Welcome to Gaia! ::

ICESYS
I'm gonna fix the prices tomorrow , D : Since so many people are having a hard time about it.

ehksho
Okay ^__^

O.G. Lovergirl

Oh k. I get the prices now, all we have to do is remove the decimal. $1.00 = 100g, $30.00 = 3,000g

These pixels are just so creative. That boxed robot is too cute.
ICESYS

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
- - I would like to order some premades!
• (List everything you want) :: All animal cupcakes, both boxes of pocky, pepsi, all monthly premades
• Tips :: Oh yes, of course. :3
• Anything else? :: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FOO. Also I took yo cupcake freeb. :3
• Total :: 6,600+ mystery tip
I WILL SEND TRADE TO LEGIT STORY BRO IMMEDIATELY.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
- - I have a suggestion, BRO!
• What do you wanna suggest? :: Kawaii stuffed animal backpacks. Like a cat, bunny, bear, froggy, ducky, hamster.
• Anything else? :: Make them. OuO
THANKS FOR SUGGESTING SOMETHING ^_^

Lover

Legit Story Bro

desu-ish
Okay, and thanks ^__^

User Image

you're welcome & happy birthday !
your stuff really is cute. c: my favorite item you made
is the little pocky box.
Thanks for the compliments, the happy birthdays, the orders and the suggestions. Imma be off to bed now, So i'll fix the prices tomorrow and i'll do the orders. Thanks for waiting.

Shirtless Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
*huggles Legit Story Bro* arrgh im going to bed for the night "babe". With godspeed ill have my shop open tomorrow. I wonder if your friend would teach me how she made those banners, I could make my own since shes so busy. I know how you are about your secret to your pixelating though so shes probly the same lol. emotion_yatta Thats ok, after I get a few orders ill be able to afford the banners.
Kaniri
Good morning ;D

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
- - I would like to order some premades!
• (List everything you want) :: all
• Tips :: included
• Anything else? :: Happy Birthday and nice shop you have here.
• Total :: 23K
I WILL SEND TRADE TO LEGIT STORY BRO IMMEDIATELY.

Shirtless Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Legit Story Bro
Good morning ;D

Goooood morning~ I got my shop all set up. Its going to be a shame if that GM says I cant open it. I even thanked you in it for bring my best friend EVER! whee
Kaniri
YAY ^_____^ and I hope so too <3
My shop isn't even organized D: I gotta organized it later cause i needa go to school right now.

Shirtless Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Legit Story Bro
YAY ^_____^ and I hope so too <3
My shop isn't even organized D: I gotta organized it later cause i needa go to school right now.

Awwhh poor little Bro gotta go to schoolie woolie~ *makes baby sounds* whee I still have a week, HA!
Kaniri
No XD , My teacher wanted me to help her out. Since schools about to start. She needs me to help her lift up some books for the library to her classroom xD .

Shirtless Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Legit Story Bro
No XD , My teacher wanted me to help her out. Since schools about to start. She needs me to help her lift up some books for the library to her classroom xD .

Oh thats kewl I guess. *grumbles to myself a little* You must be close with your teachers? We have like 50+ teachers/other staff at my school so students dont usually get called on lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff