Total Votes:[ 2832 ]

8,325 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
BabyDucklingLove
aznprideanime
BabyDucklingLove

wow i missed soo much here!! well ap calculus is kicking me in the butt. i currently have a D+ and i don't have any idea what my teacher's talking about!! on a side note, how are you??? blaugh

Oh =0 I'm sorry. patrickjmt.com has some good math tutorials that really helped me in calculus. Maybe they could help you.

Meh~ Stressed
you?

ok thanks!! i'll use it!! and oooh. but your shop is doing as well as ever at least!! blaugh and i'm doing pretty good. not stressing out about stuff and having a chill senior year except for calculus stuff but that'a it

IRL Noob

BabyDucklingLove

Halloween Event Please!
Recipient(s) : Bunilia
Cost: 3000g
Notes/Comments: c:

Please send a trade labeled "Halloween Event-pg____" for ONLY THE EVENT to BabyDucklingLove.
If you're ordering anything else, please send it to the mule as usual.

Mewling Kitten

BunilIa
BabyDucklingLove

Halloween Event Please!
Recipient(s) : Bunilia
Cost: 3000g
Notes/Comments: c:

Please send a trade labeled "Halloween Event-pg____" for ONLY THE EVENT to BabyDucklingLove.
If you're ordering anything else, please send it to the mule as usual.

Sent~

Mewling Kitten

aznprideanime
BabyDucklingLove
aznprideanime
BabyDucklingLove

wow i missed soo much here!! well ap calculus is kicking me in the butt. i currently have a D+ and i don't have any idea what my teacher's talking about!! on a side note, how are you??? blaugh

Oh =0 I'm sorry. patrickjmt.com has some good math tutorials that really helped me in calculus. Maybe they could help you.

Meh~ Stressed
you?

ok thanks!! i'll use it!! and oooh. but your shop is doing as well as ever at least!! blaugh and i'm doing pretty good. not stressing out about stuff and having a chill senior year except for calculus stuff but that'a it

You're welcome~

I still don't have Halloween stuff out, but I seem to still be getting orders which is good x3.
Hopefully I'll have it out soon.
That's goood.

IRL Noob

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BunilIa
ty c:

Those pumpkins in your signature are cute!

Mewling Kitten

Halloween Freebies:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deathly Demigod

The candy corn and bat are so cute~

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BabyDucklingLove
Halloween Freebies:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The spider looks like a horrible thing, but that's my opinion of spiders in general as I'm allergic to them so they're scary. I like the rest. That reminds me as I keep forgetting to ask. If I wanted to order the cappichino or parfait without the spider [or even the martini from last year that had one dangling from the side of the glass] -- would it be possible to do an order just of these types of things but without the spiders?

Mewling Kitten

Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Halloween Freebies:

The spider looks like a horrible thing, but that's my opinion of spiders in general as I'm allergic to them so they're scary. I like the rest. That reminds me as I keep forgetting to ask. If I wanted to order the cappichino or parfait without the spider [or even the martini from last year that had one dangling from the side of the glass] -- would it be possible to do an order just of these types of things but without the spiders?

I sees.

Sure. Just use the meal form so I know I need to edit it.
Just list like
"For the following, I want them all individually, but I want you to edit them a little.
Halloween 12 Lmtd-Spider cappuccino-> Remove spider please
Halloweeen 11 Lmtd- Spider martini-> Remove spider please
etc
"

Mewling Kitten

icy serenade
The candy corn and bat are so cute~

Thank youu~

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Halloween Freebies:

I sees.

Just list like
"For the following, I want them all individually, but I want you to edit them a little.
etc
"

kk -- I thought it might fall under meal order, but I also thought I should ask first and not just do it. I'll order it separately from everything else as it's own order after ordering Halloween stuff. <3

Mewling Kitten

Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Halloween Freebies:

I sees.

Just list like
etc
"

kk -- I thought it might fall under meal order, but I also thought I should ask first and not just do it. I'll order it separately from everything else as it's own order after ordering Halloween stuff. <3

*nodnod* It's good to ask x3
If I had more time/was actually sending all the orders myself, I would just say use the limiteds form.
But because I can't right now, a meal form would be better.
Kayyy

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Sachie Whitby
BabyDucklingLove
Halloween Freebies:

I sees.

Just list like
etc
"

*nodnod* It's good to ask x3
If I had more time/was actually sending all the orders myself, I would just say use the limiteds form.
But because I can't right now, a meal form would be better.
Kayyy

Yep! That's also why I'm going to order all the limiteds, wait until I get those, then order the "hold the spiders" items as a completely separate order... that way your waitresses can take care of the limiteds order without having to deal with this order they can only send in part.
Working on Paper Mache Dollfie's order.
-Yumi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas