• Friendly 100
-literally killsmyselfbecausewhybother-

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Yeah, I had a story twice now with adopts you've ab'd before me. I've given up trying to get anymore positions for them. Good luck with the angels.

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PetitexCosette
uh can you NOT

Tiny Shoujo

14,225 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Christian Dashkov
Yeah, I had a story twice now with adopts you've ab'd before me. I've given up trying to get anymore positions for them. Good luck with the angels.
dude it's an auction. As someone who sells adopts as well, there's a reason we put abs. It's rude for you to discourage others to not ab just because you can't afford it.

It's an auction for a reason. You're behaving like a child who didn't get candy.

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Yuiisuu
dude it's an auction. As someone who sells adopts as well, there's a reason we put abs. It's rude for you to discourage others to not ab just because you can't afford it.

It's an auction for a reason. You're behaving like a child who didn't get candy.

Yes, I understand that it's an auction and I know what an ab is for, I am also someone who sells adopts. I'm disappointed that I can afford the Ab but wasn't quoted when it was put up like the Auction holder had said. I had no chance at even going for the auction because I wasn't even notified to come online. I am not acting like a child, I said I wasn't going to try for anymore auctions and left her good luck. I do not have to participate in an auction if I choose not to, obviously. I was not discouraging, or at least not meaning to do so. I offered luck because she had beaten me to the punch twice now. Good for her. Please refrain from accusing me of doing something I did not, because that is also rude. Thanks.

Many typos, forgive me I am on mobile.
Christian Dashkov

Yes, I understand that it's an auction and I know what an ab is for, I am also someone who sells adopts. I'm disappointed that I can afford the Ab but wasn't quoted when it was put up like the Auction holder had said. I had no chance at even going for the auction because I wasn't even notified to come online. I am not acting like a child, I said I wasn't going to try for anymore auctions and left her good luck. I do not have to participate in an auction if I choose not to, obviously. I was not discouraging, or at least not meaning to do so. I offered luck because she had beaten me to the punch twice now. Good for her. Please refrain from accusing me of doing something I did not, because that is also rude. Thanks.

lol no like dude you need to chill?????? i mean you probably think you're right on everything but you ******** aren't and that was really rude of you tbh. don't make them look like they're inferior to you because you are not an all powerful god rn or ever. jeezus. don't make them discouraged in ab'ing stuff for their story either because if they got their first they deserve it. you need to get off your high horse and sit you little a** down and shut up because you're not even fit to be in the minishops. everyone in the minishops are hella rad and you're hella ******** not. seriously, no im not even going to be on your side anymore because you're a ******** snake disguised as a kitten. you always pull the victim s**t and that's not even okay ******** you. like you really are behaving like a child, you only clean up your damned act when you know your in trouble.
Christian Dashkov
Yuiisuu

I think blocking me so I couldn't reply back was also a bit childish but okay.
And also, Petite was not rude to you in anyway. She is someone who also knows how it feels to not be able to afford an ab and watch others ab an adopt or art auction she wanted, and I believe she was being trying to apologize and be sympathetic towards you as a fellow storywriter and character owner.

I never said anything about you not participating in auctions anymore, so don't put words in my mouth kthanks. I'm solely refering to your behavior in this auction in particular. You can hardly expect me to believe that your
Christian Dashkov
uh can you NOT

did not have any sort of snark when she was only apologizing for buying a character she wanted.

I thought that's what the minishops were for.

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Saekoi Yui
I think blocking me so I couldn't reply back was also a bit childish but okay.
And also, Petite was not rude to you in anyway. She is someone who also knows how it feels to not be able to afford an ab and watch others ab an adopt or art auction she wanted, and I believe she was being trying to apologize and be sympathetic towards you as a fellow storywriter and character owner.

I never said anything about you not participating in auctions anymore, so don't put words in my mouth kthanks. I'm solely refering to your behavior in this auction in particular. You can hardly expect me to believe that your
Christian Dashkov
uh can you NOT

did not have any sort of snark when she was only apologizing for buying a character she wanted.

I thought that's what the minishops were for.

For one, that can you not was made specifically for the apology. I don't need/want anyone's sympathy, pity, or whatever you want to call it. And I saw a notification in my notices(I didn't click on it, I didn't check it, I left it there, switched to my other tab. I didn't even refresh it.), and just blocked everyone in here because I wasn't up for more of this pointless drama. I honestly didn't even know you didn't respond yet. I just wanted you all to stop since it wasn't even your business in the first place. And It's already done and over with and it's not like I can change the past. Like ********, what do you want me to say? I'm a ******** p***k? I'm a ******** over dramatic piece of s**t? I'm sorry for being a mindless a*****e who thinks of nothing but himself? Is that what you all want to hear? God damn, we all know I'm just trash anyways.

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Artemis Kaguya

lol no like dude you need to chill?????? i mean you probably think you're right on everything but you ******** aren't and that was really rude of you tbh. don't make them look like they're inferior to you because you are not an all powerful god rn or ever. jeezus. don't make them discouraged in ab'ing stuff for their story either because if they got their first they deserve it. you need to get off your high horse and sit you little a** down and shut up because you're not even fit to be in the minishops. everyone in the minishops are hella rad and you're hella ******** not. seriously, no im not even going to be on your side anymore because you're a ******** snake disguised as a kitten. you always pull the victim s**t and that's not even okay ******** you. like you really are behaving like a child, you only clean up your damned act when you know your in trouble.

Oh. My. ********. God. Leave. Me. Alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff