Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Fox

Gaian Name: Fox on Stilts

Avatar(s) being animated (Picture(s) reference is required): User Image

winking or blinking: Neither

other animations (sign, leg, ears, etc...) please be very SPECIFIC so I know exactly what you want: Ears moving & antlers sparkling and possibly have the flowers swaying?
Fox on Stilts

other animations (sign, leg, ears, etc...) please be very SPECIFIC so I know exactly what you want: Ears moving & antlers sparkling and possibly have the flowers swaying?
Yep can do, But if you could please tell me what items your hair and antlers are that would be of great help ^u^ please and thank you.

Aged Fox

Psychopatic Passion
Fox on Stilts

Yep can do, But if you could please tell me what items your hair and antlers are that would be of great help ^u^ please and thank you.

sure thing its fay cervidae and rosa decora

Shy Loverboy

11,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
Gaian Name: II Mad M0ney II

Avatar(s) being animated (Picture(s) reference is required): current

winking or blinking:wink

other animations (sign, leg, ears, etc...) please be very SPECIFIC so I know exactly what you want:
i want some thing with katana movement and movement of hairs too like urs in first page heart
Fox on Stilts
Psychopatic Passion
Fox on Stilts

sure thing its fay cervidae and rosa decora
I have finished your animation ^u^ your total is 6k please smile once the trade goes completely through I will send you your animation.
II Mad M0ney II

other animations (sign, leg, ears, etc...) please be very SPECIFIC so I know exactly what you want:
i want some thing with katana movement and movement of hairs too like urs in first page heart

ok can do, anything in particular you want the katana to do before I start? Or do you just want me to figure something out?

Shy Loverboy

11,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
Psychopatic Passion
II Mad M0ney II

ok can do, anything in particular you want the katana to do before I start? Or do you just want me to figure something out?

like slicing any thing sweatdrop
II Mad M0ney II
Psychopatic Passion
II Mad M0ney II

Ok I can do that ^u^ I will quote you again after I am finished 3nodding

Shy Loverboy

11,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
Psychopatic Passion
II Mad M0ney II
Psychopatic Passion
II Mad M0ney II

kk
Fox on Stilts

just waiting for you to accept the trade. I have to leave in couple of mins and I would like to get your animation to you before I leave 3nodding

Aged Fox

Psychopatic Passion
Fox on Stilts

just waiting for you to accept the trade. I have to leave in couple of mins and I would like to get your animation to you before I leave 3nodding

Sorry I couldn't get to it sooner. i had to get ready for work. But its all finished now.
Dark_ Master_ Zero
Psychopatic Passion
Dark_ Master_ Zero
Psychopatic Passion
Dark_ Master_ Zero
Psychopatic Passion
oh no hope you feel better soon heart I'm good thanks for asking whee
Thanks I'll be ok in a couple of days 3nodding Well that's good, you're welcome. biggrin

Do you have a pool at your school?
Yep it's an indoor pool in the athletic building. 3nodding
Nice biggrin yeah my school has an athletics building too, but I have a gym membership so I don't even know if my school has a pool or not XD
Cool. Yep there's also a weight room but I haven't been to it yet. XD
lol thats alright whee

Interesting Conventioneer

11,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
Psychopatic Passion
Dark_ Master_ Zero
Psychopatic Passion
Dark_ Master_ Zero
Psychopatic Passion

Do you have a pool at your school?
Yep it's an indoor pool in the athletic building. 3nodding
Nice biggrin yeah my school has an athletics building too, but I have a gym membership so I don't even know if my school has a pool or not XD
Cool. Yep there's also a weight room but I haven't been to it yet. XD
lol thats alright whee
User Image
II Mad M0ney II
Psychopatic Passion
II Mad M0ney II
Psychopatic Passion
II Mad M0ney II

kk
I have finished your animation, unfortunately I won't be on tomorrow but Sunday I will be. so its up to you when you want to send the trade. I'm just letting you know this so you're not wondering tomorrow where your animation is. the total cost for your animation is 11k please and once the trade goes completely through I will send you your animation. Thanks for your patience 3nodding

Shy Loverboy

11,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
Psychopatic Passion
II Mad M0ney II
Psychopatic Passion
II Mad M0ney II
Psychopatic Passion
II Mad M0ney II

kk
I have finished your animation, unfortunately I won't be on tomorrow but Sunday I will be. so its up to you when you want to send the trade. I'm just letting you know this so you're not wondering tomorrow where your animation is. the total cost for your animation is 11k please and once the trade goes completely through I will send you your animation. Thanks for your patience 3nodding

ok ima send trade emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces