Welcome to Gaia! ::

stinkfists

User Image
Was debating with myself about the size of the skulls haha... wanted them to be bigger after I drew them initially but I didn't know how big you imagined them to be ; v ;

Ahh so this is what I have so far; let me know if you'd like me to continue or not! c:

Demonic Demigod

Dolciette
stinkfists

User Image
Was debating with myself about the size of the skulls haha... wanted them to be bigger after I drew them initially but I didn't know how big you imagined them to be ; v ;

Ahh so this is what I have so far; let me know if you'd like me to continue or not! c:

WAAAHH i really like it!! the skulls can be bigger!! i was thinking like HUGE lol
and maybe make the hair down to her knees?? i have a problem with long hair LOL
otherwise it's perfect!!
stinkfists

WAAAHH i really like it!! the skulls can be bigger!! i was thinking like HUGE lol
and maybe make the hair down to her knees?? i have a problem with long hair LOL
otherwise it's perfect!!

LOL alright I'll aim to make 'em bigger! And I can lengthen the hair no problem. I'll continue, then! ^ v ^)d

Bashful Cat

heart heart heart

Invisible Bookworm

11,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
      username:Beautifully Done
      species/race: half human, half faerie
      colours: hair: #BA1919 eyes: #19A347 ...with the skin I want it to be like any regular human colored skin but with a slight tan. Her wings can be like the picture but a lighter red.
      any specific visual characteristics: A katana scraped to her back ( if not that's fine I know she has wings so you could put her katana anywhere as long as it's there) and her holding a lighter. Ears kinda pointy, busty and wavy hair! ( medium/ long maybe to her chest) Like a mess of them that's cute in its own way. (I'm not good with outfits but I'm sure you'll dress her wonderfully.) gosh almost forgot her wings here
      brief personality: cocky and easily angered, but is nice to those around her and loves to dance. She also is obsessed in a way with fire.
      additional request: character visual details
      offer: 5.5bill)
Beautifully Done

Ahh I love everything about this idea... except for the wings. "orz I don't think I'll be able to do the wings like you wanted so I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this. D: Good luck, though!

Invisible Bookworm

11,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dolciette
Beautifully Done

Ahh I love everything about this idea... except for the wings. "orz I don't think I'll be able to do the wings like you wanted so I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this. D: Good luck, though!

Darn...you can't do those wings or wings period? I'm willing to take different wings, I just liked those but if you could get other wings that would suit her I'd be happy and great with that

Bashful Cat

heart heart heart

Beloved Gaian

7,175 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Dolciette

How much would it cost if I only wanted you to create a ref sheet of an already existing oc? c:

Demonic Demigod

Bashful Cat

heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out