Welcome to Gaia! ::

like what you see?

(゚ー゚)(。_。) yup yup 0.89154929577465 89.2% [ 633 ]
No(・_・ 三・_・)no 0.10845070422535 10.8% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 710 ]

I am quite tired.
User Image
Ph3nom has stumbled upon a Katana and wants to claim it!
35k/455k
the_hugeph3nom: you should seep (:
eek That.. imp is so cute!!

.... could I pay 100g to buy just the imp? sweatdrop
full of mercy: LOL. are you serious? haha i'll just probably post it as a freebie since i don't think i really made any freebies at all. D: i closed my photoshop soooooooo........can't really save it as a separate image. xD probably do it tomorrow. no need to pay for it. lol. sorry i thought it was amusing. xD
Sure I was, I liked it! heart It was very well done, and looks just like the plushie. Though if you're going to make it for free, I suggest putting your signature/name/sign/something on it somewhere. You wouldn't want people just stealing it.

Hmmmm. Talking of which, for custom avi, do you think it's possible to do this one? User Image

Since, well, he's not quite a normal human, so I'm not sure what your take is for something like this. sweatdrop

I was thinking of using my freebie to do that since he's my first, and main, original character avatar. Not to mention, for your custom avatars, you seem to draw in the hands too, and the panda for this one is imperative. Or is the freebie only for a stacker? sweatdrop
full of mercy: wow i have never really drawn a non-human one. lol. i could give it a try. i'm guessing this would be for your freebie right?

for sure i'll draw the hat, panda, your long black sleeve, the devil imp, the glass thingy. i don't know if i can draw the bats but i'll try that. and i'll include the red moon.
ochaxoxo
full of mercy: wow i have never really drawn a non-human one. lol. i could give it a try. i'm guessing this would be for your freebie right?

for sure i'll draw the hat, panda, your long black sleeve, the devil imp, the glass thingy. i don't know if i can draw the bats but i'll try that. and i'll include the red moon.

eek Really... it's... not necessary to do them all. The panda is pretty crucial, but everything else is add-on. In fact, I can say so now, leave out the scythe-thingie. That was just thrown in anyway. Normally, I have him holding a silver lighter (flicked open) and a cigarette in his mouth. Or a rusty chain saw. So it really doesn't matter if you leave that hand empty. Same for the bats and red moon... they're not that important. Cute if they're thrown in (I really like your art style, have I ever mentioned that?) but do not trouble yourself if it's hard! sweatdrop
I shall go to bed, school in the morning.

Well goodluck and goodnight. =]
User Image
36k/455k
The_HugePh3nom
I shall go to bed, school in the morning.

Well goodluck and goodnight. =]
User Image
36k/455k

Good night!
the_hugeph3nom: night!!

full of mercy: haha well i'll definitely draw the pand for sure. (: anyways, i should really sleep. its 3:41 a.m. xD

night!!!
Good night! I've subscribed to the thread, but if you're open, please PM me! Can I reserve first place in your slots? *Grins* J/K I understand, first come, first serve. But it'd be nice if I can somehow fit in that one dozen order before people flood your shop. *laughs*

Either way, good night!! And sleep well!
omg! i just realize that i skipped an order! kookie's order! D: so uber sorry! so i actually have two more orders to complete. kandii's and kookie's.

see, this is the very reason why sending trade immediately after placing an order in thread with page number is important! i look at the trade with page number and go to that page in my thread to see what the order is. yup yup! otherwise, i'll skip it. D:

heh.

anyways this computer is slow. (bf's comp). haha i won't be home til evening. have things to do. got to buy dog food and stuff.
User Image
User Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ocha: -May outine/color if not too lazy-

Whoops forgot to draw cig. D=

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.............................. ..............................
User Image ..............................
User Image
User Image

babyDVLangel's Husbando

User Image
bubble: u should RLY do avy art! its so amazing!

& happy pg 100 even tho im a pg late!
kawaii!!

i want one! >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out