Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chisari's Partner

Anastella
Tamichan

Is Chisari around? It seems like you guys switch off with this shop... I need to pay her! wink

Haha. Send her a pm? I see her online occasionally, so I'll let her know c:

chuuyaa
Sounds good, I'll accept when I'm done!

Shy Pumpkin

10,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
Custom Order

Ordering from: Tamichan
      Reference: Edward (Full Gallery - Profile - Palette - Pose & Expression ideas)
      [17 yrs. male, Emerald green eyes, Chocolate brown hair,
      5'1", Androgynous petite build, Pale skin w/ rosy cheeks/blush.
      Has a curled forelock in the middle of his forehead, that goes down to the
      bridge of the nose; and two curls going inward at his lower cheeks, which frame his face.]
      Base: male ( I much like the first one, here. >w< )
      Animation style: crown.
      Blush?: yes
      Bribe: Antique Pierrot
      Other: Though I like the bribe item myself, if you're not taking full slot bribes.. I just happened to come upon the shop at a time when it was full. =/ It's worth 200k though, so I'd ask, if you are willing to take this offer, would you also be willing to do more than one for that price ( like at least a couple ) - or just a more intricate animation for the one, like bowing for example, ect.? Just thought I'd try my luck. If not, the item for a single one.

Also, the palette is just a guide, no need to be exact.

I haven't gone shopping in the minishops in awhile and I have my eye on this, so I'll most likely check back even if my bribe is not accepted. Though I hope it is.. emotion_kirakira
Tamichan

Sure, thanks! I sent her one a couple days ago.~

Chisari's Partner

Edward Langley

Oh my, I will accept this. I'd be willing to turn it into a couple on the Canta bases. Could I see a ref for the second doll?
Bowing seems... complicated the more I think about it. It's not just an isolated movement that adds in a change of perspective. I'm afraid I'm not feeling confident enough to take that on. Sorry :c

Anastella
A couple days? Hm, I talked to her... over the weekend?
Last I heard, she's thrown herself at a game she's making with her own sprites.
Anastella

Haha alright, I'm sure she'll reply when she finds time. Now I'm hoping for a peek at the game hahaha

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Ahh, Tami, you're like a ninja when you open your slots for orders. gonk

Chisari's Partner

Reoca
Ahh, Tami, you're like a ninja when you open your slots for orders. gonk

Actually, the last two were full slot bribes, so they never even got opened >w<

Shy Pumpkin

10,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tamichan
Edward Langley

Oh my, I will accept this. I'd be willing to turn it into a couple on the Canta bases. Could I see a ref for the second doll?
Bowing seems... complicated the more I think about it. It's not just an isolated movement that adds in a change of perspective. I'm afraid I'm not feeling confident enough to take that on. Sorry :c

Anastella
Oh thank you, yes I'll just add a re-edited form right here. It's quite alright, I probably didn't realize the difficulty myself, but thank you for at least considering the options.

Custom Order

Ordering from: Tamichan
      Reference:
      Edward
      Edward (Full Gallery - Profile - Palette - Pose & Expression ideas)
      [17 yrs. male, Emerald green eyes, Chocolate brown hair,
      5'1", Androgynous petite build, Pale skin w/ rosy cheeks/blush.
      Has loosely curled hair just above the shoulder,
      a curled forelock in the middle of his forehead, that goes down to the bridge of the nose;
      and two curls going inward at his lower cheeks, which frame his face.]
      Katrina
      Katrina (left outfit) (Full Gallery - Profile - Palette - Pose & Expression ideas)
      [20 yrs. female, Dark Brown eyes, Copper hair with a White Bandanna,
      5'6" (half a head taller than edward, if the base allows such alterations), Busty and curvy build (if you don't prefer any alterations to the base, just make it default or if you can, give her just a slightly noticeable bust and hip), Light tan skin, Has wavy hair down to the lower back; which is parted in the center (like two long bangs) and has no bangs. (The link that says Copper hair, back there, is a perfect reference.)]

Base: male for edward ( I much like the first one, here. >w< ) and female for katrina.
      Animation style: crown for edward and heart for katrina.
      Blush?: yes on edward only
      Bribe: Antique Pierrot
      Other: Erasing what I wrote here last time, I've added info. for the 2nd doll and also updated a little part for Edward's hair length, in addition.

Once again, the palettes are just a guide, no need to be exact. Katrina's has two outfit palettes, the battle outfit is what she is shown in. Lastly, the poses/expressions are only for if you feel like being creative. :3

Now with your approval, I'll send the trade. heart

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Tamichan
Actually, the last two were full slot bribes, so they never even got opened >w<

Ohpoo, if I knew that, I would have bribed you before I just spent all my gold. LOL.

Anyway, how have you been lately? :3

Chisari's Partner

Edward Langley
A few things. The bases are all the same size. Also, the couples dolls share the same animation, so which would you prefer?
I'm also assuming by base, you mean the Canta bases?

Reoca
They'll be open eventually, I swear! 8D
School so busy! It's always test after test after test. I also hurt my ankle and got to ride in an ambulance! So eventful.

How about you? c:
/dies while waiting x___x

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
Tamichan
School so busy! It's always test after test after test. I also hurt my ankle and got to ride in an ambulance! So eventful.

How about you? c:

Ahaha, I'll keep my eye out for it~
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your ankle is fully recovered now. D:

I've been busy as well. It's nearing the end of the quarter so I have a bunch of final projects to put together.
I have to write a 10-page short story and two poems for next week. There goes my weekend. OTL

Space Pup

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@ Quartic :

Hello! I'd like to purchase the following premades: Black Rock Shooter, Stocking, Kite, Horo (1, 600 + tip)

Shy Pumpkin

10,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tamichan
Edward Langley
A few things. The bases are all the same size. Also, the couples dolls share the same animation, so which would you prefer?
I'm also assuming by base, you mean the Canta bases?

Reoca

How about you? c:
Yes, I mean the Canta base. It's fine if they're the same size then, since it's not much difference. Oh, the heart animation instead then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff