Welcome to Gaia! ::

a~ing!

1 100.0% [ 515 ]
Total Votes:[ 515 ]

taking the freebie, thank you♥

Friendly Gaian

Are you still taking orders?

Bashful Gatekeeper

I have two orders n.n I'll be paying for it all, but wanted my friend to enjoy some of these, should make her quite happy! I'll have a grand total at the very bottom after both of these! Thank you

___User Image
      Appa Gom, I would like to order~!
      Recipient - Lucinda Avyon
      Order - Specials: Cup Chicken -500g // On a Stick: Ddeokkochi -400g, Yache Twigim(mixed veggies) -300g // Fillings: Songpyeon -300g, Bungeoppang -350g // Hot Bowl: Kimchi Stew -400g // Sweet Tooth: Candied Strawberry Skewer -300g // Beverages: Pouch Lemonade (Lemonade) -300g // Iced Drinks: Green Tea -400g Iced Sujeonggwa -400g
      Total - 3650g
      Comments? - Soooo much selection! xwx much love for the shop and watching you for more goodies!

Sending trade to Appa Gom now!

___User Image
      Recipient - timid-ambition
      Order - Specials: Fried Mandu -400g, Kimbap-300g // On a Stick: Yache Twigim(Goguma) -300g // Fillings: Songpyon -300g, Bungeoppang -350g, Gyeranbbang -350g // Sweet Tooth: Candied Strawberry Skewer -300g // Beverages: Pouch Lemonade (Pink Lemonade) -300g // Baked Goods: Honey Delivery Bread (Honey-Almond Glazed Bun) -350g // Iced Drinks: Blue Cream Soda -400g Iced Omijacha -400g
      Total - 3750
      Comments? - N/A

Grand Total + Tip = 10000

Shy Bunny

9,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • The Key to Victory 50
___User Image
      Recipient - This is Thalia
      Order - Strawberry Milk Mini quencher, Deluxe Waffle #1, Yeppeo Set #2 (x2), Goguma
      Total - 3300g
      Comments? - Please send one of the Yeppeo sets to A la Cami!

Melodious Fairy

___User Image
      Recipient - porcelain-melodies
      Order - { Cup chicken }.{ Patsbingsu }.{ Bbopki:~ bear & heart }
      { Mini quenchers:~Yogurt drink & Pink lemonade }.{ Gourmet desserts:~ Deluxe waffle 1 & chocopie~ }
      Total - 3000g~ + 1mil tip= 1003000
      Comments? - Very cute shop!~

Stratias's Honey Bun

Fatcat

Kawaii Cub

11,350 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
is this still open?

Business Fatcat

i'm not sure if the shop is still open ; u;

Fallen Bibliophile

15,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
When this is open again, please let me know * ^*

Magical Marshmallow

42,625 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Snack Artist 250

Space Pup

Loving Dreamer

Lucinda Avyon

This Is Thalia

porcelain-melodies

shiny ponkan

aznprideanime

Hello all! I apologize for the super super late reply. >.<;;;;;
If you would still like to receive your orders, please let me know and I will get your orders filled asap. If not, just let me know and I will completely understand. Thank you! ^^

Dapper Explorer

NOTICE

I would like to first and foremost apologize for not being able to update and let everyone know what's been going on. I also apologize for making everyone wait for orders and for making you all wait for the current status of my shop. Without letting too much of my personal life out there, it has been crazy busy and eventful and just overall crazy in general. I am just so swamped. I literally come home from my day and just plop on the couch, don't feel like doing anything but pass out and go to sleep. Rinse and repeat the next day. >.<;

So I have made the decision to put the shop on a temporary hiatus until further notice.
I honestly never thought of going on hiatus, but I also never really thought I'd be this busy.

I have notified everyone who's orders that haven't been filled yet~

I'll leave the shop open until the end of the week and after that I'll be closing my doors. Not for good though I'll tell you that much. So get any last minute orders while you can!
Thank you to everyone who has supported my shop and bumped and left some wonderful comments. I appreciate all of you so so much♥

On a lighter note, I got to go to KCON last weekend and saw my B1A4 babies (and my VIXX babies too omg). Good lord they are perfect in every way. crying

I hope everyone is doing well and that your year is going great so far!♥♥♥

8,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Appa Gom
aznprideanime

Hello all! I apologize for the super super late reply. >.<;;;;;
If you would still like to receive your orders, please let me know and I will get your orders filled asap. If not, just let me know and I will completely understand. Thank you! ^^

i would still love my order! smile if that is completely ok with you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff