Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attendance.

✐ Present! 1 100.0% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26

Tress Gervene

Finished, and in pick ups. o uob Sorry for taking so long, been distracted by gaming. lol...;;;

Familiar Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Voter 100
Ylva Vivi Eklund

Username: jerksofreshhhh
Base Number(s) 1
Blinking: No
Reference(s): I'm ordering two. but I want them separate smile
First one:
User Image
Instead of blue shirt, I'd like a white shirt. get rid of the camera. Smoking a blunt.
Second One:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anything else: Your work is really good smile
Offer: 60k???

Devoted Friend

jerksofreshhhh
Ylva Vivi Eklund

Username: jerksofreshhhh
Base Number(s) 1
Blinking: No
Reference(s): I'm ordering two. but I want them separate smile
First one:
User Image
Instead of blue shirt, I'd like a white shirt. get rid of the camera. Smoking a blunt.
Second One:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anything else: Your work is really good smile
Offer: 60k???

Thank you for your compliments. ^ ^; Unfortunately my slots are closed. At the moment, between this shop and my art shop I have 12 commissions and it's currently finals week for me. D: I'd love to do it some time in the future but I feel bad making you wait, but if you're up for that I can put you on a wait list. I just warn it may be a while considering this week is shot in regards to all art projects and with 12 commissions, 3 of them pixels it may be some time. If you're fine with a wait period, I'll notify you when my slots open and see if you still want that order at that price? And if you are at that time still interested, you may then send a trade after reconfirming your order and I'll work on them.
Bijou Desrosiers
Finished, and in pick ups. o uob Sorry for taking so long, been distracted by gaming. lol...;;;
Not a problem. She looks good; thank you.

I wonder...would you be up for doing pokemorph, non-human characters like this...?
Tress Gervene
Bijou Desrosiers
Not a problem. She looks good; thank you.

I wonder...would you be up for doing pokemorph, non-human characters like this...?

Probably, but I'd need to see them all separately. I may miss details from them being grouped together like that.

Seeker

Intoxious's Bae

Naughty Witch

17,950 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Budding Witch 250
Ylva Vivi Eklund

Samples:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Anna wants!!! heart heart heart

Seeker

Thieving Flatterer

7,375 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Closed, due to drama. All orders will be finished and delivered, but no more orders will be taken. Thank you, everyone, for your business and patronage.

Devoted Friend

Demonic Musings
Ylva Vivi Eklund

Samples:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Anna wants!!! heart heart heart

Thank you. It's always nice to hear that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff