yup yup~

I am setting up a Harry potter RP, with a friend ^_^ it is gonna be a blast

Beloved Survivor

outlaw trinidy
PatBenatar1

that's good!
yup yup~

Sounds like fun! I'd love to set up a Warm Bodies RP but I don't have friends that RP and friends think I'm odd when I tell them I RP lol

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

PatBenatar1
outlaw trinidy
PatBenatar1

that's good!
yup yup~

Sounds like fun! I'd love to set up a Warm Bodies RP but I don't have friends that RP and friends think I'm odd when I tell them I RP lol
warm bodies?

Really? People never think I am odd when I say I RP
>.> they actually say Ah makes sense >.>; hmm
XD I had assumed it meant because I am a writer XD

Beloved Survivor

outlaw trinidy
PatBenatar1
outlaw trinidy
PatBenatar1

that's good!
yup yup~

warm bodies?

Really? People never think I am odd when I say I RP
>.> they actually say Ah makes sense >.>; hmm
XD I had assumed it meant because I am a writer XD

Well a lot of my friends don't even know what RPing is than the others are not creative people so they think it's silly.

Warm bodies is a zombie movie. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588173/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Adorable Lunatic

PatBenatar1

Well a lot of my friends don't even know what RPing is than the others are not creative people so they think it's silly.

Warm bodies is a zombie movie. Ah]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588173/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Ah @.@ I only know creative people XD The few people who are not really an artist, we simply know each other through where we used to work xD So they are more associates and we hang out once in a while to eat lunch and catch up.

Ah I never saw it
I have a zombieland Rp ^^

Beloved Survivor

outlaw trinidy
PatBenatar1

Warm bodies is a zombie movie. Ah]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588173/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Ah @.@ I only know creative people XD The few people who are not really an artist, we simply know each other through where we used to work xD So they are more associates and we hang out once in a while to eat lunch and catch up.

Ah I never saw it
I have a zombieland Rp ^^

Yeah a lot of my friends are from way back in highschool and we don't talk much anymore so we're more like acquaintance now.

That'd be a fun RP.

Well I'm off for the night. Night, night trinny!

Adorable Lunatic

PatBenatar1

Yeah a lot of my friends are from way back in highschool and we don't talk much anymore so we're more like acquaintance now.

That'd be a fun RP.

ahh ya I don't have anyone from my high school. Most of them were jerks to me LOL

^-^ it is a blast, though atm the RP is dead because of busy lives

Sleep well biggrin

Beloved Survivor

outlaw trinidy
PatBenatar1

That'd be a fun RP.

ahh ya I don't have anyone from my high school. Most of them were jerks to me LOL

^-^ it is a blast, though atm the RP is dead because of busy lives

Sleep well biggrin

Yeah most people from my high school ignored me entirely. I had a couple of friends I ate lunch with and had a few classes with but I've lost touch with one and had a major falling out with the other when she started lying to me and insulting me. My best friend I've known since grade school. We lost touch in high school (even though we went to the same school, though she was a year younger than I so that might be why) but we got back in touch a couple years ago and she is my best friend, she doesn't think I'm odd and has a lot in common with me despite not being "creative". I think one of the most important things is she has the same sense of humour as I.

aww that's a shame but understandable.

ugggh I only got 3 hours of sleep last night... Me thinks todays gonna be a "sit around and watch netflix" kind of a day... *flops over exhausted*

Adorable Lunatic

PatBenatar1

Yeah most people from my high school ignored me entirely. I had a couple of friends I ate lunch with and had a few classes with but I've lost touch with one and had a major falling out with the other when she started lying to me and insulting me. My best friend I've known since grade school. We lost touch in high school (even though we went to the same school, though she was a year younger than I so that might be why) but we got back in touch a couple years ago and she is my best friend, she doesn't think I'm odd and has a lot in common with me despite not being "creative". I think one of the most important things is she has the same sense of humour as I.

ugggh I only got 3 hours of sleep last night... Me thinks todays gonna be a "sit around and watch netflix" kind of a day... *flops over exhausted*
ah I see :nod nod:
the few people who were nice; I lost contact when I moved and never wanted to reconnect

it happens; yes ^^ Not the end of the world LOL
My muse makes up for it my writing short stories with the chars smile

Ug sad get a nap in ya

Beloved Survivor

outlaw trinidy
PatBenatar1

ah I see :nod nod:
the few people who were nice; I lost contact when I moved and never wanted to reconnect

it happens; yes ^^ Not the end of the world LOL
My muse makes up for it my writing short stories with the chars smile

Ug sad get a nap in ya

Unfortunately even when I'm exhausted I can't nap. sad I lack that talent. lol

Space Pup

Adorable Lunatic

PatBenatar1

gonk

Beloved Survivor

sushi_mew

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hey there, love that screaming pumpkin!

Speaking of pumpkins I should probably come up with some fall/halloween limited ideas. Anyone have any thing they'd like to see as a Halloween limiteds?

Beloved Survivor

outlaw trinidy
PatBenatar1

gonk

I know it sucks. I feel a bit better this afternoon since I spent the morning doing pretty much nothing. I'm probably gonna crash early tonight.

Adorable Lunatic

do you have falling leaves/nature walk?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out