Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2439 ]
Total Votes:[ 2439 ]

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~
x

You are, you are!
        I know, my parents love me I know, but they definitely think I am a pain in the a**. ; u ;
        I need to get over my fear and finally get my license. //can drive doesn't like to at all
        Yeaaa, my dad is not thrilled about the movie ending at 2am (especially since the theater is all the way across town...) ...I am loved ; ~ ;

AH! That is like my dad!
        Less yelling tho, which is weird cause my dad is awesome, but has a short temper //nods
        My parents aren't as panicky as your mom probably, but still very nervous passengers.
        You have only been driving for a while, you are allowed to make mistakes as long as they don't hurt anyone (mentally or emotionally) and you learn from it~

No problem at all!
        * u * That sounds adorable! omggg

xD I all of a sudden because of iHibari mentioning 'Adventure Time' and you talking about a penguin I thought of Gunter (pet penguin on the show).
        He is...they are...it is...hilarious! lol

I am the worst at coming up with original ideas. ; A ;
        That sounds like a good plan tho!

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

cori chama

@cori chama: Same here, I'm scared too. My mom always makes me do weird stuff though, she's like "oh we went the wrong way, make a U-turn here".
Then gets mad at me for not reacting sooner, she shouldn't have sent me in the wrong direction in the first place XD
They never ask you to make a U-turn out of the blue on the driving exam. Also, I wanted to try my parking-between-2-cars-skills and it didn't work the first time.
So she was like 'I don't have time for this, just park somewhere else where it's easier'. =__=

That's so funny because my dad is exactly the same way. He has a reaaally short temper when it comes to some things
(like his computer not responding, not finding his keys immediately, silly stuff really)
but in the car he's pretty calm and is always like "oh no problem dear, you did well!"

Agh, I'm going to play some more booty grab to get my daily 20 games and then head off to bed I think!
I hope you're going to see the movie later and I'll hopefully talk to you tomorrow <3

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

[/wiggles around trying to figure out what to do on the form because...not so smart. nope.]

Andsonz's Waifu

Star

.E m m e l i n e~

anyway emme, i have a suggestion *u*
how about make a diedrich for next premade toili?
cause i think it's cute! lol
and besides, it was coming up to the election of gaia president, ryte? lmao ;v;
yeah that just what i thought ;A;

Sugary Vampire

17,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Hello Everyone emotion_kirakira

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Custard Bun

Your avatar is so freakin' cute emotion_0A0

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Order - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour: f1f0358
- Pattern? Yes, Crescent Moons and little stars, both fff000
- Colour buttons? fe6eb8
- Colour outside of buttons: f6aed3
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: The Blob as a pixel Sailor Moon (original outfit)
- Colour of straw: (n/a)
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds Instead of clouds, I'd like her standing on the moon, the sky around her a dark midnight color, so perhaps 11032e
- Colour of polka-dots? fe6eb8
- Colour of logo's and frame? fff000
Chain:
- Colour(s) e80404 and fcdd62
Text/Name:
- yes
- if yes, what text/name? Vern
Extra stuff? (e.g. wings added/other items - bribe me big, they take a lot of work)
- yes
- if yes, what? Most of it explained. On the right part of the toili, where it connects to the chain, have a little pixel Luna on it, similar to how Flounder is on the Ariel Toili. On the bottom left of the Toili (kinda sitting and propped up against it), add an open Star Locket

Your offer?: 40k-45k? If that isn't enough, please let me know!

Sugary Vampire

17,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Dildoe Faggums
Custard Bun

Thank you! emotion_kirakira I like yours too! Beautiful!

Adored Senshi

13,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Custard Bun
Dildoe Faggums
Custard Bun

Thank you! emotion_kirakira I like yours too! Beautiful!

awww tyvm! emotion_hug

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~
x

//blank stare thing and D: face at your mom
        That sounds so crazy! I would be cowering in the corner of the car, rocking back and forth from all the pressure.
        You are strong for not doing that.
        Go Emme!

...So from all that, I think maybe...MAYBE your dad and my dad have the same genes. Ok? Ok.
        That is TIT FOR TAT how my dad is! o O o

//z snap
        You make dat gold gurrrl

OK TIME FOR MY BREAKING DAWN TALK.
        DON'T CLICK THE SPOILER TAG IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE SPOILED.

...That. Was. Amazing.
        That Twist!
        I cried!
        Jasper! My baby!
        D:

Sugary Vampire

17,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Dildoe Faggums
awww tyvm! emotion_hug

You're very welcome! I hates to do it D: But I needs to go to bed; Imma sleepehs! Have a good night!! Talk to you later!! *waves*

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

cori chama

@cori chama: Soooo if our dads have the same genes... that means we are RELATED?
Right? Right! OwO
I love my dad so much though, haha. People who know him say Bella's Dad, Charlie reminds them of my dad.
I consider it a compliment, I love Charlie ^o^.
SPOILER ALERT FOR BREAKING DAWN

I know right! My boyfriend knew it from the very start though. When Carlisle 'died', he was like "nah, this is the future that Alice just saw in Aro's head".
And I was like yeah yeah that must be it, but it kept going for so long and people kept dying so I was like ooohhnooo is this real after all?
But then when the flames kicked in at the end (when trying to burn Aro), I had a feeling they were going to switch back to the real world.
I think it was very well done though, because all in all, the book didn't have a lot of action since the fight was over before it even started.
So I think it was a good way of putting action into it without really changing the book! n__n
Who was your favourite "new vampire"? You know from the ones they recruited. I quite liked Garrett and Benjamin.
And those Russians were just too funny xD

Dildoe Faggums

@Dildoe Faggums: Thank you for your order but there's 1 tiny problem: I don't do custom blobs/pixel dolls in toiligotchi-orders atm ; w;.
This means that I can do your order but it will be with a regular default blob. If you want, I can add some 'items' to it though to make it sailor moon inspired. n__n

iHibari Kyoya

@iHibari Kyoya: Well you can just fill out the parts that you want to specify and in other parts you can say "image reference" or something like that.
For example: If you'd like the roll to be 1 specific colour but you don't really know what to do with colours for chain, screen, buttons, ..
you can just fill out the roll colour and refer to the image for all the other colours and I'll put together something that fits nicely ^o^

Greedy Capitalist

Order - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour: Red
- Pattern?Yes, Black dots like the ones in the lady bugs, and some green leafs too.
- Colour buttons? Red
- Colour outside of buttons: White
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: red with black dots like of a lady bug
- Colour of straw: black
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds green and red
- Colour of polka-dots? indian red
- Colour of logo's and frame? red
Chain:
- Colour(s) forest green and indian red
Text/Name:
- yes
- if yes, what text/name? Larvie
Extra stuff? (e.g. wings added/other items - bribe me big, they take a lot of work)
-Yes
-lady bugs

Your offer?: I am not sure if 100k is enough for the extra stuff...

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Larvie

@Larvie: Thank you for your order, 100k is definitely enough thank you! I assume you want the lady bugs all over?
Like on top of the Toili, on the floor around the toili etc? I'll try my best ^o^
You can send trade! <3

Greedy Capitalist

.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

Larvie

@Larvie: Thank you for your order, 100k is definitely enough thank you! I assume you want the lady bugs all over?
Like on top of the Toili, on the floor around the toili etc? I'll try my best ^o^
You can send trade! <3

Thanks for accepting, I am not sure, I'll just let you decide on where should be the lady bugs are... whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff