Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed

No really, not opening again. 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Survivor

Oh wow. o.o Must subscribe and come back when there are openings.

Perfect Businessman

Probably, but I have no interests outside of electronics. Haha, I think one dog is enough, and he's a yappy b*****d so bleh.

sweatdrop

Hi again. I wanted to let you know I'm reformatting the Shops art of the Directory. I'm adding samples now for the artists. I just borrowed some that you have posted and wanted to tell you.

Perfect Businessman

The Tentacle Lover
Will probably be a while, I've been devoid of inspiration lately. Shanra has one of my slots offered as a prize in her Easter Raffle for the slipper club or whatever.
It's called The Pink Bunny Slipper Club of Gaia Reni! Geez! LOL

How's your day coming along? Did you get enough sleep?

Perfect Businessman

A Darkened Heart no name
Hi again. I wanted to let you know I'm reformatting the Shops art of the Directory. I'm adding samples now for the artists. I just borrowed some that you have posted and wanted to tell you.
Cool, if you want to put them inside the ID link things I have you can. Some of the animations are rather large in file size and might bog older computers down if you use a lot of them on a single page.

Survivor

Renais
The Tentacle Lover
Will probably be a while, I've been devoid of inspiration lately. Shanra has one of my slots offered as a prize in her Easter Raffle for the slipper club or whatever.
I'd have to look into it. xD

Sorry to hear that inspiration has left you. It's come and go for me as well.

Perfect Businessman

Shanra Bard to Dragons

Day is coming along slowly, I got enough sleep but I'm bored and feeling pretty down today. Might go back to sleep, I am unsure, not really feeling it right now.

I tend to sleep when I'm bored and can't find anything worth doing.

Perfect Businessman

Shanra Bard to Dragons
I tend to sleep when I'm bored and can't find anything worth doing.
Yea, I don't really feel like doing much of anything today. I feel like sleeping till it's time to work again, just all kinds of depressed today I guess.

Renais
A Darkened Heart no name
Cool, if you want to put them inside the ID link things I have you can. Some of the animations are rather large in file size and might bog older computers down if you use a lot of them on a single page.

Thanks, I just borrowed the girl bump you have, and two smileys. I love your work.

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Shanra Bard to Dragons

I still want the pink bunny slippers...
Icyss

You still don't have a pair? Geez Icy, I should have paid Reni with the slippers instead of that cash shop item. LOL Enter the event, and you should have plenty of chances to win a pair.

Desirable Bloodsucker

16,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Shanra Bard to Dragons
Icyss

You still don't have a pair? Geez Icy, I should have paid Reni with the slippers instead of that cash shop item. LOL Enter the event, and you should have plenty of chances to win a pair.

Nope, still don't have a pair.
And its ok, I will enjoy the cash shop item. razz
and I may just have to enter the event, can i have a link so i can go check it out?

EDIT: nm... siggy link.. duh. >.>

Perfect Businessman

Shanra Bard to Dragons
Icyss

I was unaware she wanted a pair, lol. I figured the cash shop item was superior...

sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces