Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like to see next in this shop?

more charms! 0.10813704496788 10.8% [ 101 ]
more plushies! 0.27087794432548 27.1% [ 253 ]
more baby plushies! 0.1745182012848 17.5% [ 163 ]
more orbs! 0.17665952890792 17.7% [ 165 ]
more stickers! 0.19271948608137 19.3% [ 180 ]
something else (please post) 0.077087794432548 7.7% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 934 ]

Lover

8,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laila, I need hug.

Star Builder

Tatti-desu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laila, I need hug.

*hugs you tightly*
aww what happened ? D;

Dedicated Vampire

lailahy

Thanks a lot for the delivery!
The HP are really great! :3

Star Builder

mahareta

User Image
username:Mahareta
number of tickets you have: (check on pg2 first post) 2
plushies: Pumpkin Bunny & Dragon

total: 400g + 600g tip = 1k

thank you for your order ^___^

Dedicated Vampire

lailahy

Yw smile
Did you draw the pic in your sig? And if so...do you take commissions?^^

Star Builder

mahareta
lailahy

Yw smile
Did you draw the pic in your sig? And if so...do you take commissions?^^

Yes I did ^^
I do take commissions, but they're quite expensive due to my lack of time.. ^^"

Dedicated Vampire

lailahy

Yes I did ^^

It looks great :3
What's your definition of quite expensive?^^ And would you be interested in general...I mean when you say that you lack of time...
I noticed that time is really a factor...I can't find any artists for my needs D: ^^

Star Builder

mahareta
lailahy

Yes I did ^^

It looks great :3
What's your definition of quite expensive?^^ And would you be interested in general...I mean when you say that you lack of time...
I noticed that time is really a factor...I can't find any artists for my needs D: ^^

thank you! ^___^
well, my colored pieces sell for: 100k a headshot, 200k bustup, 350k a waistup and 600k a fullbody.(double for couples)
And about being interested, sure! Even though I don't have much time to spend, I'll always find some time to finish my drawings xD I just don't take a lot of commissions at the same time.. and it may take a while until I'm able to deliver your commission, but I'll keep you updated ^^

Dedicated Vampire

lailahy

thank you! ^___^
well, my colored pieces sell for: 100k a headshot, 200k bustup, 350k a waistup and 600k a fullbody.(double for couples)
And about being interested, sure! Even though I don't have much time to spend, I'll always find some time to finish my drawings xD I just don't take a lot of commissions at the same time.. and it may take a while until I'm able to deliver your commission, but I'll keep you updated ^^

Sounds reasonable to me...I mean better than the people who take lots of commissions at the same time and then never finish them... (I'm pretty lucky with those rolleyes ).
I don't expect to get a finished piece within two days anyway wink Good art needs time :3
Plus I'm a bit busy with my master thesis and establishing my charity thread...which would keep me distracted and helping not to become impatient wink
Your prices are fine for me. smile
Do you have some more examples?

Star Builder

mahareta
lailahy

thank you! ^___^

Sounds reasonable to me...I mean better than the people who take lots of commissions at the same time and then never finish them... (I'm pretty lucky with those rolleyes ).
I don't expect to get a finished piece within two days anyway wink Good art needs time :3
Plus I'm a bit busy with my master thesis and establishing my charity thread...which would keep me distracted and helping not to become impatient wink
Your prices are fine for me. smile
Do you have some more examples?

lol yeah, I'd rather take just one or two at a time because I know I will manage to finish those.
Ooh you're doing a master thesis? How nice *__* I'm still graduating from University. =]
yes, I do ^^
I don't have samples with this cell-shading style though, but here are some of my soft CGs:
001 - 002 - 003 - 004

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
Thank you for my plushies.

Star Builder

The . Demonic . Angel
User Image
Thank you for my plushies.

no problem, thanks for ordering ^___^

Dangerous Lunatic

lailahy

User Image

They're all adorable how could I not order them?

Star Builder

The . Demonic . Angel
lailahy

User Image

They're all adorable how could I not order them?

aww I'm glad you like them ^___^ heart

Dedicated Vampire

lailahy

lol yeah, I'd rather take just one or two at a time because I know I will manage to finish those.
Ooh you're doing a master thesis? How nice *__* I'm still graduating from University. =]
yes, I do ^^
I don't have samples with this cell-shading style though, but here are some of my soft CGs:
001 - 002 - 003 - 004

Yes, and I'm pretty happy when it's finally done *lol...it's due to the end of the month...but I procrastinate a lot^^.
Oh, they look great (I really need to think of a different adjective *lol)...esp. the last one!
Are those bust up or waist up? (I'm never really sure of that). And soft CG is totally fine for me.
Is my current avi too cluttered? If so, I would also love art of this one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces