Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time to take attendance!

-snores. 1 100.0% [ 724 ]
Total Votes:[ 724 ]

eStrawberryShortcake generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 45!

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
0reooo

o_o all the eyes look the same in my drawings. just dots. i don't do lips either. D:
if you really want i can do the other avatar's hair but it's not gonna be flowing. Just straight down. Like I said before, minimum is 8k for colored, but I will take 7k (or earmuffs + 6k) for you.

Basically if I do your avi, I would do your hair, plus the sticks in your hair, glasses and the heart speech bubble. If I do your reference image, the hair will not be flowing - just straight down , plus sticks in your hair, and glasses, and if you'd like - heart speech bubble.
They will be colored.
I will be writing "ePinay" on it.
Sherry, 2. c:
User Image

@0reooo oic lol okies yeah we'll just stick to my current avi since its easier and okies ill send trade right away thanks so much sorry for the headache 4laugh

User Image

Greedy Humorist

Kyrimi
How cute. This is really a cute idea for a shop. ^_^

Thanks ~ <3

iMistyRose
☐☾✭☽☐

☽La La La..!☾
☽[0reooo I Found A Online Animatior o.o]☾

☽☐✭☐☾

That's cool o_o

ePinay
0reooo

o_o all the eyes look the same in my drawings. just dots. i don't do lips either. D:
if you really want i can do the other avatar's hair but it's not gonna be flowing. Just straight down. Like I said before, minimum is 8k for colored, but I will take 7k (or earmuffs + 6k) for you.

Basically if I do your avi, I would do your hair, plus the sticks in your hair, glasses and the heart speech bubble. If I do your reference image, the hair will not be flowing - just straight down , plus sticks in your hair, and glasses, and if you'd like - heart speech bubble.
They will be colored.
I will be writing "ePinay" on it.
Sherry, 2. c:

User Image
@0reooo oic lol okies yeah we'll just stick to my current avi since its easier and okies ill send trade right away thanks so much sorry for the headache 4laugh

User Image

That's okay C:
I will work on it either today or tomorrow, depending on how I do on homework.

Greedy Humorist

Azuyre
Almost 100 pages 8D <3

eek i missed this.
yepyep c: i'm happy <3 i thought it would never reach 100. ^^ thanks for alll your help <3
as well as many other people.
especially sukii. O:

i should create a thank you bumping gift to people that have come back to bump or chat. c:
RAWR IM GOING TO BE THE FIRST POSTER ON PAGE 100. AND IF SOMEONE BEATS ME I WILL KEEL YOU. -GLARE-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff