and you'll complete the trade.
04:: When I'm done, I will PM your finished product!

Animation is no longer available, sorry! *That was a mistake on my part.

User Image

ICE CREAM CONES ORDER FORM

Ordering an ice cream cone!!!
1st Scoop -
Flavor #:
Topping(s): -optional-
Face #: -optional-
Total:

ICE CREAM STICKS ORDER FORM

Ordering an ice cream stick!!!
Flavor #:
Total:

FOR TWO LAYERS OR MORE, just repeat this code, but edit layer number. Only the toppings go on the last layer, so remember to mention toppings on the last layer!

Ordering an ice cream cone!!!
1st Scoop -
Flavor #:
2nd Scoop -
Flavor #:
*****************************************/
Total:
User Image
We love these people heart

User Image = # of times ordered

01 :: Sachie Whitby User Image User Image User Image User Image
02 :: Tyuiki User Image
03 :: Flammable Rainbowz User Image
04 :: The White Lily User Image
05 :: JizzSoda User Image
06 :: rosepetal15 User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
07 :: A JuneWind User Image
08 :: Marffiie User Image
09 :: bbyquakez User Image User Image
010 :: Serafeen User Image User Image User Image
011 :: midn1ght_starz User Image
012 :: Lolo Ruffnagel User Image
013 :: Sweetange User Image
014 :: KuramaCat User Image
015 :: Crystal Moon Rose User Image User Image
016 :: awkz User Image
017 :: BabyDucklingLove User Image User Image
018 :: Happy - - Dream x User Image
019 :: Karumika User Image
020 :: Lovelessesbutterfly User Image
021 :: Alichuful User Image
022 :: XxCloud_Of_DeathxX User Image
023 :: ChobitsLover User Image
024 :: mi gelsomino User Image
025 :: Jay Wayne User Image
026 :: Kiwi Hatake User Image
User Image
User Image

Okay, the rules are simple:

01:: Bump in this thread 50 times (you must label each bump or just post numbers)
02:: When you're done, PM me (xSugarbunny) the link of the last page of bump #50
03:: I will evaluate it and have the prize send to your way!

People who have completed! heart
01 :: midn1ght_starz (50 bumps!)
02 :: rosepetal15 (50 bumps!)
03 :: Crystal Moon Rose (50 bumps!)
04 :: Flammable Rainbowz (50 bumps!)
05 :: Serafeen (50 bumps!)
06 :: Happy Nutella (50 bumps!)
07 :: mi gelsomino (50 bumps!)
08 :: Sachie Whitby (50 bumps!)
09 :: Strawberry Dessert (50 bumps!)

User Image
User Image
If you want to exchange links, please post yours in this thread. Please do not PM me. Links with broken urls or images will be removed.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/pinkberry-new-ice-cream-sandwiches-bumping-event/t.80870083_1/][IMG]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/cupcakejoe/linkimg-2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/pinkberry-new-ice-cream-sandwiches-bumping-event/t.80870083_1/][IMG]http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/cupcakejoe/pblink2.png[/IMG][/url]

88x31 Links
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

200x40 Links
User Image
A b o u t t h e i c e c r e a m s c o o p e r
xSugarBunny

User Image Wow, so you've taken an interest in me? Haha, well that's a first. I guess I can start of with the basics.

+ still in highschool
+ california, usa
+ i like to try a lot of food and go to different places
+ i love italian and mexican food (chinese is good too, but i hate korean food)
+ i cook and bake a lot outside of Gaia
S u g a r ' s t o y b o x
xSugarBunny

These are the freebies I could muster up from other mini shops. I'm on a big quest, so I'm saving up all the gold I can get.

Rules >>
+ do not steal

Happy Hour

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Flurf

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :

Sunset Cafe (closed)

User Image

User Image

KAO (closed)

User Image

User Image

Queen of Hearts Cafe (hiatus)

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Plu - shie

User Image

User Image

Sweet Silhouette

User Image

User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out