Bat to Normal. ^^

Yuck! 0.14678899082569 14.7% [ 16 ]
Make Xmas happen now.k 0.34862385321101 34.9% [ 38 ]
Christmas stinks like reindeer poop. 0.036697247706422 3.7% [ 4 ]
i miss halloween... :( 0.35779816513761 35.8% [ 39 ]
oh 0.11009174311927 11.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 109 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 2726 2727 2728 > >> >>> »|

That sounds awesome. My life isn't much changed. I did graduate though. Other than that, it's just work, sleep, and spend sometime with friends.
Pixel Shifter
Pretty darn good. We've moved, gotten into shape, are spending more time outdoors, and are generally getting more done these days. More satisfying and enriching things. What about you?
3nodding heart

Fashionable Werewolf

7,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
tandemonium
Pixel Shifter
Pretty darn good. We've moved, gotten into shape, are spending more time outdoors, and are generally getting more done these days. More satisfying and enriching things. What about you?
3nodding heart

Hey there, my rabbit! How's things over there in your office? Taking care of business? smile
stare if you count installing the new yahoo messenger for no reason and flash 8 for Towns... btw, did you know you can shake trees and look under rocks in Towns for gold? I thought I would see about that. All I know is that if gold is easily retrievable then the Market is gonna crash. >.<

*snuggs her wolfie*
p.s Mule, get those freebies up please. smile

Fashionable Werewolf

7,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
tandemonium
stare if you count installing the new yahoo messenger for no reason and flash 8 for Towns... btw, did you know you can shake trees and look under rocks in Towns for gold? I thought I would see about that. All I know is that if gold is easily retrievable then the Market is gonna crash. >.<

*snuggs her wolfie*

What the! Like, lots of gold? Or 1 or 2 pieces per screen?

KISSORS ^3^
I think Gaia's glitching out again sad

Is it just me or since the new layout is posting getting you 5 gold now? I seen that in one hour i managed to get 1k O___o
Pixel Shifter

What the! Like, lots of gold? Or 1 or 2 pieces per screen?

KISSORS ^3^

I am not sure. It just says gold, not specifically how much.
redface so sweet! heart
Hola Tandye!

Anyways, time for me to go. Gotta hang out with a friend until he closes the store then drive him home.
wahmbulance
Hi whee I like the Carebears pet in your siggy ^^;

Werewolf

Freebies on the front page!
Thank you mule manimal.

Thanx SOP, Its my last breedable for a long while.
^____^
Awww sad thats too bad sad Good that yourstaying offline more though ^^ I mean, good for YOU. That sounded awful neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff