Dangerous 0.048245614035088 4.8% [ 11 ]
HIStory 0.017543859649123 1.8% [ 4 ]
Invincible 0.0087719298245614 0.9% [ 2 ]
My favorite era is not listed! 0.070175438596491 7.0% [ 16 ]
I love them all! 0.3640350877193 36.4% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 228 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20 >

User Image

I want Michael to be remembered as the kind, generous man he was. The man who recognized that his fame and fortune could be used to better the lives of others. The man who wrote songs like We Are The World, Heal The World, Earth Song to gain awareness of the preciousness of our world and of life. The man who spent his spare time visiting people in hospitals, children in orphanages. The man who had the Guinness World Record for “Most Charities Supported by a Pop Star.” The man who, despite being treated like scum, continued to love and help people. The man who believed that with hard work and perseverance anything could be achieved. The man who endured so much, and still came out standing. The man who believed in us.
I love you more Michael. ♥
diaper genie
hellobitty
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Those abbbsssss

iknowright? i can't believe he would ever thinks he's ugly. :[ he's such a hottie.

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
hellobitty
User Image

I want Michael to be remembered as the kind, generous man he was. The man who recognized that his fame and fortune could be used to better the lives of others. The man who wrote songs like We Are The World, Heal The World, Earth Song to gain awareness of the preciousness of our world and of life. The man who spent his spare time visiting people in hospitals, children in orphanages. The man who had the Guinness World Record for “Most Charities Supported by a Pop Star.” The man who, despite being treated like scum, continued to love and help people. The man who believed that with hard work and perseverance anything could be achieved. The man who endured so much, and still came out standing. The man who believed in us.
I love you more Michael. ♥

I couldn't have said it better myself! People don't know about his humanitarian efforts at all! He was such a giving person and only wanted to spread a message of peace and love. He was an amazing man. heart
http://emuckles.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-is-madman.jpg

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
hellobitty
diaper genie
hellobitty
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Those abbbsssss

iknowright? i can't believe he would ever thinks he's ugly. :[ he's such a hottie.

Omg I know. He was so gorgeousssss! I love him in every era. He has so strong handsome features and a great body.
i know this isn't an image, but i feel people will appreciate it.

http://www.mj-777.com/?p=4172

Buprenex does the same as demerol, the only difference is you cannot become an addict on Buprenex. Buprenex Synthetic Demerol. 2 vials I would feel safe. Have it in case of accident.”
Michael evidently wrote this note to himself. As you can see, he was very concerned about not becoming addicted to painkillers and requested a non-addictive alternative for his needs.
This is not something an addict who was seeking substances just to get high would care about. Michael did suffer some physical pain. Because of the extreme physical exertion, athletic abilities, and dance involved in his performances, he was often at risk for injury and sometimes did become injured, such as when the ‘bridge’ in an Earth Song performance collapsed.
Michael continued performing after that bridge fell, but apparently collapsed after the show was over. He was injured and in a great deal of pain. Michael had subsequent back pain and back problems after that. He also had a bit of arthritis in his fingers, back, and knees in his later years.
This means he was an addict? I don’t think so. Is everyone who has been injured or has arthritis an addict? I don’t think so.
In my own opinion, and I have addicts in my own family, this is not a note an addict would write, or a concern an addict would have. Addicts only want to get their fix, their high. That’s all.
They don’t care if the substance they get it from is addictive. They’re way beyond that. Michael wasn’t. Because Michael wasn’t an addict. At one time years ago, after he suffered a burn to his scalp, he did become addicted to painkillers. However, he received treatment and since that time, he was very careful what he used and put in his body.
Aphrodite Jones confirmed this in a recent interview with a fan group on UStream. Ms. Jones stated that she knew that Michael was very particular what he put in his body as far as food and drugs were concerned, and the note above corroborates that. That interview with Ms. Jones can be heard here.
Michael suffered physical pain like many of us do and when it was necessary to function, probably sought pain relief. But he was no more an ‘addict‘ to ‘painkillers‘ than I am an addict to Ibuprofin that I take for headaches or muscle aches.
A friend of mine says: “It’s time they started treating Michael’s death like a murder, instead of just another celebrity drug overdose“. I agree with her.
In a previous piece here co-written by the friend (Nikki) who made this statement, it is explained why and how the “Michael Jackson was an addict” and “this is just another celebrity drug overdose” meme the media is pushing doesn’t quite wash.
The drugs administered to Michael on the day he died were all benzodiazepines. That is all that was found in his system according to the coroner’s report. These drugs are for insomnia and anxiety.
They are not painkillers. Michael was not addicted to painkillers and did not “die from an overdose of painkillers“, like the media seems to have a penchant for repeating over and over and over again. Propofol is also not a painkiller and I am quite frankly sick of the media calling it that.

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100

Omg... I can't wait to see thissss!!

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
hellobitty
i know this isn't an image, but i feel people will appreciate it.

http://www.mj-777.com/?p=4172

Buprenex does the same as demerol, the only difference is you cannot become an addict on Buprenex. Buprenex Synthetic Demerol. 2 vials I would feel safe. Have it in case of accident.”
Michael evidently wrote this note to himself. As you can see, he was very concerned about not becoming addicted to painkillers and requested a non-addictive alternative for his needs.
This is not something an addict who was seeking substances just to get high would care about. Michael did suffer some physical pain. Because of the extreme physical exertion, athletic abilities, and dance involved in his performances, he was often at risk for injury and sometimes did become injured, such as when the ‘bridge’ in an Earth Song performance collapsed.
Michael continued performing after that bridge fell, but apparently collapsed after the show was over. He was injured and in a great deal of pain. Michael had subsequent back pain and back problems after that. He also had a bit of arthritis in his fingers, back, and knees in his later years.
This means he was an addict? I don’t think so. Is everyone who has been injured or has arthritis an addict? I don’t think so.
In my own opinion, and I have addicts in my own family, this is not a note an addict would write, or a concern an addict would have. Addicts only want to get their fix, their high. That’s all.
They don’t care if the substance they get it from is addictive. They’re way beyond that. Michael wasn’t. Because Michael wasn’t an addict. At one time years ago, after he suffered a burn to his scalp, he did become addicted to painkillers. However, he received treatment and since that time, he was very careful what he used and put in his body.
Aphrodite Jones confirmed this in a recent interview with a fan group on UStream. Ms. Jones stated that she knew that Michael was very particular what he put in his body as far as food and drugs were concerned, and the note above corroborates that. That interview with Ms. Jones can be heard here.
Michael suffered physical pain like many of us do and when it was necessary to function, probably sought pain relief. But he was no more an ‘addict‘ to ‘painkillers‘ than I am an addict to Ibuprofin that I take for headaches or muscle aches.
A friend of mine says: “It’s time they started treating Michael’s death like a murder, instead of just another celebrity drug overdose“. I agree with her.
In a previous piece here co-written by the friend (Nikki) who made this statement, it is explained why and how the “Michael Jackson was an addict” and “this is just another celebrity drug overdose” meme the media is pushing doesn’t quite wash.
The drugs administered to Michael on the day he died were all benzodiazepines. That is all that was found in his system according to the coroner’s report. These drugs are for insomnia and anxiety.
They are not painkillers. Michael was not addicted to painkillers and did not “die from an overdose of painkillers“, like the media seems to have a penchant for repeating over and over and over again. Propofol is also not a painkiller and I am quite frankly sick of the media calling it that.

Thank you so much for posting this. I will try to update the front page later on today but do you mind if I quote this info from you for the front page as well as the dedication you posted a few posts back?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff