< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 80 81 82 > >>

Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Cute samples ^ ^ though I know my avi is too cluttered

Thanks, and aw... it could be worse. D:
I have had someone literally say it looked like my invo threw up on my avatar emo

fff, I'd say it's only semi clutter and the tasteful kind at that. It's actually tempting to pixel. -Likes challenges.- xD
Really? emotion_kirakira If I wasn't questing I most likely would order

Yup. I actually sometimes get bored of super simple avatars. ._. My old joint shop partner always told me that my more difficult ones look better since I'm more interested in them. Lol. Dx Well, I'm not going anywhere for when you finish your quest. o:

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Cute samples ^ ^ though I know my avi is too cluttered

Thanks, and aw... it could be worse. D:
I have had someone literally say it looked like my invo threw up on my avatar emo

fff, I'd say it's only semi clutter and the tasteful kind at that. It's actually tempting to pixel. -Likes challenges.- xD

Yup. I actually sometimes get bored of super simple avatars. ._. My old joint shop partner always told me that my more difficult ones look better since I'm more interested in them. Lol. Dx Well, I'm not going anywhere for when you finish your quest. o:
I may splurge a bit, and buy one, since my gold earn seems to take forever now that my internet is slow
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella

I may splurge a bit, and buy one, since my gold earn seems to take forever now that my internet is slow

I know that feeling sorta, one of the reasons I do an art shop. My net tends to crash a lot, so I like being able to work on stuff while it's down. D:

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella

I know that feeling sorta, one of the reasons I do an art shop. My net tends to crash a lot, so I like being able to work on stuff while it's down. D:
I used to draw, though I don't have a scanner so I do mouse work, I need to try again though
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella

I used to draw, though I don't have a scanner so I do mouse work, I need to try again though

I find drawing to be difficult, specially with a mouse. -Can only do spriting decently.- How did you fair at it? o:

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella

I find drawing to be difficult, specially with a mouse. -Can only do spriting decently.- How did you fair at it? o:
Well I plan on working on something soon if you would like to see once I finish it
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella

Well I plan on working on something soon if you would like to see once I finish it

I would like to see it. ouo

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella

I was actually just about to start something, since I just started dinner
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella

8D Yay.

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella

8D Yay.
just doing a headshot actually
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella

8D Yay.

Better than nothing. o:

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella

8D Yay.

Better than nothing. o:
True, I just noticed, you like changing your avi huh?
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella

8D Yay.

Better than nothing. o:

Yup. XD I'm always changing it around.

Powered-up Fighter

-thread kick-

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella
Bijou Desrosiers
Made Of Nutella

8D Yay.

Better than nothing. o:

Yup. XD I'm always changing it around.
Nice ^ ^ I have been keeping mine like this for a while

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas