Welcome to Gaia! ::

v i s i t o rcount (as of 1st of May 2012)

+o n e; <3 1 100.0% [ 2439 ]
Total Votes:[ 2439 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 592 593 594 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Werewolf

Trick or Treat! Muahahahaha~

Name :Werebit
Would you like any text added? Which? : n/a
Any plans for Halloween? : Dancing!

Happy H a l l o w e e n from Flushed Away! <3

Space Hero

20,050 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
.E m m e l i n e~
User Image

Yuri2476

@Yuri2476: I see that you accepted trade but I'm afraid I'll have to ask it again: the text is really long and it doesn't look very good.
I can still add it, but I think it would be prettier if I just wrote a shorter text (maybee just Yuri or Happy Halloween?)
It's up to you though!

cori chama

@cori chama: Ah cool! I will add you tomorrow, you can accept whenever you can log in ^ o ^.
The taiwanese team won! They were called Taipei Assassins and they played against the korean team Azubu Frost.
It was well deserved, I read, but I might watch a replay of the matches later one if I find the time :3

Jesters Jingle

@Jesters Jingle: I'm really glad you like it, since I remember you saying you were such a fan of Halloween! Oh I wish I could!
I see lots of people making merchandise of their art but I wouldn't know where to start and I don't have the crafting skills to make one myself >o<

'Kay I'm going to see if I can send out more orders and then I'm going to bed.
See you all tomorrow!

Ok, you can just put happy halloween, thank you~

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Yuri2476

@Yuri2476: Thank you! I'm at school now but I'll send you your order when I get home.

Lillypuff

@Lillypuff: Oh, you're really good then! I don't think I've ever had 15-1, especially in ranked xD
Only got a quadrakill once, no penta's yet (not even delayed ones). What elo are you then? OwO
When I play ranked, I only play support. I play AD carry or AP in normals with friends because I'm not a very good farmer so I get behind easily. T^T I get carried by my team, haha.
I've only played like 3 or 4 rankeds myself though, but my boyfriend plays on my acc sometimes.
I'd ask you to give me your summoner's name but I just realized that you're probably on NA servers and I'm on EUW.. T___T (same goes for cori chama, so we can't play together)

Did you watch the World Championship? If so, who were you rooting for?

pinkdog

@pinkdog: I can re-use items (like the bambi ears) I've used on previous orders yes, but I usually ask for permission to the person that originally asked for it.
Also, I don't do complete customs atm (read: custom blobs), only semi-customs (read: custom items).
I do custom items on regular orders but it depends on your offer :3
Since I don't have a set price, people just offer something and I choose to accept or decline depending on the difficulty of what they're asking for.
So basically, every order could be called a bribe (since you're trying to convince me to take your offer),
but I have a seperate BRIBELIST for when slots are closed and you really want to order. Those require a minimum bribe of 75k.
For other orders, I'm not very demanding though, I just have very generous customers who always offer a lot for regular orders too, but I would accept 'cheaper' offers too!

Ooooh I had no idea about the l in Bunilla's name, I'll PM her!

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~

Ok! n u n
        ahahah I like those names a lot!
        I am glad it was a well deserved win, that makes me smile even more~

; A ; We can't probably!
        //sadness
Order - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour:
- Pattern? birch tree
- Colour buttons? dark pink
- Colour outside of buttons: light pink
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob: royal blue with pink cheeks
- Colour of straw: (white + 1 colour of your choice) pink
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds (2, please) very light blue and darker baby blue
- Colour of polka-dots? matching darker baby blue
- Colour of logo's and frame? green
Chain:
- Colour(s) (max. 2 please) pink and royal blue (match blob)
Text/Name:
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what text/name? pink
Extra stuff?
- yes/no yes
- if yes, what? a big black bear standing on the left side (your left), and pine trees along the right and small along the front

Rough sketch of what I'm asking for

Your offer?: 50k

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

cori cahma

@cori chama: Yeah they usually have cool names. The team is was rooting for (CLG.eu) is short for Counter Logic Gaming.
Other teamnames were Dignitas, Saigon Jokers, Najin Sword, Team Solo Mid and SK (not sure what SK stands for though, haha ; o wink

pinkdog

@pinkdog: Thank you for your order. I have a tiny question though: what colour do you want the roll of paper to be?
And when you say "birch tree" as pattern, do you just mean the extra items (birch trees) to be added, or a seperate pattern of trees too?
I must warn you though that I am more used to doing cute/kawaii stuff and not so much realistic bears/trees but I will definitely try!

Space Hero

20,050 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Thank you, received!
.E m m e l i n e~

pinkdog

@pinkdog: Thank you for your order. I have a tiny question though: what colour do you want the roll of paper to be?
And when you say "birch tree" as pattern, do you just mean the extra items (birch trees) to be added, or a seperate pattern of trees too?
I must warn you though that I am more used to doing cute/kawaii stuff and not so much realistic bears/trees but I will definitely try!

Did you see the little sketch I made? You don't have to follow this exactly, I just hoped that would make my description a little more clear xD;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the trees that are extra items are pine trees like so and like so

and the roll itself would be a bird tree pattern, not actual birch trees, like so. So basically the roll is white and uneven black lines through it xD

and it's ok if it's cute xD it doesn't have to be super realistic

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

pinkdog

@pinkdog: Oh yes I saw the sketch but I totally didn't notice the birch pattern because I didn't know what it looked like :3
This clears up a lot, thank you! So the bear that's standing can be rather cute-faced? That helps a lot ^o ^

Beloved Friend

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

YAY [/cuddles it] owo I like this very much, Thank you~ c:

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~

Oh man, those are neat!
lololol
SK to me equals the game 'Spiral Knights' xD

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

I keep waiting for these stupid collectibles to pop up but still no announcement >___>.
I might as well go to bed now (after midnight here).

I bet they will announce them like 5 minutes after I go to bed. Ah we.ll, I haven't liked any of them since I my comeback on gaia so I doubt this month will blow my mind

cori chama

@cori chama: they put the Dark Reflection 2 items on tektek but seems like they haven't posted the poses yet.
But you were right! There are indeed many pretty items in it OwO, especiall for my current avi with the black and red!
I hope they put the poses up soon so I can check it out.

Alien Cultist

.E m m e l i n e~

Go on the MP and search: 'Wail' & 'Instruments' and you will get to see them! o u o
//is impatient //stalks the GCD

I know, right? Blues, blacks, and Reds. I love so many of them = u=//
//sob
lol
I hope they do too, so you can see them~

Dangerous Rogue

Order - T O I L I <3

Toiligotchi: (=roll of paper)
- Colour: Something from the ref from down below
- Pattern? Yes based on the ref
- Colour buttons? Ref
- Colour outside of buttons: Ref
Toitoi: (=blob)
- Colour of blob:ref
- Colour of straw: ref
Screen:
- Colours of background with clouds ref
- Colour of polka-dots? ref
- Colour of logo's and frame? ref
Chain:
- Colour(s) ref
Text/Name:
- yes/no
- if yes, what text/name?Deathlover213
Extra stuff?
- yes/no Yes
- if yes, what? Something with this: Reference You don't have to add the Mk from his shirt.

Your offer?: 80k + the Little Lemon Lime item which is 20k so that's around 100kish.

I hope this is okay. >.< OH YEAH! I hope this is okay but I want to give this to my bf as a gift. To deathlover213. I hope that's fine...Is it?

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

cori chama

@cori chama: Oh what, they're released already? I keep waiting for the announcement to pop up xD I feel so ridiculous now!
Hmm.. The wail-item is quite alright but not really fitting any of my other items now so mhh T^T

@StressSnake12: Hmm so basically black-grey-white themed? I'm thinking of what I could add as extra stuff though.
Cat ears on the case probably and maybe like the beltstraps with the kitten paw?
If you think of anything you can let me know! And of course that's okay, how nice of you!
You can send trade!

This means regular slots are now CLOSED. I will try to open again next week! We're still open for halloween limiteds though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff