Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Survivor

Lady Cressida
PatBenatar1
Lady Cressida
PatBenatar1
Lady Cressida
Or if you make any member of the Kpop group BIGBANG, 2NE1, or Brown Eyed Girls, and maybe Lee Hi I love you for it ninja

hey would you mind providing me with some reference pics? It'll just make it a bit easier on me. Thanks!

But there is sooo many D: Let me dig up some from my tumblr.

If you can't that's okay, it would just make it that much easier for me to get it "right".

I will use MV's biggrin Simple and easy to work with *scoots off*

That'll work. Also if it's easier, you can always give me links to google image searches of them that way I know the searches are of the correct people.

Dangerous Lunatic

Beloved Survivor

just a heads up that the limited likely won't be available until mid-june or July, sorry for the delay, regardless of when it is made available it'll be available through August!

Dangerous Lunatic

Beloved Survivor

Slowly but surely working on the edit. Not sure when it'll be finished and available since I also need to make an emote for my emote shop. Sadly I think that after this limited my edit shop may be permanently closing in favor of keeping my emote shop open and active.

Dangerous Lunatic

Just went through all your edits to make sure I have them all..I do whee but I can't find my summer edit with my avy and three of my friends in the pool. Do you happen to still have it? sweatdrop

Beloved Survivor

NightSymphony
Just went through all your edits to make sure I have them all..I do whee but I can't find my summer edit with my avy and three of my friends in the pool. Do you happen to still have it? sweatdrop

I shall check! As long as it wasn't before my computer crashed way back when, I should theoretically have it.

Beloved Survivor

NightSymphony

I can't seem to find it... I'd be willing to recreate it for you if you can provide me with bases though.

EDIT: Just out of curiosity I went to your webpage where all your avatar edits that you've bought are displayed and I found the edit in question on there under my shops name. Here it is:

User Image

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PatBenatar1
NightSymphony

I can't seem to find it... I'd be willing to recreate it for you if you can provide me with bases though.

EDIT: Just out of curiosity I went to your webpage where all your avatar edits that you've bought are displayed and I found the edit in question on there under my shops name. Here it is:

User Image
heart

Dangerous Lunatic

oh..hehe..yes that's it. xd I was looking at my newer page. xp Thank you for looking.

Beloved Survivor

NightSymphony
oh..hehe..yes that's it. xd I was looking at my newer page. xp Thank you for looking.

No problem!

Dangerous Lunatic

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Beloved Survivor

Okay guys the july limited is now done, all I have to do is make up the samples so it should be available by July 1st!

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers