Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2439 ]
Total Votes:[ 2439 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

Mythical Spirit

16,350 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Order (BRIBE) - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour: This colour
- Pattern? Yes, candies (the colours are up to you) Here's the idea of pattern I like.
- Colour buttons? This colour
- Colour outside of buttons: This colour
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: This colour
- Colour of straw: white and this colour
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds colour 1 and colour 2
- Colour of polka-dots? This colour
- Colour of logo's and frame? This colour
Chain:
- Colour(s) (max. 2 please) colour 1 and colour 2
Text/Name:
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what text/name? Ayama
Extra stuff?
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what?
Can you add two mochi rabbits on the top? (white and peach coloured with black eyes) Sample of the mochi rabbits here.
I would like some roses (peach and pink coloured) on the 4 corners of the paper roll.
Also, is it possible to have the baby and adult shapes as a rabbit instead of a blob?

Your offer?: A Lumiere Noire and 200k.

I hope the bribe form is ok...I found a chart with the colors but it didn't tell me the names. I copied and pasted the codes as it shows.
The tip isn't included, I'll add more once I make more money. Sorry if my offer isn't good enough.

Shy Sweetheart

.E m m e l i n e~

Upon looking through everything, I'd really like a full custom if anything.
If full customs are closed, then it's okay!
And I hope it wouldn't be too much trouble if I requested something like this.. ; A ; Here goes!

Order (BRIBE) - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour: #FAADC1
- Pattern? You can choose; hearts like this or paw prints, of this color: #FEE4E1.
- Colour buttons? #FAADC1
- Colour outside of buttons: #B6E28B
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: White
- Colour of straw: (white + 1 colour of your choice) Please see extra stuff below
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds #B6E28B and #FEE4E1
- Colour of polka-dots? #FAADC1
- Colour of logo's and frame? #B6E28B for logos and #FEE4E1 for frame
Chain:
- Colour(s) #FEE4E1 and #FAADC1
Text/Name:
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what text/name? Yomiko
Extra stuff? (e.g. wings added/other items - bribe me big, they take a lot of work)
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what?
Blob Custom: I would really like it if my blob could be a little white poodle (similar to this idea)?
Based on my OC Yomiko (ref1 + ref2). (Please let me know if you need more refs!)
Of course, the accessories (necklace and hair ribbons) do not need to be included.
Sorry, if this is too complicated..! Please feel free to simply the poodle to any degree you need!
If it is, there doesn't need to be another stage or growth (can be just a little white puppy)!

Chain Accessory: In addition, I would like it if this ribbon/bow (additional ref) could be attached to where the chain would be (like this)
or on either side of the Toiligotchi (like this). The ribbon is semi-transparent but doesn't need to be.

Your offer?: Unicorn + Lala the Koala + (120k + will be able to add more if you wish!)

Thank you very much for considering! ♥♥♥

Romantic Fatcat

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Totally 可爱!
So cute!!!!

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooh, two bribes I see? This will take some time to finish though, you understand that right o^o.
Both your offers are perfect for a bribe though, so you can send trade! I would like to thank you both for your interest <3
@XxFallenVVAngelxX: That poodle will probably give me the hardest time, but I'm willing to try certainly for the items you are offering and the 120k! (koala <333)
It might come out a bit more chibi-ish than realistic though, like the kitties-style?
@Ayama: Do you want the blob to also resemble a Mochi bunny or do you want the blob to be more of a realistic bunny with legs and stuff, like the one I did for Naeyru (still in babyform atm but will grow into adult-version regular bunny in a few days)?

Could you both edit your form though and mention in larger letters that it's a bribe?
I really appreciate bribes, they help towards my quest, but I don't want people te think that this is something they can 'regularly' ask for.
I only take bribes when the offer is extremely good and I'd hate to turn down people who ask a custom blob but offer too low.
Thank you!

@Reoca: I edited the file to add whiskers on the baby! It's the same filename though so it might not have updated yet, refresh a few times or copy the code into a new tab to see :3

Mythical Spirit

16,350 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
.E m m e l i n e~

Thank you for accepting my order! I edited the form as requested and sent the trade.
Your creations are worth the waiting time and I'll be waiting patiently.
I like the bunny you did for Naeyru then I'm choosing it. smile

Stratias's Honey Bun

Fatcat

Hey Emmeline, I want to notify you that I switched colours for the background/clouds, Logo frames and the Chain colours. emotion_sweatdrop

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Ooh, yes, I see the update. Thank you! <3

Beloved Giver

so adorable
User Image emotion_bigheart

Stratias's Honey Bun

Fatcat

Oh my, ( I overlooked your PhotoBucket album and saw my Toiligotchi, sorry.)
It's beautiful. But its background is not transparent, and I hope the blue glow wasn't the problem causing it not to be transparent.
If it's okay, you may remove the blue glow. ;w;

Shy Sweetheart

.E m m e l i n e~

Thank you so much for accepting my offer~ ♥♥
Trade is sent and post is edited as a bribe!
Oh, and that's absolutely fine with me! And I will wait and check everyday ; A ;
As long as she has long-ish ears and tail, a white body and looks like a poodle--
I am satisfied! * U *b

Shy Cutie-Pie

@twerps: You guessed correctly. The background is not transparent because of the glow.
I was going to let you choose, with glow+white bg or without glow and transparent but I see you already have :3

I'll just give you both versions, if you ever want to use it somewhere where the background is completely white, no one will notice it's not transparent ^^

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/twerps2.gif[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/Emmeline_Gyselinck/twerps3.gif[/IMG]

Stratias's Honey Bun

Fatcat

It's fantastic! And that's totally fine with me.
Thank you again for another wonderful Toiligotchi! ^o^

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Shy Cutie-Pie

The Hermes Moon premade is finally available!
Order quickly because there are only 10 available! After 10 people have ordered one, it will retire and won't ever be available again >w<.

I really hope you guys like it! It took me aaaages to get it right, and I secretly just wanted to keep it as a private Toili for myself... But I promised you guys, so here it is!

User Image User Image

Go to the first page (post 9 for the limiteds) to get the order form and more info!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff