Total Votes:[ 398 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 141 142 143 > >> »|

Devoted Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Paper Mache Dollfie

Good Morning my little girl, my little devil girl. How are you feeling? Wow, it has been almost 2 weeks since I've last posted with you. We have been busy, and I haven't been wanting to get on with you because I've been doing all my other geeky stuff and getting it all out of the way. Now that we have started this, we are going to get more time together than just the 2 or 3 hours that we get in the morning. I love you so so much honeybun. You mean the whole world to me.

So we pretty much got all of our Christmas shopping done didn't we? Are you happy with what we got you and Niles? Big Lot's was a much better idea than the mall sweety. I loved going to the mall, but I don't think that Niles would have been ready for it and besides, The prices there are really high so I don't think we would have gotten much. And all I have to get you is your PSP and your game and hows that for a Christmas? I'm so happy to get to put up the decorations up with you next week and get to starting on Christmas. This is the most special time of year for me because I get to spend it with the love of my life.

Niles really has been a lot better hasn't he? I mean he is always a good boy now, we don't really ever have problems days anymore.

I love that we are watching movies again my love. It's been so long since we've been able to, So I think Pacific Rim tonight my love? I get home early enough that we can watch it. -holds you close and kisses you sweetly-

We are almost done with When they Cry. After that we'll look together and I'll pick another anime for us to watch. I love you so so much and I'm going to miss you at work today.

Devoted Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Devoted Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
ShadowoftheMoon87

I feel good my love. I need too get around to making new pixels and updating my customer list.. Maybe tonight when he falls asleep. I love you so much.. You mean everything to me. : )

Just a PSP, one game, clothes for you, MP3 player and clothes for my mom.. and we're done. ^^ But yes Big Lots was a great choice. Next year we'll go to the mall, but mainly for the experience.. I don't really want to do Christmas shopping there anymore, too expensive.. Though it is still quite a bit cheaper than AZ was. The only thing I regret about not going to the mall is.. NO BUBBLE TEAAA! ;_; I wanted strawberry bubble tea this time. Waaah!

I love Christmas time, I look forward to it all year long, and when the season finally comes it always makes me feel sooo happy. Maybe YOUR mood will be more chipper and cheery when we put up the tree and decorations, hmmm?

He does still have bad days, but even on his bad days he's really good.. Just mainly won't nap much on his bad days and is picky with feedings. We should try to finish When They Cry over this weekend. I love you and I will miss you.. But tomorrow is an early day. I'll need you to watch Niles for me tomorrow evening while I make a list of things to discuss with his doctor on Monday. Okay? Or we can do it in the morning tomorrow, you choose.

*Kisses back tenderly and smirks* whatever happened to watching Pacific Rim?

Devoted Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Paper Mache Dollfie
ShadowoftheMoon87

I actually wanted to watch that tonight my little girl. I just wanted to get caught up on wrestling since it had been a long while since we were watching it. This morning, we'll feed Niles, I'll get the animals, when your mom gets home we'll shower together and you can get dressed at 9, how does that sound my love?

And I will get a shirt and pants for me my love and I'll get you your Psp and game and your mom clothes and an mp3 player. I'll spend 200 out of this paycheck, and that can be for the mp3 player, the psp and game, and my order, and then the middle check of December is last minute stuff like your moms clothes, and those pair of necklaces for us. I love you so so much, Have I gotten you enough? Why do you want me to get more this year, you know every year I don't care that I don't get that much honeybun.

I love the Mall too but no more shopping there. It's more for the experience of it. Last year we went and we blew a lot more and didn't get s**t, and we didn't even have a son yet. Oh yes the bubble tea, you loved that didn't you? Didn't you get cotton candy last year? I love you so so much my little sweetheart. How are you feeling?

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ShadowoftheMoon87

Maybe we can finally finish Pacific Rim tonight, hmm? I'd like to at least. =P Niles is being very good today, he woke up shortly after you called though, but I kept him til 11:30 or so, then my mom came in and relieved me. I did the dishes. I want to start replying to you on here and telling you everything that I do, like I used to. ^^ I love you so much my love.. I just read your text, that was so very sweet.. You are my darling beloved, forever and always, no matter what.

My mom wants to take me shopping on Thursday, and get us PJs and slippers next month maybe, if she can afford it. Niles is in his crib playing right now. ^^ I still want the matching necklaces.. Maybe after Christmas, my love?

And yes I loved the bubble tea last year.. and no not cotton candy, I got milk tea. =P I wanted strawberry this time! I feel good my love, a lot better. My mom might get my hair cut also on Thursday, yaaay! Oh I made my wishlist for Pesty's thread, I want you to make yours soon, okay hun?

tirloid's Wife

Inquisitor

I took some tamagaiachis. They're so adorable, and this shop is so sweet of you to have. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Skkogen

Glad you like everything. ^^
Thank you for telling me what you took!~

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Aya und Wolf

Very nice avi.~
And thank you for the compliment. ^^

tirloid's Wife

Inquisitor

Paper Mache Dollfie

Thank you~

tirloid's Wife

Inquisitor

I took some bentoboxes and beargumdrops. I need to work on my toybox. ʕ•͡ɛ•͡ʼʼʔ

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Care to affiliate? We've already added your banner emotion_bigheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/ls3e62q][img]http://tinyurl.com/62k6g4[/img][/url]

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Aya und Wolf

I've needed to work on my toybox for awhile. xP
I just never have the time lately. D:

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
plushiesexual

Of course. Putting the link up now. ^^

tirloid's Wife

Inquisitor

Paper Mache Dollfie
Aya und Wolf

I've needed to work on my toybox for awhile. xP
I just never have the time lately. D:

I saw someone recently who had a whole guild devoted to her toybox. I thought it was a good idea, actually, since guilds are so cheap to buy. I can make a subforum for every store~ I don't like the idea of a thread, since people just go in and take things, while the artists are trying to make money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff