Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerrar's Wife

Mewling Bunny

16,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Friendly 100
I wanted to get the Halloween items before they are gone!

Signature Toys:
Which Toy(s): Pumpkin Kitty, Toast-o-lantern, halloween digivice
Total: 900

Friendly Genius

Aww, how sweet. Sadly, Crystal lives in New Jersey and is most likely without power at the moment (hence the shop being on hiatus), but she's pretty understanding, so I hope you can be patient.

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
Harmanz

Zah nah ah Ragrahn!ng !z abahn mah zambah brazzahz ahn zazzaz, az m!gn!gh mah zambah brazzahz ahn zazzaz agzang bagan zah barg z!ng

Mah zambah rab barg bra!nz ann harrahaan

Haahabarh z na-ahnna har bang-bang manz

Friendly Genius

Something seems different about you, Blaze. Did you get a haircut, perhaps?

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
Mah zambah ganna gab Zamgrh gabgab!

Zamgrh gab Harrahaan!

Bang arh Bra!nz!

Friendly Genius

I wish I wasn't too worn out from work (and waking up an extra hour early for it) to spend the effort deciphering all that instead of a word here and there. xD

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Hope Crystal's okay, depending on where she is in Jersey. Know the coastline got hit pretty bad. Here on Long Island, where we are is good cause we're far enough away from the water that with this category 1 we didn't flood...we got really lucky, actually. we lost power for almost 2 full days (got it back this morning) but other than that...a lot of other parts of the island got wrecked, though

Friendly Genius

I'm a bit worried, too, but from what I recall, she's fairly towards the inland side of New Jersey. I trust she's fine, and just without power like so many people over there.

I'm glad to know you're safe, Fire. Thanks for checking in. ^__^

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
She's inland but near some lakes. The roads might actually flood around where she lives. Hope she could make the best of her Halloween.

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
New update: Crystal is doing just fine, she's got power and cell reception back, but her internet was still out when she went to bed.

Friendly Genius

Thanks for the update, Blaze. Did she say if her home was damaged at all in the storm? I certainly hope it was just the power...

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
Her home's fine, but the new water heater installation got delayed because of this (her old water heater cracked). Also 2+ hours wait for gas at the pumps. Lots of firewood too.

Friendly Genius

I had heard about the gas stations being madhouses (the few operational ones, at least). It sucks that she's still waiting on that water heater, but it sounds like she got through that hurricane a lot better off than many people over there, so I'm relieved. ^__^
User Image
ohaithere
care to affiliate?
emotion_kirakira
User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/cppl63h][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EEkWf.png[/IMG][/url]

We are looking for affiliates
and people to review
emotion_kirakira
quote me if you'd like
to be affies!

Omnipresent Traveler

User Image
Because together
We are far stronger
Than we could ever be
When we are alone
For the record, we spent three days without power during which my mom took off from work (not that she could have gotten there even if she'd wanted to with the roads being closed and all) which was why we were able to stock up on wood and fuel for the generator. Yesterday we finally got the plumbers out here to install the new furnace so we've got heat and hot water again, although there are other issues that still need to be addressed such as getting in touch with a well worker to sort out a leak in the water line that could put a severe strain on the pump if it remains unchecked, but otherwise we're doing fine in that department. Other than that, we just got our internet connection back tonight and my cell reception has been awful and/or nonexistent for the past few days now.

Also, I will fulfill any pending orders before updating our stock since these circumstances were beyond anyone's control.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff