Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2439 ]
Total Votes:[ 2439 ]

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

I guess that for people in America, many cities in Europe are very appealing, especially Rome,
because many Americans don't travel to Europe often.
It's kind of like, for us Europeans, everything in America is so interesting and we want to see it badly,
just because most Europeans don't get the chance to go to America.
I saw New York 4 years ago and it was the trip of my life @.@ to people just living nearby,
New York is nothing special I can imagine?
So, even though I think Rome is amazing, it's just a 2hour flight for me, and it wasn't even all that expensive either, so it's something I could do whenever I want.

We're just enjoying our last lunch in Rome now, in a lovely Italian pizzeria/trattoria!
Our flight is at 6 PM tonight (6 hours from now), so we have to be at the airport around 4.30.
I'm guessing it's going to be almost nighttime by the time I get home,
our flight can be delayed and then I still need to take the train in Belgium to get from the airport to my house again, so I'm not exactly sure when I'll be home.
But I'll try to open My Little ToiToi and Semi-custom slots again just before I head to bed!

See you all tonight <3

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Emme where do you live normally?

Lol I remember when we were in Europe but then again we drove everywhere Rome was a bit of a drive but lots of fun to see.

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image
Please don't go, I want you to stay..

I live the next state over from New York.. and it still is a big deal to me. ^^ Simply 'cause I've yet to visit it.

I have a form filled out and saved on my computer for a full custom, whenever they open in the future. xP I got inspired!
User Image||||||
She is||||||||||||||||||
f o r e v e r||||||
his..

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Hi all, I'm back! I'm pretty tired from the flight and the train ride and the running around Rome with our bags all day,
so I'll be heading to bed, but I promised I'd open slots, so here I am!
Everything else, like accepting orders and starting on orders will have to wait until tomorrow I'm afraid~

We're now BACK OPEN for My Little ToiToi slots and Semi-Custom Slots!
I'm going to open for unlimited number of slots for now, if things get too busy,
I will close the shop again temporarily.

And everyone who orders should know that current orders that are still waiting in line will go first,
so I will only get to start on your orders somewhere near the end of the week!

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

@Wyntre IceBlade: I live in Belgium :] There's still a lot of Europe I need to see too though,
but I guess other parts of the world like America and especially Asia appeal to me more.

@Paper Mache Dollfie: I get what you mean, like.. I haven't even visited Amsterdam yet,
and it's only ... 250miles or so from where I leave, I could easily go on a road trip there.
and I'd really love to visit, but it's just never the right time, or other destinations get prioritized.
Also, I'm not sure if I'm going to re-open for full customs for quite some time,
because my extra year at university starts on September 23th, and stuff will get so so busy,
but I'll see..
I know some people really really want one, so I might be able to figure out something,
for people who've shown interest in them in the past, without letting any new customers have slots.

~

I need to reply to 1 more PM I think, and then I'm off to bed!
See you in the morning.

Bashful Ladykiller

I'm actually really hoping for a full custom though it looks like you'll be very busy and slots won't be available. ; w ; But if there's any chance for it, please let me know! I'd like to offer 800k.

Order - S E M I Custom <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour: Baby pink
- Pattern? (y/n + what? + colour?) Yes please! White on the top of the roll and light pink bunny head silhouette around the roll, scatter/random patterned like the paws in this one
- Colour buttons? Baby pink but a little darker than the case colour
- Colour outside of buttons: Light baby blue
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: White
- Colour of straw: (white + light baby blue)
Custom items?
- yes/no Yes please!
- if yes, what? Reference: [Sketched so it's easier to understand]
- White whipped cream around the base of the case and a light baby blue bunny standing on the left.
- A white cream swirl at the top of the case in the middle with a light baby blue bunny peeking behind it.
- Multiple strawberries (same colour as buttons) around the outer edge on top of the case.
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds (2, please) baby blue and light baby blue stripes
- Colour of polka-dots? White polka-dots with light baby pink (same as bunny head silhouettes) background
- Colour of logo's and frame? Darker baby pink (same as buttons) please!
Chain:
- Colour(s) (max. 2 please) Light baby blue and white chain please!
Text/Name:
- yes/no No, thank you!
- if yes, what text/name?

Your offer?: 100k (will add if required!)

Human

Order - MY LITTLE T O I T O I<3

User Image
- Blinking animation?: y + both eyes
- Left or right pose (see link above)? left
- Little base/pose-edits? y + its left arm (one closest to face) down
Toitoi: (=petblob)
- Colour of blob: greyish white
- Colour of straw: white + grey
- Extra items (small stuff like wings, tail, ..)? no but could its eyes be green as well?
Text/Name: no
Any extra requests? maybe a couple of little red crosses/hearts just above her right hand please?

Your offer?: 75k

Please and thank you! >u< <33

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Order - MY LITTLE T O I T O I<3

- Blinking animation?: Yes, both eyes
- Left or right pose (see link above)? Right pose
- Little base/pose-edits? None
Toitoi: (=petblob)
- Colour of blob: Same brown color as her hair
- Colour of straw: White + Green (same color on bow)
- Extra items (small stuff like wings, tail, ..)? Small golden horns
Text/Name:
- yes/no No
- if yes, what text/name?
- font preference?
Any extra requests? Please draw her with her coat on. The leaves on her boots can be left out if they end up being too small. The same applies to her claws.

Your offer?: 85,000g

For the semi-custom, I wanted a Free! themed toiligotchi, so would it be all right if I left most of the details up to you?
I filled in the general things I wanted, but you're free to choose most of the coloring.
Though, if you'd prefer I be more specific, I can go back and change some things.
And if you think it's too much to fit on one toiligotchi, let me know and I'll simplify it.
Sorry, this whole thing is a bit of a mess. OTL OTL OTL

- Colour: Blue, similar to image below
- Pattern? Yes, water light reflection
- Colour buttons? [You can decide]
- Colour outside of buttons: [You can decide]
Toitoi: (=blob) - Based on the ocean
- Colour of blob: Blue - water-like coloring (a darker blue than the container's water color)
It would be great if you could put a water light reflection on the blob as well.
- Colour of straw: White + light blue
Custom items?
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what? A bottlenose dolphin, orca whale, gentoo penguin, great white shark, and tropical blue wave butterfly.
(Except, on the butterfly, could you make the coloring purple instead of blue?)
I would like the first three on top and the shark on the bottom left with the butterfly near the chain at the top (like it's flying off to the side).
(I tried to find clear images for each, but you're free to search up more refs since their color sort of varies depending on the lighting.)
Screen: - Based on a beach
- Colours of background with clouds White + Sand-colored
- Colour of polka-dots? [You can decide]
- Colour of logo's and frame? [You can decide]
Chain:
- Colour(s) Silver
Text/Name:
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what text/name? Reoca

Your offer?: 80,000g

Total for both orders: 165,000g

Fashionable Informer

- Colour: See Pattern
- Pattern? Yes xx
- Colour buttons?
- Colour outside of buttons:
- Colour of blob: See Pattern
- Colour of straw: N/A
Custom items?
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what? blob - Soot Sprite, a Soot Sprite next to the Toligotchi and on top of it, and a cloud or two in the sky.
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds (There are two colors here)
- Colour of polka-dots?
- Colour of logo's and frame?
Chain:
- Colour(s) (There are two colors here)
Text/Name:
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what text/name? Dream

Your offer?: 45,000 gold.

If some of the colors don't match up, you may change them :D

Stratias's Honey Bun

Fatcat

- Colour: See pattern
- Pattern? [ x ]
- Colour buttons?
- Colour outside of buttons:
- Colour of blob:
- Colour of straw: N/A
Custom items?
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what? Blob I would like the ribbons on its head and the eye colored [ x ] Arms to move up and down.
Toiligotchi On the bottom of the case, I would like the bell bracelet wrapped around [like a collar]
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds
- Colour of polka-dots?
Chain:
- Colour(s)
Text/Name:
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what text/name? Susomi

Your offer?: Freebie cat_redface

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
.E m m e l i n e~

- Colour: tan
- Pattern? yes, very thin diagonal light brown stripes
- Colour buttons? light brown
- Colour outside of buttons: cream
- Colour of blob: cream
- Colour of straw: a light pink colored bow instead of a straw
Custom items?
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what? two tan kitty ears on top of the toili roll, like Blue Belle's ears.. and could I have them wiggle? ^^ Also a kitty paw cookie on one side of the toili roll.
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds whichever matches best
- Colour of polka-dots? light pink
- Colour of logo's and frame? cream
Chain:
- Colour(s) light pink and light brown
Text/Name:
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what text/name? Dollfie

Your offer?: 50k? I can offer more if needed. <3

Wheezing Cutie-Pie

25,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
Please don't go, I want you to stay..

.E m m e l i n e~

Yeah, we just simply don't have the time to go traveling at the moment.. At least until our son's older. I'd love to see more of New Jersey, and all of New York.. But the time's never right. Still, since we moved here I've gotten to see a lot more of the US than I ever dreamed I would. ^^

As for full customs, please take your time. I just have the form saved on my computer as a reminder to myself, so I know what to put down when I do order one. Whether it's a month or six months from now. I've always wanted a full custom from here, even before I found the courage to order a semi-custom.. So it's just a big anticipated thing for me. ^^
User Image||||||
She is||||||||||||||||||
f o r e v e r||||||
his..

Dangerous Rogue

- Colour:
- Pattern? y Cow pattern. Black and white
- Colour buttons? Purple
- Colour outside of buttons: Black
- Colour of blob: A light brown like the picture and maybe with black glasses? Your choice.
- Colour of straw: Hm...dark brown like the persons hair in the picture?
Custom items?
- yes
- a snake tail with cat cars
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds white and black? or purple? depending which looks better.
- Colour of polka-dots? green?
Chain:
- Colour(s) purple and green like the tail?
Text/Name:
- yes
- stresssnake12

Could it based off this picture? Sorry for having a crappy order. @_@ And I noticed that there's a little green on my order? I don't think my colors are well balanced out.

Your offer?: How about 50k?

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Oh my, thank you so much everyone for all the orders! OwO
I think I'm going to close semi-customs already, I did not expect there to be so many @.@.
Like I said, I will only be able to start on the orders at the end of the week/weekend,
so I hope everyone understands! Thank you for your orders and patience <3
Everyone can send trade, I tipped all your posts. I will post some speficic questions below.
(if I don't quote you, it means your order is clear and I have no questions!)

iZince

@iZince: Yes I'm still debating whether I'll be re-opening full customs after the current ones are finished or not,
if I do, I will definitely let you know :]
Also, in the custom items, I see you don't mention anything special about the blob,
but on the sketch, you added some hair (?) on it? Would you like me to include that or?

Reoca

@Reoca: I'm terrible at fish but I'll try my very best to make them look okay! o__o
Your OC is adorable OwO

CrzyAlterEgo

@CrzyAlterEgo: I'm a bit confused as to what colour you want the blob to be,
because you say "see pattern". Do you want the blob to look like a Soot Sprite, or did I misunderstand?
Since it's a semi-custom, I will not draw a complete new blob,
but I can add some spikes to the default blob, to make it resemble the Soot Sprite a little.

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Schedule for today:

FIeurette's last full custom, magical forest-theme!
Like I said, I will try hard to finish this by Friday or Saturday!
I have some events I have to attend this week, but none of them occupy the entire day,
so I should have time each day to work on it little by little :]

Like most of you know, I graduated from historical linguistics and literature (4 years of college) in June,
and tomorrow I have my official graduation ceremony!
Then on Thursday and Friday, I have several introductory sessions for my new studies.
Because I'm going to take an extra year of business communication and economy (marketing, public relations, that kind of stuff),
because I believe this will broaden my career opportunities.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff